Chapter 54

A rise from rags to riches!

Eunhyuk's POV

Donghae is acting weird... very weird. Right after lesson ended, he ran out of the classroom as quickly as he can. When i was about to chase after him, this couple who blocked me. Like now...

"uh uh~ Eunhyuk! you are following me today! I have to bring you to this wonderful place! you won't regret it!" Sungmin hyung pulled me out and both him and kyuhyun linked his arms around mine.

"Hey... I don't people to mistake that we are having so can you let go?" i glared and he smiled.

"nope!"

"tsk."

"well~ let's go!" We went into the car and the driver drove of to a cafe.

"Hey... This place is pinkish..." i said and he smiled.

"that's why it's cool~" Sungmin squealed.

"You'll like it too." kyuhyun added and we went in. Now... this is weird... three men going in a pink cafe filled with girls of all age? Gosh!

"hey... are they a host? why are they here?'" whispering appeared but sungmin just ignore them and pulled me to sit down.

"here." Sungmin passed me the menu and i looked at it hesistantly.

"strawberry pudding, strawberry cake, strawberry yourgurt..strawberry...Sungmin..."

"yeah?"

"this place is cool~" i got so excited that I ordered everything on the menu.

"you sure you an finish everything?" Kyuhyun asked and i nodded confidently.

"haha~ let's come here tommorrow too!" sungmin said and i nodded.

Donghae's POV

I hope everything goes well...

"Yah! Concentrate!" Heechul hyung hit my head and i blinked my eyes.

"wha-? ah! sorry! where were we?" I asked.

"Here..." He showed me a wave and i blushed.

"NO WAY I CAN DO THAT!!" i cried and covered my face in embarrasment.

"what's wrong? why can't you do it? It's easy! Just wave~ wave like you were having s- ouch!" Hankyung hit heechul head and he sulked.

"don't pollute too much of his mind." hankyung said.

'POllute? come on! he's already so pure~ can he get any purer?" heechul smirked and i blushed.

"That was on purpose wasn't it?" leeteuk said and everyone nodded.

"um...how about i ask you guys...why are everyone of you here?" i asked.

"that's because we did everything you asked." they replied.

"huh? how ?"

"MONEY." heechul replied and i clenched my fist.

"how rich are you people.." i mumbled.

"huh? you said something?" heechul asked and i smiled.

"nah..."

"now do it! " he demanded.

"wah~!!!" 

LIke this, hours pass and i finally did the wave perfectly without feeling shy.

"good. we'll continue tommorrow, i expect no embarrsament tommorrow got it?" heechul winked and i whined.

"yes..." I sighed and walked out of the dance room. gosh! I have to do this for about two more days?  i shoudn't have agreed with a y dance! I went back to my room and laid in the bed.

"ahh...I'm soo... tired..." I mumbled and looked at my phone. Ahh! one new message! it's from hyukkie!

'Hae! I'm sorry but i won't be back early for the next two days.' 

Oh! so that means sungmin and kyuhyun thought of something... Alright!! i'm gonna work hard!! FIGHTING!

 

2 days later.....

"Donghae? you okay?" leeteuk hyung came to me.

"my...my heart is goin crazy!!" i said, well more like screaming my words.

"relax...you are wearing a y a clothes with make up on, just be confident an deverything will be fine..."

"Yah! prepare!! off the lights!!!" heechul shouted. The lights was off, we were now in the hall i'm standing on the stage. Once a spot light was on me and the music starts i have to start dancing. 

"Eunhyuk's reaching!" leeteuk whispered and i nodded slowly. I swallowed my saliva and waited for the door to open.

*creak*

The sound of the door was heard.

"hae??" I heard hyukkie voice and everything started. A spot light shone onto me, the music start. Before i know it, my body moved on its own. The waves i did was smooth and steady. I glanced at hyukkie at times to find him mesmerized in my dancing. I giggled in my mind and went down th stage. This was alos part of the plan, inviting him to dance. I held his hands and pulled him up on stage. We dance together while I tried to sync my rythm with  him. The music stop and it changed to a slow one. HUH? this wasn't part of the plan?? Hyukkie held my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Hae...is this a surprise?" He asked and i nodded. Our body slowly moved and we were dancing slowly like in the ball dancing moves. he turned me around and continued to talk to me.

"You were y..." he my lips and I giggled.

"I trained hard on this you know..."

"yup, i can see that..." He roamed my body and breathe in my scent. 

"Wait.. not here.. we can't." I said and prevent his hand from going in my skirt, well with pants inside.

"why? are you shy?" he whispered and i shuddered.

"No...! it's just that.."

"ITS JUST THAT WE ARE HERE..." Heechul opened the lights and hyukkie clicked his tongue.

"tsk. Atleast you could see a free show if you didn't disturb us." Hyukkie said.

"But leeteuk hyung wanted you huys to stop since donghae didn't want to do it here. and.... we still have to celebrate your birthday!"  Ryeowook replied this time.

"aish! I'm enough with hae." hyukkie sulked and i giggled.

"No! you have to celebrate with everyone!" i said.

"fine..but..." he bent down to my ears anad whispered to me.

"Prepare yourself tonight. I won't be holding back like last time."

"what!? You wasn't holding back last time?!!!!" i shouted and then clasped my mouth.

"ahh! let's celebrate i said and pulled him to the strawberry cake.. I could see hyukkie brightened eyes as i got him a plate. He digged in and munched the cake happily. We played games and ALOT extra cake was prepared.

"what's this cake for ryeowook?" i asked.

"for this!" He took a cake and aimed it to yesung's face.

"WOOKIE!" yesung shouted and chased after him.

"KYAHAHAH!" 

Before i know it, a cake flew towards hyukkie.

*smack*

Hyukkie didn't mmoved a bot as the cake drop off his face.

"er...hyu-hyukkie?" i moved closer and felt a cold aura. I immediately got a towel and wiped off the cream on his face.

"Hyukkie! let's go back!!" I said and pulled him out of the room. Gosh! have to think of a way to calm him down...