one and only cinderella..(part 1)

A rise from rags to riches!

hankyung's POV

"You guys! choose something else! Don't always choose fairy tales! its boring! You guys completedly changed the whole original scene to something else! Most parents complain to us about your class perfomance being too ..." the teacher said to us.

"why!? We only did that one time and a couple was born that time too. Right? Hankyung?" a girl looked at me. I just nodded, I can't blame the teacher for thinking it's boring.. But because of that i met my cinderella who is sitting and sleeping in class beside me now.

*flashback*

"Hankyung! What are you performing?" the chai person asked me...

"Don't know... you guys choose for me..."

"okay! you are the prince! the nerd over there is the princess!" he shouted.

"Huh?! yah! Why the prince?!" i shouted and everyone laughed.

"Yah! you okay with it?" he shouted to the person sitting quietly in a corner looking outside the window. He turned around and stare at him.

"what?" yeah... 'What?' was what he asked.. Was he even listening from the biggining..

"i said...you, are going to be the princess..." he dragged the word longer for him.

" How slow can you be..." he signed.

"........" he said nothing and looked back outside the window.

"What's with his attitude... how i wish i was hankyung oppa princess..." a girl, whispered to another girl and giggled to themselves... Aish..this year festival ...

"i'll take it as you said yes?" he asked.

"Yah!! Don't choose the nerd! choose me! i'm better than him... why must a male be the princess?!" the girl shouted and stood up.

"Shhh!! that's why it's interesting if it is a male..." he said and everyone laughed...

"hmph...!" the girl sat down in her own seat.

"You're most likely going to be one of the step sisters..." He said and chuckled to himself..

"What?" i raised my voiced

"hm? you don't know? we are doing the cinderella story.." he said

"......Aish..! whatever...." i said and looked at the soon to be princess. He was still sitting there looking out of the window...What is he thinking?

Heechul's POV

Oh..great~ my disguise gonna be ruined... Stupid Brainless people, how can be so stupid to choose a nerd like me... If my disguise got ruined again, i'm gonna get assaulted again...Maybe i should tell the chairperson i don't want the role after lesson.

*Ding~Dong~Ding~Dong~*

Finally...lesson ended I stood up and walked to the chaiperson, but i felt someone pulling my hand. i turned around and saw the so called prince.

"What?" i asked

"Rehearsal is tommorrow, you looked like you didn't hear it." he answered. Why would i listen if i'm not going to act..

"i'm not going to act." i said and pulled my hand away and walked off.

Hankyung's POV

Aish..not acting? but the chairperson wrote your name down on the paper and handed to the teacher... i looked at the figure who was walking away, i saw something shiny on the floor. i picked it up and saw a ring.  hmm...is it his? i didn't see it dropped of exactly from his finger.... i'll ask him about it later.i put the ring inside my pocket and walked off.

*the next day*

Today there's the rehearsal huh... got to get ready... i walked out of my room and went to the classroom.. i saw the nerd in the classroom looking around..

"Hey..the rehearsal, you coming?" i asked.

"....no." he replied.

"you must come, the chairperson wrote your name down already.." i said he was still looking around.

"...fine." he said and walked out of the classroom signing.

"Hey! venue is at the hall... you must come okay?"

".....ok" he replied softly. Was he finding something? the ring maybe? i ran back my room i took the ring from yesterday's pants pocket. I ran to the hall but on the way i saw some girls from our class surrounding the nerd...What the...?