I want to know everything about you.

A rise from rags to riches!

Donghae's POV

We are back to normal again. After seeing another side of hyukkie, i feel that we are a lot more closer than before. Not physically but mentally. I feel our heart are connected.

"the beauty couple holding hands over there! Stop!" i heard someone shouted to us. I turned around and say a girl holding on to a paper running towards us.

"Er... Can we helped you with any thing?" i asked.

"*pant* I..*pant*need you two to sign this." she said and gave eunhyuk the pen.

"who are you?" i asked.

"i'm from the senior class. You don't have to know me, eunhyuk, you will come right?" she smirked at him.

"of course.." he replied while signed the paper for me too.

the girl thanked us and took the paper running back screaming happily.

"hyukkie.. What's that thing about?" i asked.

"lover's contest. Held on the last day of the festival."he said and started walking.

"lo..lover's contest!?" i almost shouted.

"what are we going to do there?" i asked starting to panic.

"relax hae.. We are going to answer questions only and do some lover activities games."he said calmly.

"!.. You mean they will give questions about you and i have to answer?" i asked.

"yup. Hae.. I know everything about you. But do you know everything about me?" he stared at me. I stopped walking and stood there surprised by what hyukkie just asked me. Indeed, i know nothing about him, and just awhile ago i was thinking we were closer than before. I looked down and shake my head.

"i don't know anything about you.." i said. I felt hyukkie hugging me while caressed my back.

"it's okay, don't be sad.. Ask whatever you want to know and i will answer you." he said and pecked my lip.

"B..birthday.." i started asking.

"4th April." he answered.

"favourite food?"

"anything that contain strawberry."

"hehe.. Hyukkie, you are cute.."i said to him.

"you're cuter." he grabbed my waist towards his body.

"what do you still want to know?" he asked.

"everything. Tell me everything about you." i stared at him waiting for his response.

"you're too cute." he said that and kissed my lips fully.

"you don't have to be in a hurry to know everything about me. Let's go to the cafeteria now." he said and held my hand while continue walking. We reached the cafeteria ans saw Yesung walking from the opposite site.

"Hi Yesung hyung." i called out to him.

"Hi eunhyuk and donghae." We walked in and went up the third floor.

"Wookie!~" he immediately ran towards him and hugged him.

"Yesung hyung! You are here! Eunhyuk and Donghae too.! Go sit down.. i'll prepare your food. The others are not here yet. You guys eat without them."

"Kay~" i said and went to settle down at my seat.

"Wookie~ i signed up something with you..." he smiled to him..

"eh? what thing?" he aske dwhile continued cooking without turning his back.

"Lover's contest." he replied.

"what?! ouch!" i saw ryeowook holding his finger.

"Wookie! are you okay!?" Yesung rushed to him.

"I..I'm fine just cut my finger." he said.

"Let me see.." Yesung hyung said but after seeing it, he put his finger into his mouth and his finger.

"Yesung hyung! Don't!" Ryeowook said while blushing.. 

"Go wash your finger now.. and stop your cooking, Sorry Eunhyuk, can you two eat on the first floor today?" yesung hyung turned to us. Eunhyuk nodded his head and we went down the first floor. We found a nice seating spot and settle down there.

"Sirs, What would you like to eat?" a waiter came to us. hm.... he seems familiar... ah! the weird waiter i met... He's still here. He gave us the menu and i looked at it...

"Strawberry cake." eunhyuk said.

"I want this." i pointed out to him. He went beside me and i felt his face going closer to mine.

"Sorry, can you repeat again?" this time, his hand went to my waist. i tried to pushed away the hand but it was tighter than i thought.

"Yah!" Eunhyuk shouted out and everyone looked at us. i saw Eunhyuk grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. He make sure the waiter was looking at us and kissed me. My mouth happen to be open and his tongue went inside.

"ng..!hyukkie..." i felt my breath turning hot

"Kya!!!! QUICK! video!!!!" Eunhyuk stopped the kissing before they could take the video. He turned to the waiter and smirked at him.

"Get it?" he said and pulled me out of the cafeteria.

"Hyukkie...You did it again.." i blushed..

"Hmph... he touched you eventhough i was looking... i'm really going to fire him off..." he said while tighten his hand..

"Hyukkie...just let it go okay? i think now he knows we are together right?" i said and rest my head on his shoulder while we continue walking..

"... Are you hungry? i pulled you out of the cafeteria without letting you eat.." he said with a guilty tone.

"mmm... i'm not that hungry....Let's go back to class?" i asked.

"okay." he replied.

"Oh! yesung and ryeowook are entering the contest?" i asked

"yup, if ryeowook is entering i think he will tell kyuhyun about it. So most probably Kyuhyun will force sungmin to join too.." he replied.

"....I hope we won't be last..." i looked down.

"Don't worry, we won't be. trust me, we wil defintely be in top 20... since we are the new couple born... but i think our greatest enemy is Heechul and Hankyung team.." he said.

"oh... eh?! both..of them are a couple?" i asked in surprise.

"yup. cinderella couple. that's their nickname.." he said..

Wow.... aish...how are we going to win?.... But eunhyuk said we are going to be okay... so it's okay i guess...Oh please let us be safe...... We got 3 more days left to the festival. tommorow's our rehearsal... what am i going to do about the kissing scene..What will grandma say?...she won't mind right?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Its 1000+ views! Yay! Thanks for those who subscribe and comment! It makes me SUUUUUPer Happy!   (^0^)/ luv u guys! continue to tell me what you feel about it! Thanks~ do you guys want a chapter on hanchul?