Chapter 20

A rise from rags to riches!

Donghae's POV

Hyukkie kissed me in front of everyone in the class, because he got jealous i smiled to the boys? That's so cute...

"Okay everyone, let's start our rehearsal!" the class chairperson shouted out.

"okay~" we all replied. i looked at hyukkie, he was still sulking in the corner. I walked towards him slowly.

"Hyukkie..." i called out to him.

"hmm?" he answered

"rehearsal is starting... let's go..?" i pull his shirt and point to where everyone is.

"okay." he answered to me.

"Here, this are your script. Memorized all of it by this friday since today was just collecting script. You need a real stage to rehearse right? Now, go back to your room to sleep or do whatever you want. Dismissed. remember to go to the main hall this friday at 9pm! we're going to train till midnight or maybe over night!" she shouted and we went out of the classroom.

"So we are not rehearsing but collecting script so early in the morning?" i frowned and pout.

"Hae.. where do you want to go now?" hyukkie asked me. It seems like he's not angry anymore...

"Lets go back our room. i feel like sleeping again..." i said and held his hand as we walked back to our room.

"Hae." he called me..

"Let's kiss." he said and stared at me.

"w..wh..what?! here?" i said in surprise

"no, in our room.." he said and pulled me to walk at a faster rate. When we reached our room, he opened the door and pulled me inside. He closed the door and pinned me towards the door, next thing i know, he crashed his lips forcefully on to mine. This time was a bit different, he's kiss was not the gentle one but the rough one.. i could feel his tongue my lips to ask for entrance inside. i tried to keep my mouth shut as i didn't know what to do.. He let go one of the hand that was pinning me and went under my shirt. i was so shocked that i tried to push him away.

"ngg! hukkie! i.. i don't want.." i found tears flowing down.. Hyukkie looked at me with a sad face and hugged me.

"Sorry..sorry.. don't cry... " he said and carresed my back...

"why?..are... you.. so angry?" i tried to ask even though my tears couldn't stop flowing down.

"You...smiled to that group of boys, i don't know why but i hate that scene when they looked at you and you smiled back..." he said and hugged me more tightly now..

"Hyukkie.. i'm sorry.." i hugged him back..

"Why are you apologizing? you did nothing wrong.." he said.

"But i made you sad..." i clear away the tears.

"But i did something even worst to you... i force.." i cut his words by kissing him.. This time, i opened my mouth to let his tongue enter my mouth. I could feel both of our breath getting hotter. Our tongue was sliding against one another. We did the same thing for a long time until i let go of him due to the lack of air.

"you didn't force me... even if you do something even worst to me, i wouldn't mind... i love you so much..." i said and hugged him...

"i love you too... " he mumbled. He carried me onto his bed and we both fell asleep cuddling with one another tightly.