A secret date

In love with another face

A/N: Annyeong~ I read all of the comments and I went LOL, many of you ship TAEEUN rather than KAIEUN. Well, to those who ship TAEEUN, I got a squeal for you really soon ;) Just wait for it!

 

EunHye’s POV

Today, EXO M members are going back to China to finish off their activities like their fan meets, interviews etc… Yah, you get the drift.

However, I wasn’t able to see them off at the airport since today is my first day in Seoul University.

Thankfully, I was accompanied by a friend of mine, Kim Yura, also made it to the foundation programme provided by Seoul University. Since the day we met, we promised each other that we’ll do anything to reach our dreams, and both of us decided to take the same course since we’re both interested in Journalism.

I want to be a journalist in the future, to spread awareness of those who are suffering to the rest of the world. Well, I think it’s probably due to the environment I was brought up in which made me choose this path.

 

:>>> Fast Forward <<<:

We were already at school, lessons went on continuously for five hours. My stomach was complaining.

It wants food.

I apologize on behalf on my stomach, I am a really big eater.

*RING*

The school bell finally rang! Thank heavens! I can finally stop my stomach from complaining so much~

Yura and I decided to head to the rooftops like we always do back in our high school.

We talked about loads of stuffs like our lessons, the school, the boys of the school. Suddenly she brought up the topic of EXO K’s rumored relationship.

“EunHye ah~ Do you know which member is dating?”

I shook my head and gave her a really dry laughter

“How would I know? I’m not their manager or anything. I don’t even know them.” I lied.

She raised one of her eyebrows and took out her phone with a picture of…

Oh crap…

It’s a fan taken photo of Kai and me holding hands back at Lotte World.

“Care to explain?” she said.

Oh … Am I exposed?!

“Tell me why? I can’t believe how lucky this girl is! She gets to hold hands with Kai and hang out with all 12 members of EXO! Oh my lala! I’m so freaking jealous! Actually, I feel sorrier for you. You’re Kai biased, am I right? You must be heart broken when you see this!” she said.

 

I heaved a huge sigh of relieve. At first, I thought my identity was exposed. To think that she is that dense...

 

“How do you know whether I am Kai biased? I think I am more of a Taemin Biased freak.” I replied.

She shook her head and sighed. She took my IPhone (I changed my old LG phone thanks to Hong Eonni) and showed my first wall paper…

Kai.

She unlocked it and the second wall paper…

Kai.

My photo album spammed with…

Kai.

There is about the same amount of photos I got of Taemin, but I think I spammed Kai and EXO even more.

“See what I mean? You’re Kai biased!” she proclaimed.

I sighed and just have to heed to whatever she just said. I can never win to her, after all she’s my very first friend I met back at elementary school.

“So, what if I am? My heart belongs to Taemin, and always will be.” And I stick my tongue out at her.

She rolled her eyes, grabbed my shoulders and shook me back and forth with her ultimate strength.

“Aishh…. You’re old habits will never die.”

As we continued on with our lunch and our conversation, my phone suddenly vibrated.

I received a message by…

 

“Hey! You pabo!

Where the heck are you?!

I haven’t seen you since this morning!

Didn’t I tell you that we’re going to send M off?

You better have a good reason for disappearing without a word!

                                                                                                                    - Kai ”

 

It wasn’t a good time to message him back since Yura is here. She is a huge fan of EXO, and she’s completely mad about them. If she finds out that the person “dating” Kai is actually me… We can kiss the plan sayonara.

“Yah, Yura ah. Could you…” before I finished my sentence the school bell rang.

 

Once again I thank the heavens for the school bell. I told Yura to head on without me as I head off to an isolated corner near by our classroom.

I phoned Kai immediately.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo? Kai ssi?”

“Yah! I called you more than fifty times in the morning and you never reply my message! You want to pay for my pants now?!” he shouted through the phone.

“Hey, it’s not my fault! I’m in school…”

“In school? Seoul University? So soon?”

“Ne, foundation programme starts earlier than the other programmes offered here.” I told him.

There was a long paused, he didn’t reply me.

“Kai ssi? Are you still there? Kai ssi!”

“Stop being so formal with me. Just call me Kai, like my hyungs do.”

“But… you’re older than me…”

“I’m giving you special permission. Appreciate it.”

“Well, if you say so Kai ss… I mean, if you say so, Kai. Look I have to go now, class is going to start soon.”

