A date set at Jeju island.

In love with another face

A/N: TADA! About time he came into the picture~ Try to find the sneak preview part that I revealed in chapter 29~ 

Oh and the votes are in, practically there are more KAIEUN shippers than TAEEUN shippers... Probably because there are more KAIEUN moments than TAEEUN... To those TAEEUN shippers! No worries, their moments will be coming soon!

 

Taemin’s POV

*SHINee’s Sherlock Beat playing on the background*

“Oh, I'm curious yeah
Sajin sok nega sungan georeonawa wae
Oh, I'm so curious yeah ~
I'm so curious yeah ~”

We were finishing up our encore performance at Tokyo Dome.

The fans were amazing, they were all so in sync with our music and dance.

The thing that I love about our Shawols are their fan chant, it’s so cute when they do that.

However, throughout the whole SHINee Japan Arena Tour Concert held here, I was not putting in my best performance.

I was distracted, disturbed and irritated. EunHye flooded my mind for the past two months, and my hyungs know about it.

After we thank our fans for the wonderful time they have given us, we headed backstage to rest before heading back to our hotel.

Before we entered our van, I spotted a girl who looks exactly like EunHye, they wore similar kind of fashion and had a similar smile. I thought it was her, she must have come to Japan to see me.

I dashed through the rowdy crowd, ignoring all my fans and dodged every single one of them. All I wanted was to see her, the girl that I am madly in love with.

“EunHye!” I grabbed her by the shoulder, and I was about to hug her when a bigger hand grabbed mine.

“Ano, anata wa Taemin-san desuka?! WAH! ANATA WA TAEMIN-SAN DESU!”

*Translate (Jap - Eng): Wait, aren’t you Taemin?! WAH! YOU ARE TAEMIN!*

My jaw dropped. This person that I found apparently is not EunHye… neither is this person a girl…

This person is a grown man with long hair, long eye lashes and with makeup ON!?! ASDFGKAH! He’s even touching me worst still my hand!

Oh naw, he’s GAY?!

“Sumimasen.” I excused myself and immediately ran back to the van.

My hyungs were all laughing at me, they seem to enjoy the fact that I have just embarrassed myself in front of the public.

“I… I …I can’t believe that you miss her that much to mistake someone for her!” Key hyung laughed.

“That person wasn’t even a girl, it was a man!” JongHyun hyung laughed so hard that tears were rolling down his red cheeks.

Onew hyung laughed as well but when he noticed that I was giving my death glare, he immediately stopped but he can’t stop himself from giggling.

Minho hyung is still the best, he stopped laughing after a while and then came to comfort me with my favorite banana milk.

“I really miss her.” I told Minho hyung softly.

“I know.” He replied.

I can't take it anymore.

My heart is aching like crazy.

I have not called her, message her yet alone give her a video call.

I miss her like crazy.

That's it.

I'm flying back to Korea, no matter what!

“I want to go back to Korea.” I firmly said.

Key hyung was still laughing.

“Are you kidding me? We’re only left with one month, why rush?” JongHyun hyung asked.

“I’m serious, and I really mean what I say. I want to go back to Korea to see EunHye.”

I was dead serious when I say that. All I care right now is EunHye.

I don’t care what kind of consequences I will face later if I go back to Korea earlier than the usual schedule, I just want to see and touch EunHye.

“Will you bear all consequence if we book you the ticket back to Korea?” asked Onew hyung.

I nodded.

“My my, this is the first time I’ve seen our maknae so serious in anything besides dancing.” said Key hyung.

MinHo hyung took out his phone and asked for my personal details.

“Okay, I’ve booked the earliest flight which is at 10 pm tonight. We’ll send you to the airport now.” said Minho hyung and he told our manager hyung to take a u-turn towards the airport.

Key hyung searched through extra clothing and undergarments in the box at the back seat and puts it all into a canvas bag for me.

“This is all you need.” and he passed me the bag.

