Chapter 47

A rise from rags to riches!

kyuhyun's POV

"GYAAAA!! OH MY GOD!!!KYU WHAT DO WE DO??" Aish...my bunny here now is going crazy......

"nothing of course...we were just interrupted by a grandma, why made a fuss?" i pulled his wrist and made him sit on my lap facing me so he won't run about.

"But- but- Aish!! i don't know!!" he shouted and buried his face on my shoulder.

"Heh..Want to continue what we did just now?" i whispered to him."

"You still want to continue?!" he hit my shoulder and blushed.

"But i'm bored..." i let myself fall behind on the bed and yawn.

"Then sleep." he said and got up from me.

"Yah...we just woke up." i sat up, he ignore me and walk out of the room. Aish..where is he going?

"Kyu~ No one's here!" he shouted from outside. I walked out of the room to join him.

"Where's donghae and eunhyuk?" he went around the room.

"Maybe they went out?" i guessed.

"Maybe. Let's go out too." he eyes went shiny and hugged me.

"Where do you want to go?" i hugged his waist.

"Don't know...we don't even know if we can make it back here..." he mumbled and play with my shirt.

"Then let's stay and wait for them to come back." i said and pulled him back to our room. We lied down on the bed without anything to say..

"BOOOOOOOORED." minnie dragged the word..I chuckled and moved on top of him.

"Than want to do something fun?" i smiled to him and pressed down my lips onto his. He struggled a bit but gave up after a while. He parted his mouth and i slipped my tongue inside and swirled it around. My hand ed his shirt and play with his s. He moaned out softly while hugged my neck.

"Ahh~ Kyu~!" 

Another free hand of mine went under his pants rubbing his hard member.

"Heh, you're hard.." i , he blushed and used a pillow to cover his face. Just went i want to pull down his pants the door flung opened.

"Min!!! I'm home! bought you- *gasp*" Donghae was standing outside with eunhyuk. Eunhyuk quickly pulled donghae to face him, he smirked at me and i forcefully smiled back. Another interruption!!! Eunhyuk closed the door and i looked at minnie. He frozed and couldn't even speak.

"Minnie?" i touched his face. He blinked and turned his body another side.

"Wah~~~ i'm never gonna do this again!!" he burried his whole face with the pillow and whined.

"Minnie...it's okay." i tried to pull the pillow off his face

"What's okay! This time it's Hae!!" he whined. i signed and waited for him to calm down..

"Kyu~..." he pulled my shirt.

"Hm?"

"I'm hungry..." he pouted and i chuckled.

"What...you got over it already?" i .

"Shut up! i'm just hungry..." he sulked.

"fine..let's go eat now..." i smile to him.

"Oh! and..i decided! we're not gonna go beyond kissing..." he smiled cutely at me and ran out. I stood there stunned...

"WHAT? HEY BUNNY!!! HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO ME????" i shouted and i heard him giggled....Aish!!! i'm going to have ual frustration...