History and Reasons.

In love with another face

 

A/N: Here's the double update I promised :)

 

EunHye’s POV

“Where do want to go for your fourth birthday dearie?” asked Appa.

“Hmm~ I want to go to Lotte World~!” I replied cheerfully.

“Ne, we’ll go to Lotte World then.” said Umma.

“Jjang~! Appa, Umma! Daebak!” I cheered.

My parents laughed and Appa carried me up, cuddling me in his arms.

“Aigo~ Our little angel Eunnie has grown heavier!” Appa exclaimed.

“Appa… I’m not heavy! I’ve grown taller!” I gave him my infamous cute mehrong.

Appa did the same thing back at me. Umma looked at us and giggled.

“Okay. Let’s get going~” said Umma.

“Ne~” Appa and I replied in unison.

 

:>>> At Lotte World

“Which ride do you want to sit on?” Umma asked.

I pointed at the roller coaster.

“Are you sure you’re brave enough to sit on that?” Appa asked in a high tone.

“Ne! I am brave enough!” I replied with confidence.

“Okay! Let’s get onto the roller coaster!” Appa carried me in his arms and dashed straight off to the roller coaster as that was one of his favorite rides.

Appa and I were waiting impatiently in the queue to ride on the roller coaster while Umma was waiting for us at the exit as she hated the roller coaster.

Finally when our turn arrived, my legs started to wobble and Appa noticed it.

“Are you sure you are brave enough to take this ride~?” Appa asked in a really sarcastic tone.

I glared at him and walked straight towards the seat.

“Ne! I am brave enough! I’m already four years old! I’m afraid of nothing!”

Appa laughed and nodded his head whereas the people behind him giggled.

A staff came by to help us fasten our belts and he took a look at me.

“My my… You’re four years old already?” he asked.

“Ne! And I’m brave enough to take this ride!” I proclaimed.

He laughed a bit and nodded his head.

“Okay, brave girl. Hold on to your seatbelt tight, cause this ride is going to be dizzy.” He said with a weird smile.

I nodded my head and kept looking forward trying to look as if I’m not afraid but my legs gave way as it just kept shaking.

Appa took a glance at me and giggled to himself.

After the ride, I felt nauseous. There were just too many up and down motion happening on the ride and I’m really giddy.

“I want to take a break. That ride tried to murder me!” I said.

My parents widen their eyes then laughed.

“Aigo~ I thought you were brave enough to take that ride?” Appa teased me.

I glared at him.

“I managed to sit throughout the ride and that’s brave enough for me.” I replied with arrogance.

Umma laughed and brought me to a much safer ride.

Next, we sat on the Ferris Wheel while enjoying the view of the amusement park.

After spending nearly five hours in Lotte World, we were deciding where to head to next.

“I want Jeju Island~~~~!!!”

“Again? We’ve been there just last week!” Appa argued.   

“Appa, are you trying to argue with me?” I asked with a serious tone and had my arms folded.

“Aigo~ I wouldn’t want to argue with our princess. Okay, since our little princess wants to go to Jeju Island, let’s head to Jeju Island then!” said Appa.

I jumped up and down and cheered happily.

My parents just laughed along and both held my small hands.

 

:>>> Fast Forward <<<:

We were on our way towards Jeju Island jetty.

 In our car, we sang songs, did small cheers and played games.

While Appa was driving, out of a sudden, a car from the other side of the road was driving at high speed.

Apparently it wanted to make a curve inwards but the driver lost control of his car and without warning it came straight towards our car instead.

EUNHYE!” Appa shouted and immediately pulled the side door opened and pushed me out of the car.

I rolled out of the car and landed safely on a soft green patch of grass with a few serious and minor bruises.

I got up to find that my parents’ car had collided with the other car which was driving at high speed.

“APPA! UMMA!” I screamed and immediately ran towards their car but before I made it their car exploded into flames.

The explosion scarred me as I stood there staring blankly at both cars getting burned in the flames.

“Appa? … Umma?”

Realizing that I was the only one that survived that car accident, I cried my heart out. Tears rolled down my cheeks, they were uncontrollable.

My parents… they are…

 

APPA! UMMA! SOMEONE SAVE MY PARENTS! APPA! UMMA! DON’T LEAVE ME! PLEASE DON’T LEAVE ME!” I screamed and shouted.

 

Please don’t leave me…

 

After days passed, I was placed in an orphanage for a while till some guy’s family adopted me.

I faintly remembered how he looked like but that doesn’t bother me.

It was months later till Taemin’s parents finally found me and brought me back to their apartment.

Taemin somehow managed to help me overcome my fears of sitting in cars, he also managed to help me overcome my fears of heading back to Jeju Island.

Most of my fears were overcome thanks to Taemin but he never managed to overcome my fear of being alone.

I cry myself to sleep every night because I felt lonely. Even though Taemin was sleeping beside me every night but I never felt as if anyone was beside me.

I missed my parents.

They left me alone in this world.

That’s what I thought until I met Kai.

That pabo eventually managed to help me overcome my fear of being alone while we were riding on the Ferris Wheel.

A/N: Refer to Chapter 27

Whenever I felt alone, I will always watch his teasers, their interview, the variety shows he’s on or fan cams. Somehow, while I watch those videos, it made me felt as if he’s beside me mocking at me, laughing at me, annoying me, making jokes for me to laugh…

Just his presence alone made that emptiness of my heart disappear.

Although that’s what I also do when Taemin eventually became famous, watching everything that has him on it but… I don’t feel the same way I felt when I’m with or without Kai.

 

Without Kai, loneliness consumes me once again.

 

Come to think of it, I think I decided to be Taemin’s girlfriend is because I owe him too much. He’s the one that has been always by my side whether I like it or not.

Ah…

 I know why Hong Eonni said that I look to him like my own biological oppa. Since young he always treated me like his dongsae.

I think… I know what to do now.

 

:>>> Now <<<:

“So you decided to be with Taemin hyung because you owe him?” SeHun asked.

I just nodded my head in agreement.

“No wonder Kai always says you’re a pabo.” laughed SeHun.

I gave him a soft punched. I told him every single detail about why I decided to be Taemin’s girlfriend but never told him about the things I felt about Kai.

Never in a million years would I tell him how I feel for Kai. He’ll definitely tell Kai about it.

I would rather confess to Kai than to tell him.

SeHun giggled softly and stood up.

“Well it’s about time to get ready for the performance. Let’s get you back into the dressing room.” said SeHun with a smile.

I nodded my head and followed him back.

 

 

 

 

A/N: I'll try to reply all your comments when I have the time. So now you know that reason and histroy behind Bang EunHye :D Our little SeHunnie is such a nice oppa in this fanfic :) kekeke but I have plans of my own~ Stay tuned~