Chapter 49

A rise from rags to riches!

Donghae's POV

Yay! Jaejoong and yunho is here! What a nice day it is today~

"ha...................." Eunhyuk signed out loudly enough for me to hear.

"What's wrong Hyukkie?" i asked with my eyebrow raised.

"nothing.............................." Even his words are dragged. What's wrong with him??

"psh! signing when you see this amazing god here standing right in front of you.." yunho folded his arms.

"...........are you crazy?....." Eunhyuk folded his arms too.

"pss...donghae, come here...." Jaejoong pulled me to one side.

"Hm? what's wrong?" i asked.

"How's thing with Eunhyuk?" he asked with a worried face.

"oh~ that time huh?..... it was all an act! so don't worry!" i patted his head, he signed in relieved.

"Oh.....is see...W-wait!? an act!?" he widened his eyes and i chuckled.

"Hahaha! yup an act, but that tiime, it was only hyukkie acting. I thought it was real too.." i laughed at myself again when i remebered my own clumsiness.

"oh..."

"Sooooooooooooooo... how did you and yunho go??" i asked curiously.. He blushed immediately and looked away...

"well...he..er...how do i start.. alot of things happened after we leaved the infirmary... He just pulled me outside and started rambling around the school. i stopped him since i was tired and he just suddenly turned around and apologized..." he said in a soft tone but loud enough for me to hear..

"So you guys are not together?" i sulked.

"I don't know...i did confessed but he just blushed and hugged me...i don't know what it means..." he signed.

"Pfft...you're dense..."i started laughing...

"Hu-Huh? what?" he blushed and grabbed my shirt.

"What do you mean?!" he pulled my shirt..

"Heh, just find out yourself..." i smirked and walked towards hyukkie and yunho.

"Hello??" i waved my hands in between the glaring of the two of them... Hyukkie turned towards me and hugged me.

"Wha-?" 

"hey! don't boast around!" Yunho snapped at him..

"What....you got one beauty yourself...." he glanced at jaejoong who was now talking to sungmin hyung and Kyuhyun.. they were talking really happily when Kyuhyun suddenly touched his hair.

"yah!" He ran towards them.

"Relax...I'm a loyal~ there was dust on his hair..." Kyuhyun smirked and kissed Sungmin hyung's neck... I gasped and looked away. Still not so used to this...

"Later let's all go out?" Jaejoong spoke out.

"Where?" both sungmin hyung and I asked.

"Arcade..." Yunho replied. I smiled and Sungmin  hyung jumped around.

"arcade? cool! i've never been in one before! let's go!!" he shouted. I looked at eunhyuk who was kind of excited.

"Can't wait?" i asked and he blushed slightly.

"Ahem, well i've never been to one, so i'm just curious.." he looked away.. i giggled out and patted his head. The hyukkie now is like a kid who's gotten a new toy...

"Hmph! once you get there! i challenged you to every game inside!" yunho pointed to him.

"heh! Challenge accepted.." Eunhyuk smirked. Is this going to be okay? Eunhyuk's a new comer when it comes to arcade...

"So...Kyuhyun! I leave it to you!" Eunhyuk turned his head to kyuhyun who was surprised..

"Eh...? i thought-" 

"No thought! take it as a punishment for last time incident!" he glared at kyuhyun.

"Aish...you are still having that elizebeth grudge?" he raised his eyebrow..

"OFCOURSE...it was that women fault that donghae got injured!" hyukkie snapped.

"What!? donghae got injured!" yunho shouted!

"Calm down! younho!" jaejoong soothed him.

"hmph!" eunhyuk looked away stubbornly.

"Wait! you accepted the challenge and used another person! that's unfair!" yunho snapped.. aish....i'm not caring anymore.... please let it be a wonderful day today...