Awkward Surprise

In love with another face

EunHye's POV

Ah... I have finally arrivied at SM.

The company is bigger than I expected. I tried getting into the company but there are two problems I'm facing that is stopping me from seeing my Taemin.

1) The fangirls which are crowding outside SM.

2)The security guards who just won't let me in after I said that I was Taemin's friend.

 

Desperate calls calles for desperate measures. So I decided to give Taemin a call yo fetch me.

"Annyeong? Taemin oppa? EunHye ib ni da..." I tried to sound as sad as possible. Usually used when I am in trouble.

"EunHye? Where are you?" He seemed rather worried about me. Kekeke... I like that feeling.

"Taemin... The guards just won't let me in! They think that I am one of your crazy die hard fans outside SM!" I replied.

"Bwo?! Hand over your phone to one of the guards, I'll speak to him." said Taemin.

"Aren't you coming down to get me?" I asked.

"Mianhe... If I go down and down and fetch you, fans will ride over me, and you might even appear in the headlines of every single newspaper. What's more I'm not done with practice. You know that Mr. Soo Man hates it when someone leaves practice half way through..." he replied in a really sorry tone.

"Oh... I forgot... I'll just pass it to one of the guards then." and immediately passed it to one of the guards near by.

I was really fuming mad with Mr. Soo Man. He has his eyes on his money not on his eployess. No wonder Taemin is sick all the time!

:>>> Fast Forward <<<: 

Taemin managed to convince the guard and he led me secretly into the compant and told me that Taemin would be waiting for me on th fourteenth floor at some dance studio. Aishhh.. Once again, I had to wait a while longer before I can meet Taemin face to face again.

 

Taemin's POV

OH GOD! Why must you make me feel so nervous right now? I never felt like this in a really long time, right after I called EunHye, butterfiles were already in my stomach... 

 

Darn it Mr. Soo Man...

If you ask me to call EunHye for something against her will...

I am not going to be Mr. Nice Taemin anymore.

Noone hurts EunHye, get it?!

 

My phone suddenly rang during the last few minutes of break, and I already knew who is calling me. It's EunHye.

"Annyeong? Taemin oppa? EunHye ib ni da..." she sounded as if she was about to cry. Did she lost her way while finding SM? I got really worried.

"EunHye? Where are you?" I am worried sick about her well being. If she got lost... It's all my fault for not insisting on fetching her from school.

"Taemin... The guards just won't let me in! They think that I am one of your crazy die hard fans outside SM!" 

I wanted to laugh. I didn't know that she would actually think that the guards would let her in just by telling them that I'm her friend? Any fan would have done that to get close to me! She's so cute! Kekekeke~

I tried to keep cool and convinced her that I'll speak to the guards on her behalf but the way she replied me made me feel really bad...

 

Oh please, EunHye...

I beg of you not to give me that kind of tone.

You make me feel like throwing my training aside to aid you from your needs regardless my identity.

I care for your safety. I don't want my fans to go on a rampage and hurt the one I truly care for.

I hope you understand my intentions.

 

:>>> Fast Forward<<<: 

I told the guard that I would wait for her at our dance studio.

I can't wait to see her soon,  to eventually touch her again.

 

EunHye's POV

Oh god! I have waited long enough! I am finally at the fourteenth level! Taemin~ Wait for me.

I searched around the whole level but to no avail... Each time I opened the door to one dance studio all I see was trainees and other artiste really focus in their pratice. So focus that they didn't even see me. (Thank God)

I was reaching my limit soon, I was about to give up, until I saw a door opening. 

It was Taemin! However, since when Taemin grew that tall? Since when Taemin dyed back his hair black? Since when his shoulder became broader?

Who cares! It was Taemin, I am sure of it!

Without hesitation, I ran up towards him and gave him a big bear hug from his back like I always do when I was younger. 

"Taemin oppa! I finally got to see you again! Aigo! I really missed you!" there were much love in my sentence. After so long I was able to hug Taemin again.

Out of the blue, I heard a deep and authoritive voice demanding me to let go of him.

"Get your dirty hands off of me!" he said.

As soon as I heard his voice... I knew it... He wasn't Taemin... 

He is Taemin's look alike... What was his name again???

Oh yeah... EXO's Kai.

 

A/N: Aigo... EunHye is such a muddle head... I apologize on her behalf. She's not that updated with K-POP... Please look out for the next chapter, comments are loved!