Last day of festival!

A rise from rags to riches!

Donghae's POV

It's warm... someone's beside me. I opened my eyes and saw hyukkie staring at my face.

"Good morning." he smiled to me.

"Morning.." i rubbed my eyes.

"You feeling okay?" he asked with a worried tone.

"mm..i feel okay...even though my waist still hurt... I want to go to the lover's contest.." i whined to him.

"...we'll see...why don't you try to gat up first?" he said. I get up from bed and started walking my first step.

"See? i'm okay.." i turned to him.

"...fine..but if you feel uncomfortable you must, MUST tell me..." he reapeated the word must and i just chuckled.

"Okay okay...By the way... hyukkie..what happened to her?" i asked curiously.

"Her?...Mental hospital." he said with an annoyed face.

"oh...." i said and walked towards the toilet. Hyukkie followed behind thinking i would fall. He put his hand around my waist gently..

"Hyukkie..i'm okay..you don't have to worry.." i smiled to him.

"No. i'm going to follow you around today..." he insisted.

"Like a magnet?" i asked.

"no.. super glue.." he said teasingly..

"haha..but what if i need to bath?" i asked without any other strange intentions.

"i'll bath with you." he said without hesistation.

"W..What!? NO!" i replied immediately while blushing.

"You're thinking something naughty hae..." he teased and pinched my cheeks.

"Pabo hyukkie..." i pouted..

"Haha! cute...go wash up..i'll wait for you." he said and i went into the toilet. I took longer than usual to wash up. Hyukkie keep asking from outside whether i'm okay..Did i bleed, did i fall so on and so forth asking lots and losts of question. I answered everything with a no. I think i should record the word no on my phone.. i can keep replaying it to answer his question. i chuckled to myself.

"I'm done hyukkie.." i said and opened the toilet door.

"Finally..." he said and signed in relieved.

"Hyukkie...why are you so nervous... i saiad i'm okay...i'll tell you if i feel uncomfortable so relax okay?" i hugged him.

"Yeah..okay.." he replied and hugged me tightly..Guess this case really made hyukkie too over protective towards me... We went out and walked slowly to the cafeteria. When we opened the door, one by on, alot of girls came up to us giving flowers and presents.

"Get well soon..." was all they said and i thanked them. We walked up the third floor and saw everyone gathered together already.

"Woah..you guys getting married? why's there a bunch of flower in donghae's hand? Heechul came up like that too..." Kangin hyung said. Leeteuk walked towards us smiling sweetly.

"This is from me and kangin.." leeteuk passed me a flower and i accepted it.

"Thanks hyung.." i smiled at him and he patted my head.

"Here! A monkey plushie! Kyuhyun choose this, but it;s from both of us!" Sungmin hyung hopped cutely towards us. I looked at the monkey and accepted it. I stared at the monkey plushie for 2 solid minutes.

"Hyukkie...it looks like you..." i said and turned to hyukkie innocently. Kyuhyun was laughing loudly by the side.

"Yea..yea... let's eat..." he said and pulled me gently to my seat. i saaw heechul hyung gathering all the flower from the others and passed it to me.

"Thank you everyone!" i smiled to them.

"Let's eat!" ryeowook said and placed the food in front of us.

"Hyung! your's is special...your's is made up of healthy cereal.. eat it up please!" ryeowook looked at me cutely and i nodded.

"Say, beauty couple...are you still entering the contest?" kangin hyung asked us.

"maybe.." hyukkie replied.

"We are!" i quickly said.

"but..hae.." he looked at me..

"you said if i feel okay i can go..." i sulked..

"yea...but..."he hesistated.

"Yah! eunhyuk...your princess said she wants to go means she wants to go...just let her go.." heechul hyung spoke up for me..

"Aish...fine..." he surrended when heechul hyung said with a hissing voice.

"Yay~ thanks heechul hyung!" i clapped my hands.

"Anytime... Donghae..." he smiled at me...Heechul hyung really looked like a girl..i feel like calling her unnie would be better... We finished our breakfast and went to the hall. Alot of couple was entering this time round...

"All right, an annoucement here, All constestant please report back stage now. All contestant pleas report back stage now.." An annoucement came out. We went to the back stage, and marked our attendence...

"Alright! we're starting the contest right now... people please settle down.." 

"it's starting...!" i held hyukkie hands tightly..

"Allright! every couple here! split up!!! girl on one side boy on another side!" someone shouted and everyone went... eh?

"Donghae..come with us.." heechul hyung pulled me. i looked at hyukkie with a shocked look and he just smiled..

"Hyukkie..." i mumbled to myself...

"Donghae...why am i here?" i turned around and saw sungmin hyung pouting..

"You were forced here?" i asked.

"How'd you know..."he sulked even more.

"hyukkie guessed that kyuhyun would forced you here.." i said.

"Yup! that's right! i'm being forced here..." he whined to me..

"no choice...let's do our best okay?" i smiled to him.

"...guess so.." he held my hand tightly.. guess he's nervous too...

"all right! There's 20 contestant! this game is for the boys! you guys have to feel every hand sticking out here from this curtain.The girls are behind this curtains one of them is definetely your girlfriend's hand. IF you think it's your girl's hand, pull her out! one boy will enter blindfolded, one at a time!other's will be in another room waiting for their turns.The girl will be shuffled around..of course one of the girls behind the curtains is your girlfriend while others belong to another.. Those who pulled out the wrong girl will be Eliminated! Until we reached the last hand, we will get another 9 girls as substitutes from our class to stand behind and the boy will decide which hand to pull! READY??"

i was pulled behind a curtain and they only allowed my hand to be sticked out. Sungmin hyung and ryeowook was beside me heechul hyung and others were far away..followed by other girls. Behind this curtain, one girl would be the boys girlfriend. Which means we may be the real one or the fake one/

"All right let's start.. first boy! enter!" everyone was cheering and clapping... I felt someone holding my hand and than let go.. he came back and touched my hand again.

"Oh~ this boy is really lost.. not sure how his girl hand feels like?? Haha!" 

I felt that hand touching mine over and over again. Sungmin hyung was irritated by him and wanted to shout at him. i calmed him down using eye contact saying it's okay...

"Oh! so you choose this hand? pull her out then.." Eh? he's still holding my hand... which means...EH? i was pulled out and everyone cheered.. i looked at  the person...WHO IS HE?  He took off his blindfold himself and gasped.

"Oh~ wrong person you got there! Can you raised up the curtains, the girlfriend of this man...please come out and slap him or do whatever you want..."

The curtain was raised up and a girl came out towards us... 

"Yah! how can you not know my hand..." the girl sulked..

"Sorry...it's too hard.." 

"fine..i don't blame you.. let's go!" she smiled to him..

"Oh~ they are matured enough to not quarrel good for them!!

"Time for round 2! Can the girls be shuffled?"

We were shuffled around again. This time girls were screaming...Is it hyukkie? 

"okay...feel the hands and pull it out if you think it's your girlfriends hand..."

"WAH!!" ryeowoook was pulled out...hey..how did that boy knows..he didn't even reached me...

"KYAAAAA~~~~~~" eh...so much screaming..what happened?