I'll always find you.

In love with another face

 

A/N: Read this chapter carefully *stern tone* Just kidding, but seriously read it carefully! You might be in for a surprise~ 

 

 

EunHye’s POV

We walked back together in silence.

Unlike the previous time in the Ferris Wheel, this silence was not deafening.

I am contented. His kiss washed away all the jealousy I had before because of ChaeMin.

Not long I spotted a rundown beach house, somewhere near the villa.

 

 

I ran over to have a look, it seemed pretty old.

“Kai~ Come over here~” I called out to the boy who was walking all so slowly (yet so ily).

“What do you want?” He asked in a casual tone.

I smiled at him.

“If we can’t sleep like today, let’s meet here tomorrow night.” I told him.

He raised one of his eyebrows and stared straight in my eyes.

“Oh? You want to do something in here?” He whispered softly near my ears.

I could feel his breathe down my neck…

I can’t help but to blush so furiously.

He chuckled and pats my head.

“Since when you became so… if you know what I mean…” he teased me.

“Yah! I’m not that kind of person!” I hissed.

“I never say anything… Aigo~ You’re so naughty~” He cooed and winked at me.

I gave him a small soft punch on his chest.

“Omo? Now you’re desperate for my body?” he joked.

“Yah. Don’t push your luck!” I told him.

He laughed and just walked off to the direction of the villa.

“Yah… Wait for me!” I said.

 

:>>> Fast Forward <<<:

The boys decided to spend their last day in the villa since they have been out all day during the past few days.

ChaeMin too, decided to spend her day with the boys.

She stuck onto Kai like some sort of magnet.

I’m jealous. J.E.A.L.O.U.S

So, I went up to Kai and tugged him by the sleeve.

“Oppa~ Can we take a walk around the nearby park?” I asked.

Kai looked at me with his huge puppy eyes and mouthed “What did you call me?”

I smiled at him sweetly.

“Please?” I asked once more.

ChaeMin glared daggers at me.

Her expression changed when Kai looked at her for a moment.

“You mean now?” He asked.

I nodded my head and still trying my best to smile sweetly in front of ChaeMin.

Yes, I’m trying to provoke ChaeMin.

Little Miss ChaeMin, Kai, aka Kim Jong In, is mine. He is my “boyfriend”.

So, watch your step. I may be nice, but I can be aggressive when it comes to things which belong to me. Especially, Kai.

“Oppa~ I like to have a word with EunHye. Don’t follow us, okay?” she said and immediately pulled me away from Kai’s sight.

 

:>>> At the beach <<<:

She literally pushed me till I fell onto the sand.

“Yah! What was that for?!” I screamed at her.

She slapped my face before explaining clearly about the current situation.

She smirked. It was a really evil smirk.

“Look, low life… Mr. Soo Man would have asked me if it wasn’t for you. You came into the company because Taemin oppa talked so much about you.” She paused.

She stared at me then gave me yet another slap on my right cheek.

KAI OPPA WOULD HAVE BEEN MINE IF IT WASN’T FOR YOU, LOW LIFE .” She yelled.

I looked at her and shook my head.

I got up and gave her a really tight slap.

“It does not matter who Mr. Soo Man chooses. It also does not matter who Kai end up with. Even if I weren’t here, Kai would not have been with you. Just ask yourself. How long have you been training with EXO and yet Kai has not made his move on you… Doesn’t that prove anything? He shows no affection for you.” I told her.

She shook her head and screamed.

NO! NO! NO! IT IS YOU! IT’S BECAUSE OF YOU! IT’S YOUR ENTIRE FAULT THAT KAI OPPA DID NOT FALL FOR ME! DON’T PULL ME DOWN TO YOUR LEVEL LOW LIFE !” she yelled at me at the top of her lungs.

She was about to give me another slap but someone stopped her.

“K…K…Ka…Kai oppa…” she stammered.

I turned around and saw Kai.

He’s mad. Extremely mad.

