Yay~~

A rise from rags to riches!

Eunhyuk POV

I felt my phone vibrating, i opened and saw a message from Hae.

"Hide and Seek"

"They want to play hide and seek?" kyuhyun asked me.

"Yea...aish..this place is too big..how do we find them?" i signed.

"Let's just walk around, we may see them somewhere.." he said and we sterted walking..

"Eunhyuk, why are there so many people following us?" he asked me..

"Don't know..Hae and I was taking rides and it increased as we carry on walking around...They are from our school maybe.." i said.

"no joke..." he turned around and girls was sccreaming...

"Will minnie be okay? what if other boys hit on them?" he asked..Oh yeah...why didn't i think of that....Hae is so innocent and beautiful, often mistaken as a girl...

"Let's hurry up and find them before they get hit by other guys.." i said and we started running...

"Donghae's POV

""min...let's go take some rides...i'm bored..." i pouted..

"you changed it to min!..whatever....okay! let's go pirate ship again!" we laughed and stood up. We ran towards the pirate ship section..

"Let's take the highest seat..!" i said.. We sat there waiting for others to be seated doown...

"Hey...isn't that kyu and eunhyuk....they will catch us if we stay here...." min pointed out to them..

'Yea...but it's okay..we are taking this ride,they will walk of soon..." i said and the ride started...

"WEEE~~~~ahaha" i put both my hands up...

The ride stopped and we got out... 

"They are not here...." i pouted...

"Hmm...it's taking long...let's take the merry go round..." min pull me there... We lined up for a long time as there was alot of kids...

"Let's take the horse that's beside each other.." i whispered and min nodded. We got our turns and got the horse we wanted..i climbed up and sat there, i sat like a princess there as the seat was kind of small..

"Hae, i think they found us.." he changed my name too...wait..they found us?

"where?" i asked looking around?

"they are sitting there, taking the same ride as us..." i turned my head and saw hyukkie seating on a pumkin there looking at me. i turned my head back and pouted..

"Fast..it's not fun..." i sulked... The ride stop and hyukkie and kyuhyun walked to us. Hyukkie put a hand out for me and i took it..

"Princess, we've arrived..." hyukkie said and i giggled..

"wah!!" i looked at min, he was carried down by bridal style and i laughed..

"bunny, let's go..." kyuhyun said and we got down...i held hyukkie hand and swinged it back and forth....

I saw a candy floss stall there and pulled hyukkie there.

"Hyukkie! candy floss!" he bought it for me and i ate it happily..

"You got some on your face.." he took the candy floss stuck on my face and ate it. i blushed and continued eating.

"Hae! let's go to the circus!" min ran towards me..

"CIrcus?! yea yea! i'm going!" i pulled hyukkie together...We sat down at the first row..The perfomance started in 10 minutes..Clowns came out with tigers and lions..i cheered happily, clapping my hands..

"Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls~ welcome to the circus! Now we need some helpers, if a rose is below your chair means you have to come out!" 

I looked below and found a rose! i took the rose out and looked at hyukkie who was surprised he got a rose too..

"Yay! hyukkie go up with me!" i stood up and hyukkie followed.

"Okay...have the helpers gathered around?" i saw kids and adults coming down gathering...

"Now..form a circle around this tiger! don't be scared...he won't bite!" we slowly circle around the tiger who was relaxing lying down on the floor..

"This tiger will walk around, it will separate someone's hand.." this is new...can tigers do that...?I saw the tiger gatting up slowly and walked around, he avoided children to prevent them from crying...How nice of him, i smiled. He walked towards me and hyukkie..Huh?i looked at hyukkie who shrugged his shoulder. He raised his paw and smacked our hand.

"Ahaha! that two over there let go of your hands~" we let go and it held our hand..the the tiger walked away and a clown went to hold our hands.

The clown held our hands and spin us in circles...It was fun! 

"Okay! stop!!!"

we stopped and i looked beside me, but beside me wasn't the clown but hyukkie...

"Eh? Hyukkie?" i looked at him...

"The clown dissapeared..can the two over ther tell us where he went?"

i shaked my head...

"Okay..go back to your seats then...." we went back and sat down...

"Did you feel the clown let go of your hand?" i asked hyukkie?

"nope..." he replied...

"i wonder when..." i turned back and saw the same clown walking towards us..

"For you~" he bowed down and gave me a rose, i smiled and accepted it...

"....that rose is nice..." hyukkie sulked and tooked the rose...

"That's mine..." i tried to take it back...he raised it up high so i couldn't reach it. when my face was near him, he kissed my cheek. i looked at him and blushed..

"For you~" he said and gave me the rose.." 

"You are always jealous..." i shaked my head...

"Of course..you're mine..i must be the one giving you the rose..."he sulked..

"Please don flirt..." kyuhyun said out...and i laughed..

"Hae...why did that clown dissapear?"" min asked me.

"Don't know..i din't feel his hand when he let go..." i said.. the showed ended and we walked out...

"It's so late already...." i stretched my body....i looked up at the sky, it was orange and reddish.. i remebered my friends and turned to hyukkie.

"Hyukkie...i'm going back to my old house...i want to see my friends..." i said to him.

"Can i follow?" he asked..

"Of course! i'll introduce you to them"..i smiled at him...

"Then i want to follow too~" min hold on to my wrists..

"OKay~i'll bring you to my old school...you'll see my classmates..." i replied. Tomorrow's going to be another fun day!