“Is that so? What time your school ends?” he asked nicely.

“Around three. Waeyo?”

“Make sure you are there at your school entrance by three. If not you’re getting it from me!” he ended the call without saying goodbye.

 

Aishh… When will that arrogant, prideful Kai change?

Well, at least he is coming to fetch me… or is that what I think he just said…

Aigoo… never mind. I have a class to attend to, and I immediately ran back to class.

 

:>>> After school <<<:

Yura told me that she had something to attend to after school, so I had to head back home by myself.

As I walked out of the school compound, I noticed a car which seemed rather familiar.

Audi R8.

Someone got out of the car, he was wearing a casual low cut white tee pairing with brown skinny jeans. He had his sunglasses on as well as a mouth mask.

The cute pig mouth mask I had the other time at Lotte World.

Just by looking at his hairstyle and his style of walking, I know who he is.

 

“Yah, pabo. You’re late!” he said.

“No. It’s exactly three. Look at your watch.” I told him.

He took at his phone and checked the time.

“Aish… Whatever, get in my car.”

“Waeyo?”

“Just get in.” he firmly said.

I sighed and just got in.

I wonder what is he going to bring me now…

 

Kai’s POV

Today is a free day since we’re sending EXO M off to the airport for them to depart to China once again for the activities they did to do.

After seeing them off, I phoned that “girlfriend” of mine like crazy since she wasn’t around since this morning. I personally told her that she is going to follow us to the airport but she disappeared without notifying me.

That pabo…

However, she never picked up any of my calls. Now, she’s really pissing me off.

Somewhere around noon, she finally called me back after sending her my message.

Well at least now, I know she’s in school.

Darn her that smart azz brain of hers… I can’t even enter Seoul University! Darn her…

 

:>>> Fast Forward <<<:

I went to her school as I waited for her, I thought through what was I going to do for her today.

After all, today I am free. I want to take her out on a date.

Just me and her.

No Lay.

No Taemin.

Yeah, just me and her.

Maybe I should bring her to Busan… nah…

Daegu?

MyeongDong?

None of the above…

Then it hit me, Taemin did say something about….

Jeju Island!

She loves that place like crazy. Taemin said that her parents would normally bring her there whenever they could.

Since I could, I’m going to bring her there.

We’re going to take the ferry all the way there, and enjoy the rest of the day there.

Thanks to Coordinator Hong, nobody could recognize me with the disguise she gave me. She also passed me some clothing for her to change too.

It’s easier for me to bring her out now.

I spotted her walking out of the campus, without thinking, I just went out of the car.

Trying to be the usual me, I insulted her first and then coldly told her to get into my car.

 

Throughout the whole ride, she was awkwardly silent. She doesn't seem too happy.

“Hey, what’s wrong? Was it something I said?” I asked.

She shook her head and pointed at my chest.

“Your shirt. Can you PLEASE get a proper shirt! Are you trying to murder girls around you?” she said.

She’s blushing. As expected from miss little conservative.

“Murder? You mean seduce you with my y body right?” I .

She blushed even more and softly smacked my left arm.

“No! Don’t you dare try!” she hissed.

I just laughed it off. She is just so adorable.

That I have to admit, she is really adorable. This is one of the reasons why Taemin is so much in love with her.

 

Crap…

Whattheheckareyouthinking?!

Don’t tell me that…

Kai.

You.are.not.falling.for…

BANG EUNHYE!

 

This is my game. Darn it.

She is the one leading this game of love, yet she is so clueless.

Irritating girl.

 

“So where are we going?” she asked in an innocent tone while tilting her head to one side and sweetly smiled at me.

Damn the smile, my heart is about to explode.

I pushed her gently to the side.

“You’re blocking my mirror.”

Yup, that was my answer.

She WAS blocking my mirror. I hate it when people blocks the mirror.

She pouted and folded her arms.

“You haven’t replied my question!” she growled.

“You have so many questions, so which one are you talking about?”

“Where are we going?” she asked again.

 

I just want to keep it as a surprise.

So I didn’t reply her.

“SO????” she raised her tone.

I placed my index finger on her lips.

 

“It’s a secret.”

 

 

A/N: Once again, I bow in apologetic manner. I'm sorry for the boring chapter TvT However I hope you enjoyed it~

Please do leave a comment~ I'll definitely reply!