2nd day of festival.(eunhae story)

A rise from rags to riches!

Eunhyuk's POV

"Relax~ do you think i'll lwt you marry this kind of women?" my pld man patted my  head.

"You are in love with my grandson right?" the old woman smirked at me.

"Yea..Love at first sight when i was small." i replied.

"really?" my old man asked.

"i even thought he was a girl...." i looked away. I saw sungmin hyung and others giggling.

"Aish...you guys go back.." i hissed at them.

"okay~" sungmin hyung said still giggling. i walked to hae's bed, i saw hae resting peacefully and smiled to myself. But frowned when remembering how hae protected me with his body... Eunhyuk you pabo, how can you let your lover be injured just because of a girl... i started to cursed myself... i looked at hae and caressed his face. 

"Hae..." i called out softly to him..

"Sorry..why did you do that for me...i would rather have me lying here than see you suffer.." i started talking to the unconcious hae.Tears was forming as i remember the scene.

Donghae's POV

Where is this? Everything is black...i'm alone...where's is everyone? i'm scared...

"Why did you do that for me..." huh? this voice..hyukkie?

"i would rather have me lying here than see you suffer..." Hyukkie? what are you saying?

"Please wake up?" Wake up.? am i asleep...?

i opened my eyes and saw hyukkie beside me holding my hand..

"Hyukkie?" i called out to him and he looked up immediately..

"Hae!" he called out happily.

"Doctor..!" he shouted. One doctor came to check on me.

"He's okay...after today, he can leave..." he said and walked away.

"thanks." hyukkie thanked him.

"Hyukkie, where am i?" i asked.

"medical room. your injury needed surgery but it's not that serious." he said touching my face.

"oh...were you crying just now?" i asked seeing trails of dried tears on his face.

"Nope." he wiped away the dried tears and smiled.

"Haha.. liar..i'm happy that you cried for me.." i smiled to him..

"You grandma visited you just now... shoud i call her back?" he asked me. 

"Grandma...? Okay, i need to talk to her about something." i said.

"okay...talk about?" he asked curiously..

"Secret~" i smiled playfully.

"okay then..." he said.. minutes later, i saw grandma rushing inside to see me. By that time, i was already up eating my lunch..

"Donghae...i'm glad you're okay.." she said and caressed my head.

"Hyukkie...can you leave the room.?" i turned towards hyukkie and he nodded and left the room.

"Grandma...i've something to tell you..." i turned to grandma who was still touching my head.

"yeah?" she asked.

"i love hyukkie and i want to be with him... so i don't think the you can leave the company to me since i turned gay.." i smiled bitterly at her.

"Pabo...you are still my grandson..even if you're not straight, i would still leave it to you... hyukjae also told me he love you..." she replied.

"really?" tears started to form..

"So you accepted us?" i asked again.

"yup...i knew it, you guys kissed quite a long time at the stage you know..i thought something was fishy up there..." she smirked at me.

"Thanks Grandma! i love you~" i hugged her..

"Yup of course you love me.... from now on, i'll give you everything you need since you have been alone for so many years. You have the right to find your true love..."she said and hugged me back.

"okay.." i said and fall alseep in the warm arms of my grandma.

Eunhyuk's POV

i was waiting outside when i saw  grandma coming out of the room. She looked at me and i stared at her for seconds...we were kind of having a staring contest.

"Yah! brat! how long are you going to stare! my eyes will get tired, not like you youngsters!" she rubbed her eyes and i just laughed.

"You are old already..." i smirked..

"hmph...if you made my grandson cry, i will haunt you till i die. even if i die i'll still come back and haunt you.." she hit my head.

"Fine..fine..i get it.." i rubbed my head.

"You're a good men..hyukjae..take good care of him...give all the warm he needed until he is satisfied.."she said and walked past me.

"i know old hag..." i said and smiled.

"Brat...you changed old woman to hag.." she mumbled. i walked into the room to find hae sleeping again. i asked the doctor if i could bring hae back to the room and he gave us the permission to. i carried hae in bridal style and walked back to our room. He woke up in the middle rubbing his eyes due to the screaming of the girls..

"Hae..you awake?" i asked.

"yeah.. where are we going?" he asked.

"back to our room.." i said.

"oh..." we reached our room and i putted him down on my bed.

"rest..." i said and he nodded.

"Hyukkie...i want to go to the contest tommorow...can I?" he asked.

"We'll see whether you feel okay to move around first..." i said i lie down beside him.

"Okay!" he smiled and hugged me.

"Doesn't you injuries hurt?" i asked curiously..

"A little..." he said and fell alseep. i closed my eyes and we drifted of to our dreams....

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

i feel so sad myself, writing about elizebeth bullying hae so i got rid of her quickly..  T^T