To Lotte World

In love with another face

 

A/N: TvT I am so sorry that I didn't update for 4 days. I didn't have the time too. I was really busy with my exams and results. I am so so so so x10 sorry. *bow 90 degree* Well let's carry on with Chapter 23

 

EunHye’s POV

Once we are done with our breakfast, the boys came and ‘kidnap’ me.

The really tall and good looking Kris carried me by his shoulder as he walked down the stairs with caution.

“Yah! Put me down! Where are you taking me?!” I shrieked.

As Kris slowly puts me down on to the sofa, I was immediately surrounded by all twelve guys.

They just kept staring at me and gave me weird glances.

"Why are you all staring at me for?" I asked.

Lu Han smirked and passed me a pink bag with clothes in it.

“Change into this.” Lu Han told me.

I furrowed my eyebrows in curiosity.

“Just do it.” said D.O.

Listening only to  D.O umma, I went to the toilet to get change.

I looked at the mirror, and took a few glance at the clothing they got for me.

It’s pretty cute, it has a huge cartoon cat printed on the cotton shirt with really long sleeves. They even provided a cute pig mouth mask…. and ear muffs for the cold weather!

What’s with the cute pig mouth mask?

I hurriedly got changed into the clothes they got for me and went out of the toilet.

They were already all dress up nicely with their coats on.

“Took you long enough to get changed.” said Kai.

“May I ask, what is the pig mouth mask for?” I asked.

They ignored my question, and just smiled.

“I think I’ll drive her there.” said Lay.

Lay came forward towards me with that stare which speaks of mystery. He held my hand but Kai ‘snatched’ my hand away from him and held it tight.

“No, I’ll drive her there. The rest of you can just decide on your own who will be driving.” Kai told them.

“Just don’t drive with your Aventador! Take your Audi for a ride, just to play safe.” SuHo advised Kai.

Kai nodded his head in agreement and with his hand still holding tightly onto mine, he headed out of the dorm first.

At the back of the dorm, Kai opened the garage door, revealing his stunning Audi car.

 

“It’s Audi’s latest car. Audi R8. Nice eh?” said the arrogant Kai.

I looked at him then stared back at his car.

“How many cars do you have?” I asked.

Kai signaled me to get into the car and started the engine.

“Just two. This car belongs to my father, he gave it to me since I did well for our special debut stage at M!Countdown.” Kai told me.

As the drive continued, silence filled the air. It was a bit too quiet for my liking, so I decided to start a conversation.

“So… erm… Where are we going?” I asked politely.

Somewhere in Korea.”

“And that place is?”

In Korea.”

“Would you mind replying my question in a proper manner? I’m asking where we are going. I want the exact place.”

I am. We are going somewhere in Seoul which is in Korea.”

“Pshhh… Yah, you know that you’re really childish?”

“Who? Me? Looks who’s talking… You dare to talk to me in that tone? Don’t forget, you still owe me, one million won.” He emphasized on the one million won.

“Pshh… Don’t forget, I’m the one cooking your three meals!” I answered back.

Kai just shook his head, and turned his head towards me. He pinched my cheeks.

“Wow, since when you became so good in back firing at me? You’re getting better by the day. Your three meals a day can never ever compare up to the one million won you owe.” said Kai.

I didn’t know how to answer back so I had to raise my white flag and admit defeat.

Shortly after our really short conversation, he suddenly stopped in front of a Star Bucks store.

“Wait here, I’m getting my coffee. Answering all your questions really makes me so thirsty. By the way, wear your pig mouth mask.” Kai grunted coldly at me, and got out of his car.

Pshhhhh… Who does he think he is? I know he’s all that but can’t he be a little bit more humble? If I had the rights, I would give him a piece of my mind once he comes back into the car.

Listening to him, I put on my cute piggy mouth mask. I seriously want to know why am I suppose to wear this mask for.

After spending ten minutes in the car, I think I began to understand why they bought me a mouth mask. People around the car, walking up and down, and those in the store, had their phones, cameras out to take pictures of him.

