Mr. Soo Man the e

In love with another face

A/N: This is the double update I promised~

 

Taemin's POV

"It has been a while since I have seen you! You are all grown up! Senior year?" I asked.

3 years back before I debuted with SHINee, the time where I spend almost everyday with her. She used to be quite chubby... but now? All I can say it's that the longer I look at her, the more polluted my mind gets. (Aish! I better stop thinking about it!)

She is just so pretty now. From head to toe. One word to descirbe her, "Beautiful".

'Ne. I am studying really hard now to get into year 4 of high school!" she repliedc with that cute smile of hers.

Aigo! Can I pinch her cheek now? She's too cute to resist!

 

:>>> Fast Forward <<<: 

While the both of us headed back to the dance studio to grab my stuffs and boy... As I expected... An unwanted surprise.

Waiting ever so patient for us there was Mr. Soo Man.

He greeted us with that erted pedo smile of his, and took a few glances at EunHye with that pedo smirk.

 

You better wipe that pedo smirk of your face.

If you touch any part of EunHye, you'll be dead meat...

The one and only person who can touch her is me, LEE TAEMIN!

 

I was expecting him to touch EunHye's but it reverted back to me.

"She's perfect! After you shower meet me in my office with her." he said it with that pedo tone.

It looks like he has something up his sleeves. I better keep an eye on him before anything happens to EunHye. That e always has something in mind to earn money. I bet his going to make EunHye do something against her will. I think that's why he asked me to call her. 

Damn it.

 

EunHye's POV

Hahhh.... This feeling is just simply blissful. Just being next to Taemin brings me back to the good old days. However back then, Taemin used to be so fragile, always depending on me to protect him, but now? It's the opposite. He's leading me now. He's all grown up. (But he can me still so child like... When  will he actually become a mature man? Sigh...)

 

He has grown up.

Every part of him (besides his heart) has grown.

He used to be so fragile, but now he's taking the lead.

Protectively leading to his dance studio fearing that trainees might see me.

It seems now I'm the one who needs all the protection. Kekeke~

I love this feeling.

 

When we got to the dance studio, we've recieve a really unpleasant surprise. Standing outside was that money face, Mr. Soo Man.

He greeted us with that pedo face. I felt a cold chill down my spine as he took a few glances at me. 

 

Get your pedo eyes off me!

No one but Taemin can look at me!

I won't hand myself over to you so easily even if you tempt me with your money!

 

I thought he was going to touch me as he actually reached out his hand towards my right shoulder, but I was wrong. 

He was directing towards Taemin instead.

"She's perfect! After your shower, meet me in my office with her." he said and walked off.

His voice just brings chills down my spine, he's just too... I don't know! e-ish?

Wait... Did he just say bring me to his office? What?! What's he going to do with me?!

Just by watching his every movement, my sixth sense tingles.

I just knew that he has something up his sleeves.

 

Aish... Just by watching him rubbing his hands together makes me feel so uncomfortable...

Aishh... That Ajeossi makes my blood boil.

 

Mr. Soo Man that e 

 

A/N: Mianhe... I actually typed so many pedo words here...  I'm sorry if I made him look super bad. Is he really that bad? All I heard he only cares about money. I'm sorry for this short post...TvT

Comments are loved~ I am still looking for chapter posters~ Please help me! Thank you :)