Why??

In love with another face

 

A/N: I'm surprised that many could actually guessed that it was Lay! >(O___O)> I've got to hand it to yah! I thought that you might think it was ChaeMin or something. FYI, ChaeMin & Yura serves a purpose in this fanfic :D Let's carry on with the reading~

 

EunHye’s POV

“No, wait! That’s not…” before SeHun could even stop me, I had already opened the door and to my unpleasant surprise…

 

“Oh, we meet again. Nice to see you, EunHye.”

I gulped.

 

Lay?

Why is he here?

Shouldn’t he be in China?

Why is he staring at me?

Kai?

Where’s Kai?

 

No. It’s not nice to see you again.

Just by looking at him reminds me of the kiss he planted on my lips back then at Lotte World.

Chills ran down my spine when he smiled at me like that.

Yes, he does look cute with his dimple. (No wonder his fans calls him Mr. Dimple) His smile just creep me out.

“Lay ssi. It’s nice to meet you again.” I replied politely and then bowed.

Lay tried to touch my hair, thankfully SeHun pulled me away from him since he knew I was never comfortable around him.

Lay rolled his eyes and glared at him.

“It’s not like I’m going to eat her, SeHunnie~” he said in a tone which disgusted the both of us.

SeHun whispered into my ear about his plan and requested me just to play along with him.

“She is still recovering so I’m just going to bring her out of this stuffy room to take in some fresh air. Speaking of taking in fresh air, I need to take a breather too. Can I take her out with me?” said SeHun

So like he requested, I played along. I sniffled and coughed to make it convincing enough.

SuHo granted the maknae’s request and the happy maknae held me gently by the hand and walked me out of the horrible place.

As we walked passed Lay, SeHun glared at him real hard.

“YingXing hyung. Do not call me SeHunnie in front of everyone. Noone but LuHan hyung can call me that.” SeHun hissed and immediately left without uttering another word to him.

 

:>>> At the rooftops

SeHun walked around the rooftop like no one’s business.

Ever since he brought me up to the rooftops, we have not said a single word to each other.

SeHun stopped at a corner and took out his phone. He looked at it so intensely then made way towards me and sat beside me.

Awkward silence filled the air. I dare not say anything as SeHun seemed so frustrated about something.

“Why did you choose to be Taemin hyung’s girlfriend?” he suddenly asked.

I kept really silent. I don’t know how to reply him.

I don’t even know why I decided to be Taemin’s girlfriend either.

“You know you can’t hide from me, EunHye.” He said.

“Since when did I owe you a huge favor?” I backfired.

SeHun kept quiet and let out a long sigh.

“Okay. I’m sorry. I’m the one who owes you that huge favor but seriously why Taemin hyung?” SeHun asked in a serious and concern tone.

If you’re wondering by now what favor SeHun owes me, well technically speaking, he owes me his life.

I don’t mean literally taking away his life, I’m not a murderer.

I saved SeHun from his crazy hardcore fans during their fan meet at Daegu. That incident happened after their fan meet.

 

:>>> Flash Back <<<:

I was dressed up as one of their staffs to help out Hong Eonni and their manager for their fan meet. Once their fan meet was over, the boys hurriedly got out of the venue before fans could rampage them once again.

SuHo made way for me and Hong Eonni to enter their van first and the rest followed suit.

SeHun was the last to get on the van when suddenly fans from behind grabbed hold of SeHun and pulled him out of the van.

The rest of the boys couldn’t do anything to help SeHun as they knew if they helped they would end up like SeHun.

Hong Eonni and EXO’s manager couldn’t help either. If they help, they would be in the sea of trouble.

SeHun was trapped in between all his fans who were obviously harassing him from head to toe. No breathing space for him to catch a breathe.

SeHun begged his fans to let him go but none of them would listen. They just continued touching him, patting him and pulling him.

I got down the van, shoved and pushed all of his fans hard just to get through towards him.

Like I said, I hate crazy hardcore fans. They’re just too scary.

They were all so violent and rough. They pulled my hair and arm so that I will never reach SeHun.

The moment I finally reached SeHun, I was drenched in my sweat. I grabbed hold of SeHun’s hand really tight making sure none of his fans will get hold of him.

I tried to make way for SeHun but all his fans were in my way.

 I stood really still in the midst of the fans, I was at my limit. Someone ought to teach their fans a lesson!

STOP YOUR NONSENSES AND LET SEHUN SSI THROUGH!” I shouted at the top of my lungs, loud enough for all his fans to hear.

His fans stopped for a moment but continued their stupid acts once again, but this time with even more violence.

One of his fans made him fall, I immediately got down to help him up but fans around me stepped on me.

“Are you okay?” SeHun asked with a really concerned tone.

“I should be the one asking you.” I laughed.

I got onto my feet but one of his fans with a LED lightboard pushed me.

I was really at my limit perhaps over it. I went forward and slapped that fan, which pushed me in the face right in front of everyone.

Fans, media, the EXO members in the van, their manager, Hong Eonni and even SeHun were shocked by my action.

She wanted to slap me back but thankfully Kai came in to help. Kai wanted to make a move but I want to apologize.

I looked at her with guilt and apologized for my wrong doing.

“Mianheyo. I shouldn’t have slapped you but your actions towards SeHun ssi are too aggressive. If you’re a fan of EXO and if you have respect for them, please do not repeat your inappropriate action towards anyone of them.” And with that I bowed and left with the boys and SeHun quite unharmed.

 

:>>> Now <<<:

 “…why Taemin hyung?”

“I… I don’t know either.” I replied in a weak tone.

SeHun shook his head and sighed once more.

“I know that’s not your real reason. C’mon, be truthful. I promise I won’t tell Kai hyung or Taemin hyung.” SeHun tried to convince me.

I sighed. There’s no point hiding from SeHun, he’s like my best guy friend.

Oh well… here goes nothing.

 

 

A/N: Oooooo... I wonder what's her confession. Btw, the fanmeet thing in Daegu is not real, it's made up :) Please don't confuse yourself.

D.U is punching me to make my update quick.

That's right my friend, D.U is back :)

 

DOUBLE UPDATE :) I'll be back in a jiffy :)