Approved.

In love with another face

 

A/N: Ahhhhhh I had fun writing this fanfic~ I hope this chapter pleases you like the previous one! Let's go!

 

EunHye’s POV

“It seems like we’ll have to spend our night here.” Kai told me.

He sat down and lay down on the cold, dirty ground with his jacket to support his head.

“Come here.” He ordered.

“What are you trying to do?” I asked.

Sleep.

“But we can’t sleep here.” I muttered.

“That’s why I am letting you sleep on me. I don’t want my girl to touch the cold, damp and dirty ground.” He said.

“Aniyo… You shouldn’t be lying on the ground either. I don’t want you to.” I mumbled.

“Aish… Just listen to me.” He growled and pulled me down with him.

He gently laid me down onto his chest.

He placed my head near his heart.

Kai’s heartbeat… it’s so fast…

“You can hear it, huh?” He said.

I blushed.

This heart only beats for you.” He said with such a gentle tone.

I hiccupped once I heard his mushy words. I’m getting excited for no good reason.

He chuckled as he slowly my hair.

“Don’t you think this is weird?” I asked.

“You don’t say?” he teasingly said.

I softly hit his chest and pouted.

He lifted my chin and kissed me once again.

“I’m kidding. They won’t be coming out any time soon since it’s raining so heavily. Oh, pout like that again; I’m going to punish you.” He told me.

I raised one of my eyebrows.

“And how so? I like to pout and I’ll pout whenever I want to.” I said and pouted again and again in his face.

He cupped my face and gave me one of the longest kisses he has ever given me.

“My punishment is not as easy as 1,2,3, babe.” He said huskily.

“You… you…” he cuts me off before I could tell him off.

“Alright, stop talking and get some sleep. I don’t want my baby to get panda eye bags.” He instructed.

“But… but…”

“Now.” He said sternly.

“Ne…” I obliged to whatever he just said and buried my face onto his chest.

Kekeke… my comfy bed and pillow.

I think this is going to be a really long night.

 

:>>> Next Day <<<:

 

“EUNHYE! KAI! WHERE ARE YOU?”

Both Kai and I were disturbed from our sleep as we heard shouting from outside the beach house.

I wanted to go out but Kai told me to let them search for us.

In a matter of seconds, someone came knocking the beach house’s door like an insane person.

“EUNHYE?! KAI?! ARE YOU IN HERE?!” that person shouted.

Both of us chuckled since we knew who it was shouting like that.

Kai opened the door and rubbed his neck.

“You don’t need to shout that loud, BaekHyun hyung.” Kai told him.

BaekHyun looked at him then hug him.

“We thought you went missing!” BaekHyun stated.

“Where’s EunHye?” SeHun asked in a worried tone.

Kai smirked and nods his head.

“Jagiya~ C’mon let’s go back.” He told me.

I was standing behind him before I peered from behind while waving a small ‘hi’ to them.

Hong Eonni’s eyes widen in shock as she pointed towards my neck. I think she noticed my hickey.

OMONA! Did you two do something last night?!” She exclaimed.

Kai looked at me then winked at her.

“Yeah… and it was interesting.” He replied immediately.

I shook my head in disagreement and explained everything to Hong Eonni who seemed to be taking things all too seriously.

 

“Aigo… I knew you will find happiness. I’m happy for you.” She said.

Pink shades invaded my cheeks as I thanked her.

 

We walked back to the villa to start packing our bags for tonight’s flight back to Korea.

When we reached the villa, Taemin was standing outside the front door.

He was staring directly at me and Kai.

“I want to speak to the both of you. Privately.” He stated and walked off to the back of the villa.

Kai and I just followed suit.

 

“I know you’ve chosen Kai.” He began.

“Taemin oppa… Mianhe… I wanted to tell you but…” he placed his index finger on my lips and shook his head.

“Don’t need to apologize. I’m the one who should apologize to you. I should have kept that place I had in your heart safely but I was too careless and I let love slip by me.” He said weakly.

My tears started falling. I hurt him. I unintentionally hurt him.

He gave me a weak smile and helped me wipe off my tears.

EunHye ah… No matter what happens or what choices you make, I’ll always treat you like own dongsae. So, be strong.” He told me.

He turned his focus towards Kai and sighed.

Although I am not satisfied by the fact that I am giving up the love of my life to you, but you better make sure that you don’t make her cry if you do, I’m coming after you. You hear?” He stated firmly.

Kai came towards me and pulled me closer to him.

“I won’t. I’m a man of my words and you know that, Taemin hyung.” He said.

Taemin smirked, nodded and just walked away from our sight.

Taemin oppa… Jeongmal Mianheyo…

 

:>>> Fast forward (1 month later) <<<:

We are in Korea and I’m back in school.

Kai and I have been officially dating for one month and still  going strong.

Taemin oppa was doing really well in Japan, Taiwan and Korea.

ChaeMin Eonni and I are now best of friends. I tell her everything and anything there is for her to know and she’ll do the same.

EXO’s popularity is now hitting the charts like crazy and I’m secretly supporting EXO by purchasing EXO’s albums without Kai knowing (Kekeke, I don’t want my boyfriend to be full of himself)

But… when is EXO hitting no.1 in every chart?!

 

“Eu…Eun… EUNHYE!” Yura growled

“Oh… Oh… OH! Mianhe… I was thinking about something.” I told her.

“Yeah… about Kai, am I right? I know he’s y and everything but he can never compare up to my Oh SeHun.” She said.

I rolled my eyes and giggled. (She does not know I’m still with Kai.)

 

“But in my eyes, his perfect.”

 

By definition, he's beyond perfect.

 

Kai’s POV

 

“Kai, come by my office directly at one. I have something important to tell you.”

 

Well, I’m at Mr. Soo Man’s office, waiting for him to return from some meeting.

I heard the door creaked opened and immediately stood up to greet him.

“Do you want the good news or the bad news first?” He asked as he takes his seat.

“Erm… good news, sir.” I told him.

“Okay. The good news is… EXO finally made it in every charts as ‘NO.1’” He grinned.

My heart just skipped a beat. Did he just say no.1 in every single chart?

That's great! Wait… that means… NO!

“Wait, Mr. Soo Man. Please don’t hold the press conference! I beg of you not to publicize EunHye and my ‘relationship’.” I begged him.

Mr. Soo Man furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head.

“Mianheyo… I’m afraid it’s already too late. I’ve already announced and confirmed the relationship.” He told me.

I slammed the table and got up.

“But.. but… her identity.. it will be in hot waters! And she… she…”

Mr. Soo Man chuckled and smirked.

“That you don’t have to worry. I’ve covered for her. Do you think I’m stupid? I most definitely won’t reveal her identity and you think I don’t know?” he said.

“Don’t know what sir?” I asked.

“You’re in a REAL relationship with her.” He mentioned.

“Bu…Wha…How did you…”

“I knew it will happen sooner or later anyways. I protected your relationship with EunHye. I told the press that SuHo was the one who’s in the rumored relationship and cleared up the air about your ‘Lotte World’ misconception.” He explained.

I … I… I don’t know what to say… Is he actually indirectly telling me that he approves of our relationship?

“Hurry now. EunHye will be ending school soon. You need to fetch you girlfriend and I’m thinking that she’ll be expecting you to fetch her.” He added.

I bowed in full respect and smiled.

“Kamsahabnida. Jeongmal Kamsahabnida!” I thanked him and ran out of his office to fetch the love of my life.

 

My life now is complete.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Aww... Mr. Soo Man actually agreed to their relationship~ Tell me what you think about this chappie~~

Ending this fan fic with 4 -5 more chappies... TvT ... omo.... My feels...