“I’ve also booked your return flight back to Japan and you should be back by two days time before Mr. Soo Man finds out.” said Minho hyung.

I was about to cry, my hyungs care so much about me.

“Gomawoyo, hyung!”

They nodded and all took turn to ruffle my hair.

As we reached the airport, Key hyung handed me another bag.

“Change into this before your flight. Coordi noona will be following you back to Korea.” He told me.

Our Coordinator, Coordinator Kim, got down the van as well and immediately rushed me to change before fans noticed me.

“GO GET HER!” they shouted from the van.

 

Thanks hyungs.

I’ll definitely get her.

 

:>>> Fast Forward <<<:

We’re finally at SM, without thinking, I told Coordi Kim to stay in the car as I dashed right into the building, ignoring the security guards who were shouting at me.

I found Coordinator Hong at the forth level and asked her where was EunHye.

Obviously she couldn’t recognize me since I was in disguise.

I removed my sunglasses and mouth mask to reveal my identity.

“TAEMIN!? What on earth are you doing here?! If Soo Man finds out, you’re so dead!” she hissed.

“I know. But I’ll be here for two days, just two days. I really need to see EunHye.” I told her.

At first she was very hesitant but I kept begging her till she took pity on me.

“You better be careful when you go up. EunHye is at EXO K’s dressing room.”

“Thanks, Coordinator Hong. I owe you big time.” And I immediately rushed up to the seventh level where EXO K’s dressing room is.

I nearly kicked the door opened, and there she was.

Still as beautiful as ever. I really missed her.

I want her badly.

“Taemin oppa…”

Without hesitation, I went over to her and hugged her tightly.

“I’m sorry for leaving you.”

EunHye didn’t react, probably because she was too shock.

“Ta…Tae…min… I can..I can’t…” she tried telling something but I thought she is trying to get rid of me.

“No, please don’t push me away.” I hugged her even tighter.

“Ta…Tae…min… breathe… I can’t breathe…”

I immediately let her go and buried my face in embarrassment.

“Mianheyo.”

She giggled and pats my head.

“I’m happy to see you too, Taemin.” She said with such a sweet tone.

I looked up at her and smiled.

“Why are you back so early?” she asked.

“Can’t I come back to see the girl who stole my first kiss?” I cheekily said.

She blushed and gently punched me in my right arm, trying to silence me.

“We’ve got a date remember?”

She was blushing really hard as she nodded her head.

“Not here, Taemin.” She shyly said.

D.O and the rest were like O_______O

“Since when did you two…” before Suho could say anything, EunHye changed the subject.

“Where’s Kai? Why is he gone for that long?” she asked.

SeHun got up.

“I’ll go check what is that girl doing to our dancing machine.” And he went out.

I grabbed her by the hand and smiled.

“Are you ready for our date?” I asked.

“Omo? Now? Isn’t it a little too late?”

“Nothing is too late when you’re with me.”

She blushed and looked away.

“Stop teasing me.” And she sticks out her tongue at me.

“I’m not. I’m serious. So are you ready?” I asked again.

She nodded her head in silence.

“Okay, let’s go!” and I immediately got her out of the dressing room.

“Wait! Taemin! Kai told her to…” I ignored what D.O said and carried on with what I had in mind.

 

As we reached the car, EunHye pulled away her hand.

“I must go back. Kai will get really mad if I left the company without his permission.” She uttered.

I sighed, I knew right from the start that she was think about Kai since D.O mentioned about it.

“He won’t do anything to you when I’m around. I’ll handle it. I promise.”

“Really?” she asked in such an innocent tone.

I nodded my head and gave her a reassuring smile.

“So, where are we going?”

“Hmm… Jeju Island.

Since she loved that place since she was young, I decided that it might be the best place for our date since it’s beautiful in the night.

 

That’s right, Jeju Island it is.

 

 

A/N: OMONA! Another date at Jeju... DUN DUN DUN