Reunion part 1

In love with another face

 

A/N: I don't know whether if this is interesting or not... But please still read it even if it's boring... Coz I was kinda out of idea at first until I listened to so MANY songs to get inspired. Hope it turns out well XD

 

Kai’s POV

I just had to do it.

I hurt her.

I unintentionally hurt her.

As our lips parted, I her beautiful lips.

“Mianhe…” I whispered and went back to my seat.

EunHye just looked at me with her gorgeous cat eyes.

“Kai…” She spoke.

“Wae?” She asked.

I knew she was going to ask about… THE KISS

To begin with, I have no idea why I kissed her.

“Bwo? Why what?” I asked back.

She hesitated to answer me back as she looked down towards the cold metal flooring.

“W…Why…did Jong In … kissed me?” she asked in a shy tone.

My eyes opened wide. This is the first time she said my real name and damn… that voice… my lullaby… my one and only weakness.

Her lips which spoke my name are just enough to turn me insane…

So… why did I kiss her? C’mon, mind think! Why?

I gazed at her and looked at her. She was crying just now. Crying because of me.

I feel guilty. I did myself an oath that I will never let anyone hurt her and protect her, but instead I’m the one who ends up hurting her.

“I” was her definition of what love really is. Wait, isn’t this equivalent confessing to me?

I’m the one who cause her pain and made her feel love.

That kiss wasn’t just any kiss…

My lips were whispering sweet melody into her soul.

So, why did I kiss her? Simple.

She was the one who messed my life up. She was the one who turned it upside down.

Nothing else but her comes into my mind. She’s dirtying my mind with everything she is.

 

Her name, her being, her scent to her luscious, sweet cherry, puffylicious lips. I just had to press my lips against hers, sending her the electric vibe she gives me running through my body. Her lips are magical for some reason. It helps me forget everything, even the fact that I am an idol.

Who cares about the fans, I only want her. She’s a pretty sweet pill that I’m swallowing down. I had no intention of pulling or stopping half way. I’m addicted to her and I don’t wish to stop ‘eating’ her more.

 

That kiss, is one damn kiss alright.

 

I was about to reply her but reached the very bottom of the Ferris Wheel and we had to head to the exit.

I stood up first and walked to the door first but she didn’t even move an inch.

I stopped and turned around.

“Yah. Jagiya, give me your hand.” I ordered.

She looked at me with that cute stare and had her head tilted one side.

I rolled my eyes like I would normally do whenever she acts so cute in front of me, trying to confuse her with my actions. I walked forward and grabbed her right hand.

“Let’s go. There are others who want to ride this ride as well.” I said as I walked her out to the exit.

“But you haven’t reply my question.” She told me.

My shoulder tensed.

“Aish… you ask too much! I’ll buy you your favorite Caramel Mocha, okay?” I grumbled.

“Mehrong.” She stick her tongue out at me and just followed me.

 

Now that I have made my move on her, I think I’ll keep my confession to myself first.

I figured that I can’t tell her my true feelings yet. Not yet. It’s not the time.

I have my reasons and it’s simply because…

If we commit to each other now, Taemin will be hurt deep down.

Even though I’m not willing to give her up to Taemin but I’m not willing to hurt Taemin either.

He’s my hyung after all.

It’s already a sin by living together under one roof and my teenage hormones are raging.

Temptations are high.

It’s dangerous for her. I’m dangerous.

 

:>>> Fast Forward <<<:

All of the boys actually enjoyed themselves to the point that they really did not realize that EunHye and I were missing.

And boy, all of them were dead tired when we were in the SM bus.

EunHye was sitting beside me, sleeping soundly on my left shoulder. Her soft snore, my lullaby at night.

Hearing her soft snore, I felt like sleeping until Taemin came by.

“Get away from EunHye!” he hissed softly as he tried carrying her.

I grabbed his wrist and shoved it away from her.

“If you respect her as your girlfriend, let her get some sleep.” I grunted.

Taemin glared at me for a moment and walked away in defeat.

Take that hyung, two points for me. One for the kiss and the other one for her sleeping on my shoulder.

To be exact, I have totally won this love game. EunHye has confessed to me already and I know the reason why she date you, Taemin. So, don’t be too cocky.

I FEEL LIKE A WINNER. Love be creepin’

 

 

:>>> MEGA FAST FORWARD <<<:

Our Super Junior sunbae nims wanted to enjoy a few days more of L.A life before heading back to Korea for their comeback. .

Girls Generation, F(x) and TVXQ sunbae nims needs to head back to Korea since they have fan meets and shows to do.

That leaves EXO and SHINee in L.A since we don’t have anything schedule to do for the next few days as well.

We booked a private summer villa at L.A’s famous private beaches.

And we found our SuJu sunbae nims in one of the rooms entertaining themselves by watching TV.

 

Earlier, I told EunHye to go up to any of the rooms and take a rest for a moment before I go up to find her.

 

As we were hanging around with our sunbae nims, we heard a loud thud from upstairs.

EunHye!

I immediately ran up before anything else happened to EunHye.

As I reached upstairs, I found EunHyuk baffled face and EunHye standing really still in front of him.

 

EunHye’s POV

Kai told me that I could rest for the moment since he wanted some boy time alone with the SM boys.

As I got upstairs, one of the doors creaked opened and a person walked out of the room casually.

It was EunHyuk.

As he walked towards me, his expression changes from happy go lucky face to “did I just see a ghost?” face.

His expression seemed so familiar, it’s almost as if he looked like the guy whose family adopted me.

A very faint flashback came into mind. A very faint face popped up of my head.

I compared the face to his face and…

I dropped my bag onto the floor.

“You…You… Are… you… EunHye?” he asked slowly.

I tried to remember his name and yes I managed to remember  his name.

Lee HyukJae.

“HyukJae oppa?” I said.

He seemed rather baffled when I said his name.

 

“You… you …still remember me?”

 

 

A/N: TADA! Let the reunion of long lost adopted siblings begin~~~ Oh hohoho it's going to get exciting~

And my fan fic is coming to an end soon. So many feels. TvT