end of story

A rise from rags to riches!

Donghae's POV

"hyukkie... you're not angry are you?"

"..."

"don't be angry... here, i'll kiss you..." i leaned down and kissed him on the cheek. i swear i saw him grin but he looks like he wasn't.

"hyukkie~" i spam lots of kisses on his face and he finally laughed.

"you're getting better at cheering me up aren't you?" he chuckled and carried me up into the bath room. 

"w-wait! why am i going in too?"

"Cause i want you to." he the tap and our clothes went wet..

"hey!!" i shouted.

We spent a long time inside the bath and finally came out SAFE with my still fine.

He hugged me and pushed me onto the bed.

We snuggled together and I closed my eyes.

"I'm glad you came into my life." he said and i opened back my eyes.

"haha~" I could only laugh at this blissful moment.

"Let's go join back with the others, today's your birthday you know?' I said and he sighed.

"fine..."

"Yay!" I cheered and pulled him up. We walked back to the room we used and they were still partying. We opened the door and they stared at us. Kangin hyung was the one who broke silence.

"HEY~ Welcome back!" He shouted and everyone laughed awkwardly but still happy. I smiled and dragged hyukkie in.

We fooled around and all i do was eat, play, eat, play and eat again... It was fun.

This was the first time everyone gathered around for more than an hour. We finally sat down together and talked. 

We played the king game. It was a game where the king can make any number kiss or do things with each other.

I got number 2. 

Heechul was the king... that's really BAD...

"Hehe~" He took a peek at hankyung's number and smirked.

"I want number 3 to kiss with the king." he laughed and hankyung pounded on him. We put back all the number papper and withdraw it. 

I got number 5.

Eunhyuk was the king.

come on... say something like 4 and 3 kiss or 5 and 3, whatever you want..." Heechul said.

"k... 4 and 5 kiss." he said adn my eyes widened.

"who is 4 and 5?" Heechul squealed. Sungmin and I slowly raised our hands up. Hyukkie and kyuhyun stood up in shocked and was held down by kangin and heechul. 

"Now... Obey the king and kiss!" Heechul said. Heechul looks like he was enjoying himself or... ENTERTAINING himself... 

Both sungmin and I was looking at each other shyly. We moved closer to each other and closed my eyes. 

"NO!" Kyuhyun shouted and spread us apart. Hyukkie was also freed away by heechul and... erm...

*smoooooooch*

They kissed.

"EWW!" kyuhyun and kyukkie started spitting their saliva. I laughed out and rolled myself on the floor. That was hilarious. Not that i enjoy my boyfriend kissing another person. Hyukkie glared and i stopped laughing. He got on top of me and I started trembling. I gulped.

He raised his hand and I shut my eyes. 

I AM DEAD....

The next thing i know, hyukkie was kissing me. our tongue met and it became a slurpy kiss. Whistles and cheering came out, I blushed and hugged hyukkie.

We will always be together from now on...

 

THE END.