My New School

A rise from rags to riches!

 

Donghae's POV

*sign* looks like i'm really gonna leave this house..

What should i do if i did not make any friends? i'm really friendly and i dont know why but i'm really popular in my old school..maybe because of my face?

alot of people asked me to go out with them including boys. the boys who confess to me always tell me i'm really cute.. the girls that confess tell m e i'm really pretty but also handsome..do i really look like a girl that much?

*ding dong*

oh! the butler here to fetch me. i picked up my luggage and look around the house, i'm gonna miss here. i walk out of the house and saw the butler there.

"good morning, young master." he bowed

"er... morning..please call my name not young master."i said

"okay then..young master donghae, please get in the car."he opened the car door for me.

"*sign* i told you not to said young master.."i sulk the driver smiled and started to drive off to my new school. it was a long ride, almost 2 hours.

when i reach there, my eyes were wide open. Was there such a school in korea? it was almost like a fairy tale palace. i got out of the car while staring blankly at the huge door..

"young master donghae, please report to the principle office. the principle will give you the thing you need. i nodded my  head and he drove aaway....oh wait!....... where's the principle office??? argh.. lee donghae you pabo...

nevermind i'm communicate well. i can just ask someone.. i went onto the school but there wasnt any student around.. maybe its lesson time?..

i will just explore the school untill i see someone around and ask them for direction..

woah...so many stairs.... i'm getting dizzy.... so many rooms but not one is a classroom or the principle office..

arhg...normally wouldnt someone like the student council or something show me around or bring me to the principle office?what a bad start for a transfer student like me..is there really humans living here?

its like a ghost town now... i squat down while massaging my leg.. its sore..i have been walking around the school like for years....

Suddenly, i felt a cold presence behind me..

"oi. are you the transfer student?"