Confessions.

In love with another face

 

A/N: I just put "M" since there's a little in here... and i'm just trying to play safe. ^w^ You'll see how byuntae Kai behaves ;D

 

EunHye’s POV 

*Lightning flashing, Thunder crashing*

 

I never felt so at peace when he hugged me.

Everything about him is just right.

 I didn’t want to cry in front of him but my tears just won’t let me.

I tried my best to fight back the tears but my tears just fall.

I’m happy, satisfied and over whelmed with love.

“Hush now… There’s nothing to be afraid of, I’m here.” He whispered into my right ear

I buried my face onto his chest.

“I’m not crying because I’m afraid, pabo. These are tears of joy.” I told him.

He hugged me tighter.

“Silly, why would you cry when you’re happy? It makes no sense.” He laughed.

He laughed softly. He finally laughed. It’s my first time hearing him laughing.

It’s so cute…

“Because of you.” I admitted.

He pinched my cheeks and smiled sweetly at me.

“You look prettier when you smile.” He commented as he cleaned my tears for me.

“Jagiya? Can I get a smile?” he asked in a sweet tone.

I giggled and gave him my brightest smile.

Then he kissed me without warning.

“You know what?” He said.

“What?” I asked.

You’re the prettiest girl I’ve ever known, perhaps will ever know. You’re beautiful.” He whispered with a really y tone.

He held me closer by the waist.

“V-neck low cut? Are you tempting me?” He muttered.

I looked at myself and immediately covered myself up.

He chuckled.

“C’mon, you’ve seen my body before and I’ve seen yours too, well yours in bikini that is…” He mentioned.

He got his hands under my shirt. His hands are roaming my back.

My body is heating up by each touch.

“Kai, don’t…” I pleaded as I pushed him away from me.

He stopped for a minute and smirked. His stare was too much to bear.

 

“I’m making you permanently mine.”  

 

“What do you mean… Wha!!!” I was caught off guard as he pinned me down to the ground and crashed his lips onto mine.

This kiss was different. It’s full of lust and passion.

You don’t know how long I have waited for this moment…” he spoke softly.

He continued kissing me passionately. He’s surprising me with every touch of our lips.

It’s soft and gentle.

Unconsciously, my arms were wrapped around Kai’s neck, drawing him closer to me.

Once in a while when the thunder violently shook me out of my wits, Kai’s kisses, slowly but steadily overpowered my fears.

It all seemed too soon as he pressed on for more slow and passionate kiss.

His hands started my thigh, slowly up to my waist then under my shirt.

With each touch sends sensual sensation down to my feverish system.

With each kiss, I could hear his soft, inaudible moans begging for more.

I was getting dizzier by the minute. For the past fifteen minutes, he has been kissing me… I wasn’t able to breathe. He was taking all of the oxygen in me.

I tried opening my mouth to speak but that gave him the opportunity to slip in for an even more passionate and sensual kiss.

His tongue was dancing with mine.

I’ve got to stop him but he… this is a 19 year old boy with needs. Sensual needs.

He has needs.

But… it’s going a little far stretch?

I can’t… I just can’t stop him.

His kisses, his touch… are now like drugs.

I should really stop him.

But my body did otherwise.

I started responding to every action. From soft, inaudible moans to ier moans.

He parted from my lips and slowly kissed my cheeks down to my neck.

And bit it.

“Ow…  it hurts…” I moaned.

“Mianhe…” he apologized as he the part where he just bit.

“Kai… we should…” as I tried to speak, he took this opportunity to explore deeper into my mouth.

“Kai… what… are… we… doing?” I asked him in between our kisses.

He continued kissing me with his tongue in my mouth and his hands roaming up my thighs.

Skillful Kai… how can you be so skillful at the age of 19?

“Kai…” I whimpered softly

He parted from my lips and stared at me with his y 'Mr. ' eyes.

He was panting. Panting really ily.

He bends forward as he clutched onto my white V-neck low cut tee shirt while giving me that y smirk.

My feels, his smirk…

His smirk alone can kill me.

 “You know very well what we’re doing, babe.” He moaned ily into my right ear and bit it.

y, arrogant Kai… Are you trying to make me sin?

Once again, his lips came crashing into mine.  As he kissed me, he slowly pulled me up while ing the first three buttons of my tee shirt, revealing my black lace bra.

“Tempting me again?” he grunted as his eyes oogled my lace bra.

I was about to react when his index finger ran along my back.

OMONA!” I yelled.

He pinned me down once again.

“Moan…” Kai instructed me.

“Aniyo… We need to go back to the villa.” I told him.

Kai was going for another kiss but I attempted to turn my face away from him,  but he immediately cupped my cheeks and kiss me.

“Moan my name…” Kai teasingly whispered in my right ear.

He went for yet another deep, french kiss. This time, it felt even more… sensational.

Kai was prepared to slip his fingers under my shirt but I stopped him.

“Kai… Please stop…” I begged him.

Kai looked at me carefully and slowly removed his hands from my body.

He cupped my cheeks and calmly my hair.

“Mianhe… I wasn’t thinking straight. I went too far. Forgive me, EunHye Jagiya?” Kai said.

I think I’m going to faint… He called me Jagiya with sincerity.

I got up and slightly moved away from him.

I have something more important to talk to him about.

 

“Kai… I don’t know why exactly we are doing this. It’s difficult to understand why… It’s just so weird… I should be in love with Taemin oppa… but why? Why after kissing you during that incident… I… I… never let any guy come approach to my heart? Kai… Please tell me why am I like this? When you said you didn’t want to see me, when you’re with ChaeMin Eonni and when you left for China… did you know that my heart ached in pain? I… I---”

 

I love you.” Kai interrupted.

 

 What did he just say…?

 

Kai’s POV

That’s right.

I’ve made up my mind.

I’ve fallen for EunHye.

I’m in love with her.

And I want to give her my all.

I walked towards her and hugged her.

We looked at each other for the longest time, in a state of shock.

“Do you mean what you say?” she asked innocently.

I chuckled and nodded my head.

“So? Do you love me?” I asked.

She looked at me with her teary eyes and nodded.

“The girl who you call pabo loves you.” She confessed sweetly.

 

 I am contented.

Our feelings… we finally confessed it.

 

“I really love you…” I said as I kissed her lips gently.

She poked my cheeks and returned a kiss.

“I really love you too…” She said.

 I love her and that’s all it matters now.

 

 

A/N: Kekeke.... sorry for the lousy ... I'm no good at it... >x<" Aigoooo how many chappie left???? I'll let you know really soon!