2nd day of festival! (Hanchul story.)part 2

A rise from rags to riches!

Heechul's POV

Hmph...Stupid idiots like him still existed...

"Hey y babe~ over there.." 4 guys came walking towards me.

"What?" i glared at them.

"Play with us?" one of them put his hand in my waist.

"You guys are not my type...Don't touch me.." i slapped his hand away and continued walking. i continued walking when i felt a huge impact on my head, everything went blurry and my eyes when black after that.

......................................................

"nnn...where am I?" i opened my eyes to find everything black. I'm being blind folded. I'm back in my old days situation huh...

"You're awake babe." i heard footsteps walking towards me. He grabbed my hair upwards.

"You ....With this kind of face...no wonder he wants us to do you as reward..." i heard them laughed. 3...no..4 people... i guess it's the same one as just now...

"Oh~ you caught him..." someone entered the room.

"Yeah..we caught him, so can we do him now??!" he asked with hard breathing breath.

"nope...got to get someone here first....Hey! dragged him in.." he shouted.

"ngh!! let go..!" huh?! this voice...

"Hannie!" i jumped up but was tied to a string.

"Chullie! YU! let go of him!!" hannie shouted..

"hey~ Chullie it's your hannie.... he's here to see you..." the china boy said and walked toward me.

"Don't do anything to him you bastard..!" hannie shouted.

"Hm...Bastard...So i'm a bastard to you.... HanHan how evil of you...i feel so sad now..." he said. He took off my blindfold and i saw hannie just a few big steps away from me. Hands and legs tied up.

"Hannie...Are you okay?" i asked.

"You still got a cheek to ask if he's okay when you're tied up  like that..." he laughed out loudly.

"Shut up..you're noisy..i want to talk with my hannie." i said and untied myself.

"Y..You! how did you!!?" he stared at me with shocking eyes..

"This is the first time you knidnapped a person right?" i turned to the 4 guys.

"Er...Ya.." he replied.

"Ahahahah!! you are stupid to hire him china boy..he's tying skill ..." i laughed loudly.

"Heechul hyung???" someone shouted loudly..

"! why is there someone who knows this place?" he turned towards the door.

"Oh~ Sungminnie! i'm inside here~ come in~" i shouted.

"Hyung~ it's locked..." he replied.

"Just banged it opened then minnie.." i heard kyuhyun outside..

"okay.." he said and kicked open the door.

"Welcome! Sungmin~ you like playing with useless stupid things?" i asked playfully.. Sungmin looked around and understand the situation.

"Yup! i love it!" he smiled brightly at me.

"Then play!" i giggled and walked towards hannie.

"Hannie..." i hugged him.

"Chullie...i'm sorry..." hannie hugged  me when i finished untying his hand and legs.

"Don't apologize hannie.. it's not your fault right?" i said and carresed his back.

"But i said i would protect you..." he said and kissed me.

"...Then do better next time." i said. i knew hannie wounldn't stop blaming himself if keep saying it's not his fault.

"Yup i will..." he said and hugged me.

"hannie...i'm going to play too...His name was Yu right? you won't mind if i handed him to the police right?" i said and let go of him.

"yup...just send him there.." he said to me smiling.

"Hyung..i'm done here.... do you need them?" sumgmin asked me.

"yup... hand me the rope.." i said and kyuhyun bring the rope to me.I walked towards the 4 big guys and tie them up.

"this is how you tie a person up idiots.It's super tight right?" i smiled at them.

"Hyung i called the police already. The principle knows about this too." kyuhyun walked towards me.

"okay thanks." i walked back to hannie who was standing there looking at me with worried eyes.

"Sorry hannie...i think i'm going to rest for awhile.." i closed my eyes and falled in front of hannie.

..........

"llie?...chullie?" i opened my eyes and saw hannie ceside me.

"Where is this?" i asked. 

"the medical room. You fainted..." he said and sit beside me. i got up and rested my hand on him and rubbed the back of my head.

"Ouch!" i winced in pain.

"Don't rubbed it, you got hit in the head pretty hard. Lucky it didn't hit the important parts in your brain or you would lose your memory..." he said and pushed me down onto bed.

"Rest." he said with a serious face.

"Haha~ okay... okay... don't give me that serious face..i'm fine.." i smiled to him..

"....do you want to go back your room?" hannie asked me and i nodded my head.

"okay." he lifted me up like a princess and walked back to our room. On the way people were chattering on what happened to us. Rumors spread so fast... i looked up at hannie and kissed his cheek. Every  girls when screaming and took photo of us.

"Don't look like that, thay are taking photo... It's not your fault so don't be like that.. i hate it alot..." i looked at him aith a sad face.

"okay..." he forced a smile.. i guess it will take time to heal this heart of his....

"i'll always be with you...you are also the most precious and important person to me.." i said and kissed his lips passionately..