Chapter 46

A rise from rags to riches!

Eunhyuk's POV

"Wah!!! there's so many things here!!" Hae ran around the shopping centre like a 5 year old kid. I chuckled and followed him around.

"Hae, what kind of couple ring you want?" i pulled him back near me.

"A cheap, pretty one." he blinked cutely at me. 

"Alright then..." we went into a shop that's filled with rings.

"wah...hyukkie...how about this?" he showed me a cute female and male rabbit .

"mm....this one should be for sungmin hyung and kyuhyun right.." i took the ring and put it aside.

"then let's buy it for them!" he took the ring back up and pulled me to another side.

"how about this?" he showed a love shape ring to me.

"too ordinary...nope." i draw my attention to the ring then is made up of crystal.

"Hae..that's nice..we'll get that." i showed it to him..

"Wah...but there's only one heart.. it's not a couple ring..." he pouted, oh ya...there's only one.

"sir, that can be splited into half and made into a necklace if you want." the store woman walked towards us.

"Really!" Hae clapped his hand, she nodded.

"Then we'll get that, and together with this.." i passed the bunny ring to her. She bowed to us and packed the gift.

"Here." she passed the necklace to both of us.

"Thanks." i took the necklace from.

"Yeah! thanks thanks!!" Hae took the necklace from her happily.

"Haha~ your girlfriend is cute.." the store woman giggled and Hae blushed. We walked out of the store quickly.

"Yah..she said girlfriend..." Hae pouted to me.

"Why? you're my girlfriend..." i put my hand around his waist.

"But i'm not a girl...!" he sulked.

"Heh. Then you're my boyfriend." i patted his head.

"Kya!! Hyukkie! buy me that!!!" Hae pulled me to a store full of nemo.

"You like nemo?" i raised my eyebrow.

"Yup! i thought you know everything about me?" he stared at me.

"Yup everything...but this is new.." i looked around but not his eyes.

"Hmph! now you know..buy me that!" Hae pulled me around again. Aish...i'm dizzy..

"this!." he pointed to a huge pnemo plushie. I nodded and bought the nemo plushie for him.

"Yay~ hyukkie~ I Loooove you~~~" he giggled and i smiled. Aigoo...my hae too cute...i'm gonna get nose bleed. Geez...what am i talking about...

"Let's go!" Hae hugged the nemo plushie and i can't hold his hand now. I sulked and took the plushie away.

"Yah...why did you take my plushie away..." Hae pouted.

"i'll take it for you.." i sulked and took his hand and walked of. Hae sulked and tried to snatched the plushie away from me. i put it up high so he can't reach it.

"Give it back.~.."he whined to me.

"No. " i put the plushie away.

"You're so mean..." he pouted and folded his arms.

"Why don't you kiss me first." i .

"Wha- here?" he widened his eyes and i nodded. He looked around and pecked on my lips quickly. i deeppened our kiss and he hit my shoulder.

"hm!!..." i let go of his lips and he blushed. He put out his hand demanding for the plushie, i signed and handed him the plushie unwillingly. Damn...how did i lose to a plushie..

"hey...you have to hold my hand too.." i grabbed one of his hand. He giggled and held my hand tightly.

"So you were jealous~" Hae teased me and i looked away.

"Wait till we reached home...i'll devour you so you can't hug your plushie anymore." i sulked and he blushed.

"Hmph! try me!" Hae fighted back and i just chuckled. Fine. I'll defeinetely have you tonight... i chuckled evily in my mine.