They even took pictures of his car and…

ME!?

I immediately hid my face from the crowd, to avoid the attention. But no matter how hard I try to hide, his fans just kept taking photos of me.

I wanted to cry. I hate the attention I am receiving from his fans. Why can’t they just leave me alone? I’m not doing anything wrong at all.

They just kept staring and talking about me. I even heard one of them saying that I was a b****, who gave up my body to be with Kai.

It got worse when the minute passed by. To the extent, that one of his fans came up to the car and harshly told me to get out. I didn’t know what to do, I sat there frozen. They just kept glaring and talking.

I covered my ears and my eyes, so that I won’t be able to hear and see anything. I was so frighten. His fans are scary. I don’t want to hear and see them.

“Oppa, why is she in your car? Can’t you get her out?” I couldn’t hear it clearly but I could figure out what one of his fans said.

“Do you mind? Why are you disturbing my friend? Did she do something? She’s sick. Please do understand her. Excuse me; I need to send her somewhere. Please do me a favor and be good fans who wouldn't post whatever you see today. I want to protect her identity.”

“But oppa…”

“Please do me this favor. I’ll give you an autograph if you do so.”

Really?!

“Ne. But first, promise me, okay?”

“Ne!”

 

Ah?

It’s Kai.

What is he trying to do?

Why does he want to do this?

 

I was still covering my ears, trying to avoid everything that is happening around me.

Unknowingly, I was crying. Fear got the best of me. I couldn’t control my tears. Those fans will just do anything. They’re scary.

 

Taemin…

Why must you be in Japan when I need you now?

I’m so lonely…

 

The engine started and the car started moving. Suddenly a big, warm hand was patting my head.

 

“Hey, stop crying already. I’ve settled the problem for you already. You can look up now.” His voice was so soothing and yet so calm.

I slowly lifted my head, and turned towards him. He looked at me and laughed a bit.

“Look at you. Here, take this. Wipe your tears.” He told me, he placed his coffee at the side and passed me his tissue packet.

“Kamsahabnida.” 

As I was wiping my tears, the thought of him helping me came back to my mind. Once again, I cried again.

“Hey, how many times do you want to cry within a day?”

“Mianheyo.”

“Why are you crying again?” he asked.

“Kamsahabnida.”

“Why are you thanking me again for?”

“Why did you help me? Why are you being so nice to me lately?” I asked.

His eyes widen, his face turned red. He wanted to say something but he kept his mouth shut.

After a moment, he finally explained himself.

“If I do not help you, your identity might be revealed. If your identity is revealed, my fans will hunt you down and the plan will not proceed on smoothly. I had to be nice to you since well… since… just take it as if I am thanking you for cooking three meals.”

“Oh… I see” and I paused.

“Kai?”

At the red light, he stopped the car and he turned his focus towards me.

I smiled.

 

“Kamsahabnida, Kai.” 

 

Kai’s POV

I think my heart just skipped a beat. I couldn’t help but to blush.

Darn that cute smile of hers. It’s becoming a weakness.

I couldn’t stand it anymore.

I passed her the coffee which I just bought from Star Bucks, Caramel Mocha~

Her favorite, which apparently happened to be my favorite coffee too.

“Why are you giving me your coffee?” she asked in an innocent tone.

“I’m not thirsty anymore thanks to you. Just take it.” I told her.

I was trying my best to act as normal as I could. Just being the prideful Kai like I have always been.

She took a small, quick sip of the coffee.

“It’s…” before she could continue, I in.

“Yeah, Caramel Mocha. It's my favorite. Didn't you mentioned once that it was yours too?”

She took another sip and let out a small and quiet giggle.

“Gomawoyo.”

I just nodded and continued driving all the way to our destination point, which is in Seoul and in Korea. (The one I about.)

 

 

 

Lotte World.

 

A/N: Sorry for the boring update. Drama is coming really really soon! I promise! Sneak Preview... It's between two people~~~

Guess Guess Guess~