I don't think I can continue...

In love with another face

 

A/N: Annyeong~ Sorry for not updating for two days! TvT I'm here with another epic update :D Hope this chapter shocks you!

 

Kai’s POV

 

:>>> After 1 year <<<:

 

 

“So? How’s school?” I asked her.

 

“It’s pretty much the same. Exams are over and I’m just waiting for the results.” She told me.

 

I was pretty much concentrated on what she was talking about that I lost my focus on the road as … I was this close causing an accident.

 

“Kai… You should really focus on the road.” She said.

 

I chuckled.

 

“How can I? A girl with a sweet voice is distracting me and she’s quite hard to resist.” I teasingly said.

 

She giggled and gave me a peck on my right cheek.

 

“Thank you but no thank you. I rather be safe than die in the middle of the road.” She commented.

 

“Aish… you… Arraso. I’ll be more careful just for my baby.” I said.

 

“Kamsahabnida.” She grinned gleefully.

 

 

“Hey, when are you getting back your results?” I asked.

 

“Hmm… I suppose the latest would be by next week, Monday. Waeyo?” She questioned.

 

“Nothing. Just wondering.” I told her.

 

“If you’re able to make it to year 1 and obtain first in school, I’m going to reward you.” I added.

 

“With what?”

 

I winked at her and smiled.

 

“A surprise.”

 

 

I can’t wait for that day to come.

 

I’ve been planning it since two weeks ago.

 

So… I really can’t wait!

 

MONDAY PALLI!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

EunHye’s POV

It’s Monday and we’re in the hall.

 

All the students who were in the foundation programme were waiting patiently for their results to be announced.

 

Everyone had butterflies in their stomach, including mine.

 

I’m anxious, really anxious. I’m really afraid of retaining in the foundation programme and unable to proceed on to year 1.

 

Everyone is worried because only the top ten percent of the whole batch can make it through to year 1.

 

“Yura ah… my palms are sweating. I’m really nervous. Ottoke?” I asked her.

 

“You don’t say? I’m freaking out too, okay. I don’t want to be a retained just because of one stupid test! Why can’t they just announce it already!” she hissed.

 

As soon as she said that, announcement of results were made.

 

It was pretty long and boring… I really can’t stand it… Where’s my results?!

 

 

“One of the top three students of Seoul University’s foundation programme is… Kim Yura!”

 

I looked at Yura, she was astonished, apparently shockingly astonished!

 

“OH MY KRISUS! Congrats!” I said.

 

“I… I…” she was stammering with tears flowing down her cheeks. I giggled and help her wiped it off.

 

“Aigo~ Stop crying already! Palli, go take your certificate!” I told her.

 

She nodded her head like a little kid and went to collect her results.

 

I let out a long sigh as announcer announced who got the second position.

 

“Looks like I have to retain one more year in foundation programme…” I muttered.

 

Yura shook her head and she told me to believe in myself.

 

“Who knows you might be first in position?” She said gleefully.

 

“Gomawoyo.” I thanked her with a weak smile.

 

 

“The student who topped every single subject in the foundation programme with flying colors is none other than…” the announcer paused, creating a worrying tension among the students.

 

I crossed my fingers hoping that I would be the one.

 

 

BANG EUN HYE! Congratulations, EunHye. Please come up to the stage to collect your certificate!”

 

 

“BWO?!” I exclaimed.

 

“Don’t just stand there! GO COLLECT YOUR CERTIFICATE NOW!” Yura told me.

 

I nodded and went to collect my certificate.

 

I’m first. FIRST PLACE!!!

 

Kai… You’re going to give me my reward ~ Kekeke

 

I can’t wait what kind of reward he is going to give me.

 

 

Just when I was thinking about Kai, he messaged me.

 

 

“Yah, my pabo~

 

Congrats in getting first place in school.

 

I already knew that you were first~ *bleah*

 

Palli, I’m waiting for you at your school already.

 

Don’t make me wait, you know what you’ll get if you make me wait. *wink*

 

                                                                                                 Chuuuuuu~

 

                                                                                                                -Kai <3”

 

 

As I read his messaged I giggled.

 

Yura looked at me and asked what’s going on.

 

I shook my head and told her I will head off to the classroom first.

 

 

:>>> Fast Forward <<<:

 

I left the school compound with Kai and we’re heading to somewhere which he does not want to tell me.

 

“Kai~ Can you please tell me where we are going?” I begged him but no matter how many times I asked, he just won’t tell me!

 

“How many times must I tell you to call me “Jagiya”? Yah! We have been dating for one year already and you’re still calling me, Kai.” He pouted.

 

I was about to reply him until I thought of something.

 

I looked at him through the mirror with an ‘evil’ smirk.

 

“I’ll call you “Jagiya”, if you…” I paused.

 

“If I what?” He asked as he made a turn to the right.

 

Tell me where on earth are we going.” I stated sternly.

 

Kai looked away from the mirror and continue concentrating on the road other than me.

 

I playfully whacked his arm and pouted.

 

He took a quick glance at me and gave me a quick kiss.

 

He winked at me and continued concentrating on the road.

 

“hmph… pabo!” I grunted.

 

“Yeah… I know. I’m your y pabo~” He grinned.

 

“Mehrong!” I stick my tongue out at him.

 

 

:>>> MEGA FAST FORWARD <<<:

 

He closed my eyes with his handkerchief and led me to somewhere unknown.

 

“Kai, where are we going?! Why are there so many noises around us? Can you just tell me?” I kept asking but he just kept quiet and just pushing me gently forward till we stopped.

 

 

“Alright, you may remove that handkerchief.” He told me.

 

I removed it and realized that we’re in the Ferris Wheel at Lotte World.

 

“Bwo? Wae are we in here?” I questioned him.

 

He moved to the seat opposite mine and sat down while looking out of the window with a smirk on his face.

 

 

 “You know what?” he began.

 

“What?”

 

“This is the place where I made my promise to you.” He said.

 

I raised one of my eyebrows.

 

“You did?”

 

He nodded while still looking out of the window.

 

I promise no matter what happens I’ll protect you and treat you better.” He spoke.

 

(A/N: refer to chap 27 if you can't rmbr.)

 

But in the end, the one making you cry was me.” He added.

 

For some reason, he seemed as if he is going to tell me a bad news.

 

“Why are you saying all these?” I asked weakly.

 

I was on the verge of tears but I bit my lips to stop my tears from falling.

 

“I don’t know… it’s like… I just have to tell you.” He replied weakly.

 

Then he turned towards me and stared at me intensely.

 

 

“Mianheyo… I don’t think I can continue with this kind of relationship…”

 

 

Those words… did he just say… is he indirectly telling me he wants a break up?

 

 

 

A/N: OMONA?! IS HE REALLY ASKING FOR A BREAK UP?!

My friend D.U really wants to know! So, wait up for my friend, D.U to find out~