A cute rabbit and my new SD club.

A rise from rags to riches!

Donghae's POV

i quickly unpacked my bag and we went out of the room.

"President! I was finding you!" i heard someone shouted. I saw a cute guy running towards us.

"*pant* *pant* please sign here. Its urgent. Vice president asked me to pass it to you and you must signed it immediately.

"okay. Thanks for your hardwork." he patted his head and smile to him.

Huh? Why does he smile in front of him but not me? Stingy. I sulk..

"huh?! Oh sorry i didn't see you,are you the transfer student!? Hi! I.i'm sungmin" he smile widely at me.cute..before i could introduce myself i heard another voice.

"Minnie! Why were you in such a hurry just now?" another guy walk towards us.

"hmph! I don't know you. Why should i bother?" he looked away.

"How can you say that Minnie? We are roommate!" he grabbed his wrist.

"That doesn't mean you can call me Minnie. We are not that close. And i am older than you!'' he turn away to avoid his eyes from meeting his.

"...Okay okay! I give up! I won't call you Minnie so don't avoid me..okay?"he pleaded

"hmph! who care's about you..." he turned his head away..

*Cough* i heard eunhyuk fake a cough.

"you guys, if you want to flirt go other place to flirt. And sungmin didn't you say you were in a hurry?"

"oh my god! That's right! I forgot! Ah!! Bye donghae oh! and eunhyuk!! i wasn't flirting with him!" he waved at me and ran off. The other guy followed him quickly since he is running again.

"Wait.. How did he know my name?" I said out unconsciously.

"everyone in the student council know about you. We were in charge of you." eunhyuk replied unconsciously too.

In charge of me?? are you sure?? no one even come and get me.. i sulked..

"Lets go.." i heard eunhyuk said.. 

"By the way, do you have a club you want to join? if not, i will show yoou the clubs with have in this school."  he stoped walking suddenly and make me bump into him.

"ouch! why did you stop suddenly??!" i rubbed my head.

"... why are walking behind me anyway..?" he answered.

hmph...! why can't he just say 'sorry'.. is it that hard to say??

"Do you have a singing and dancing club?" i question him with a unhappy face.

"....you really want to join the S&D club?" he asked.

"S&D? Singing & dancing are together?" i asked..

"yea.. if you want join i will just put your name inside the list. you can choose whether you want to come or not. the club room is opened everyday after lessons end." he said

"what do we do there?" i asked even though i know we will mainly dance or sing but i want to know how rich people learn dances.. haha.. maybe they do opera... pfft!!.. i can imagine that..

"are you stupid? of course we have singing and dance battle by ourselves..." he stared at me.

huh..?! did i heard dance battle?.......cool!.. i wanna join!

"dance battle?! i wanna join! put my name inside!" i squealed happily jumping up and down..

"make sure you can keep up with us.." he smirked.. 

 i glared at him .hmph... so what if i can't keep up.. i just love to battle with people... aish.. i will just enjoy myself there..

"tommorow you can come to the club if you want. now i need to go to my student council meeting.. you go find something to do or go back to your room. i will continue to bring you around tommorow." he said that and walked away.

"Kay~ bye~" i waved.. but he just waved his hand without saying anything.. aish.. is saying goodbye also that hard..?? i shaked my head and when back to my room. guess i will just sleep.. i'm tired.. i lied down on my bed and drift off into my dreams...