Another Set up plan

In love with another face

 

A/N: Wow! Nearly 30 chingu subscribed! and reaching 600 views soon! Gomawoyo! I said that I might not update... but hey! I got time! But tomorrow... I most definitely cannot update... TvT Mianheyo...  Well, let's start with the fan fic~~~ There's a lot of pictures for your mind to imagine stuffs~

And I finally got a poster TvT... But I requested for it. So I am looking for more~ Hope you all can help this rookie~

 

Taemin’s POV

Speak of the devil, Kai has finally returned from wherever he had been to but…

EunHye isn’t with him.

“Where’s EunHye?” I asked.

Ignoring what I asked, he shoved me one side, but he still gave me an answer.

“Sorry for being impolite, Taemin hyung…” he paused, and let out a loud sigh.

“She’s at Paradise Mall.”

I heaved a sigh of relieve.

At least now I know she’s safe and enjoying herself.

 

:>>> Fast Forward <<<:

Training finally ended.

While the rest of us were taking our time packing up, Kai on the other hand rushed and headed out first.

“Kai! Where are you going?” I shouted from the dance studio door.

“Fetching my… I mean fetching EunHye from the mall. I promised to fetch her at 7.” Kai replied.

“Can I tag along? I want to fetch her too!”

Kai looked at me blankly then furiously shook his head.

“It’s best if you don’t. Mr. Soo Man wants me to fetch her personally. I’m sorry, Taemin hyung, but I am running late.” Said Kai, and immediately went off.

 

What’s wrong with Kai?

His attitude towards EunHye has changed…

What did Mr. Soo Man do to him?!

This is getting weirder by the minute!

I am going to get to the bottom of this!

 

Kai’s POV

Training finally ended!

I better hurry because during this hour the roads outside SM will be jammed like crazy.

As I was rushing, Taemin stopped me and asked if he could tag along.

I was about to agree until she popped up in my mind.

 

“I don’t want him to start thinking wrongly about the situation…”

 

“It’s best if you don’t. Mr. Soo Man wants me to fetch her personally. I’m sorry, Taemin hyung, but I am running late.” I bowed and walked off immediately.

 

:>>> Fast forward <<<:

I was driving at top speed.

I don’t even know why I am driving like this.

I looked at the time.

 

6.59 PM

 

Oh crap!

It’s going to be seven soon!

If only Taemin had not stopped me, I wouldn’t be driving like this and I wouldn’t be this late!

I am never late for anything, even if the time is insufficient, I will finish in time.

But now?

Aishhh… She better wait for me!

 

I soon arrived at the mall, and yes, there she was already waiting for me.

“Hey, you’re late by 5 minutes.” She said.

“Looks like I don’t have to pay for your pants.” She said with a smirk.

“Shut up and get in! Being late by 5 minutes can never compare up to the 1 million won!” I hissed.

She sticks out her tongue at me and got in the car with a cup of steaming hot coffee from Star Bucks.

 For the first thirty minutes, awkward silence filled the air.

I wanted to ask her some questions to know her better but my pride got hold of me.

“So… Erm… How’s training?” She asked.

“It’s none of your business.”

 

Kai!

Why are you like this?!

She’s asking you nicely!

Arghhh… You and your stupid pride.

 

“Pshhhh… I’m only asking out of concern. If I didn’t know SM drills you guys like crazy, I would not even ask.” She said as she handed me the coffee.

“This is for you. Training must have been really tough, so I guessed you might be dead tired, yet you are still driving me to your dorm. It’s a thank you gift.” She said softly.

 

Woah?

This pretty , I mean EunHye bought me coffee?

Is it just me or is she always this nice?

She’s so… unpredictable…

 

I took a sip of the coffee and it was…

“It’s Caramel Mocha. Sorry if it’s not to your liking but it’s my favorite.” She said with a really beautiful smile.

Is she trying to bribe me with the coffee and smile so that she wouldn’t have to pay for the pants?

What is she thinking?

Who cares! It’s Caramel Mocha!

My favorite coffee too~

Well, at least I got to know something about her.

We both love Caramel Mocha

 

EunHye’s POV

Kai was late but I know that it is due to his hectic training schedule and Taemin.

At least he didn’t let Taemin to tag along.

After the Caramel Mocha topic, we went back to square one.

Silence got the better of us.

 

We finally reached the dorm, and I was in awe.

It doesn’t look like a dorm at all!

It’s more like a resort!

As soon as we stepped right in front of the front door, Kai received a call.

Once the call ended, he picked up something underneath the mat, put it in his left pocket and then led me into the dorm.

The inside was even bigger than I thought!

The stair ways,

 

The living room

 

I don’t want to elaborate further, it’s too much too bear!

In the living room,

Kai suddenly stopped which made me bumped on to him by accident.

“I’ll check upstairs first. You stay here. If you the rest of EXO, make sure your lips are sealed! Don’t you dare utter a single word to them! One word and you’re dead.” Kai warned me with that index finger of his.

He left me standing in the living room while he headed off upstairs.

Suddenly, I heard the door creaked opened.

I turned back and saw…

Oh crap… Why now?

It was the rest of EXO.

One of them pointed at me with a smile on his face.

“Hey, you’re that pretty lady who came to our practice earlier! What brings you here to our dorm?” he asked.

As they approached closer, I can feel myself trembling in fear.

Not entirely in fear but a mixture of anxiety.

Firstly due to the fact, this is an all boys dorm.

Secondly, they were all speaking at the same time.

Lastly, Kai said that if I utter one word, I’m dead meat.

As I was surrounded by them, I suddenly felt a tug by the hand.

It was Kai.

He pushed them to one side, grabbed me by the hand and dashed upstairs immediately till we reached in front of a door.

“Where are we?” I asked.

“How am I suppose to know? It has been two weeks since the EXO members and I entered this dorm. That crazy Mr. Soo Man just renovated this place about… I don’t know… I am just following what he instructed me to do.” He said coldly.

Kai took out the thing that he put into his left pocket earlier and unlocked the door.

As soon as the door opened, the room captivated me.

It was beautiful.

However, there were three problems to the room.

There was no bed but only one comfy looking mat bed and…

beside it was the bathroom

and the thing that is most worrying…

The bathroom has no proper doors but glass doors

 

That byuntae e set us up.

 

A/N: Y U SET THEM UP MR. SOO MAN!? LOL, I am indirectly scolding myself. Ke~ 

I wanted to post something for Lu Han's birthday yesterday but... I couldn't...

Anyways~ Happy Belated Birthday LuHan! 

我爱你 ( I love you)

See you chingu on Monday!