He gave ChaeMin a really tight slap on her left cheek leaving her cheek really red.

“Kai!” I was taken aback.

He was about to give her another slap but I stopped him.

ChaeMin was crying. Her hands cupped her left cheeks.

She wasn’t crying because of how painful the slap was… I know…

She’s crying because the guy she loved slapped her.

“Why are you stopping? She was obviously abusing you!” Kai dictated.

I shook my head and told him to calm down.

“Let me talk to her.” I told him.

“But… But….” I placed my index finger on his lips and shook my head.

“Fine, but I’ll only give you five minutes.” He hissed.

 

I waited for him to move further away from us before I start speaking some sense into her.

“ChaeMin Eonni…” I placed my hand on her shoulder but she shoved it away.

GO AWAY! Can’t you see that I’m crying?!” She yelled.

“Mianhe…” I apologized.

I DON’T WANT TO HEAR YOUR SORRIES! JUST GET LOST!” She screamed.

“Even if you don’t want to hear my apologies but I still want to let you know that it’s not too late to find new love.” I told her.

“I don’t care! I’m crying! GO AWAY!” She snapped.

“You’re crying not because it hurts. It’s because the guy you love slapped you, am I right?” I asked in a soft tone.

“So what? That does not make any differences! He’s obviously into you! Go away! I don’t want to see you or Kai oppa ever again!” She sobbed.

I hugged her. I hugged her because I felt sorry.

She struggled as she tried pulling me away from her but I hugged her tighter.

“Let go! I…” I cut her off before she could continue.

“Mianheyo. Jeongmal Mianheyo… I know how many times I apologize can never remove the pain that I have caused you directly or indirectly… but I’m really sorry. I don’t really care how you are going to treat me in the future but I’m still going to treat you like my own Eonni.” I expressed myself then slowly let her go.

She continued crying and crying.

“Waeyo? Wae you treating me so nicely? I don't even want it.” She asked while crying.

I smiled at her and held her hand.

“It’s because you’re Kai’s favorite dongsae and Hobae. Kai adores you and I know. Since Kai treats you so nicely, do I have any right to treat you badly? You’ve got Kai’s protection, you know.” I told her.

“ChaeMin Eonni, you’re a really lucky girl, do you know that?” I grinned.

“Lucky in what way?” She asked softly.

“You’re highly favored by SM and Kai… and to be frank I’m pretty jealous about it.” I admitted.

She looked at me with D.O's owl face "O____O" then giggled and pats my head.

She finally gave me a positive reaction…

“Jealous because of me? I don’t think I’m worth your jealousy, Ms. Kim.” She said.

I opened my eyes wide. Did she just call me Ms. Kim?

“Ms. Kim?” I mentioned.

She sniffled a bit and smiled at me.

She finally smiled. Her smile is so cute… no wonder Kai treats her so well.

“I admit defeat. I’m raising my white flag. From now on, I entrust Kai oppa to you. Promise me that you’ll treat him well.” She told me.

I titled my head. I am getting confused by what she is telling me.

“It means… I give up. Kai is yours now. Although I don’t like giving up things I love that easily but… it seems that Kai oppa has found his place in this world.” She stated.

“Found his place in this world?”

In this world with you.” She restated.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kai’s POV

 

*Lightning flashing, Thunder crashing*

 

The crashing sound of the thunder woke me up while I was in the middle of my sleep.

I looked at the time and it was…

 

11:59 PM

 

Oh crap! I forgotten about the promise I made with EunHye!

I was supposed to meet her at the rundown beach house an hour ago!

I ran down the corridors to her room but only Coordi Noona Hong and ChaeMin were in the room.

CRAP! THAT PABO REALLY WAITED FOR ME AT THE BEACH HOUSE?!

 

*Lightning flashing, Thunder crashing*

 

I didn’t know what to do so I ran to EunHyuk’s room and tried to wake him up. Since he should be the one to know of it first.

“EUNHYUK HYUNG! GET UP! EUNHYE IS IN TROUBLE! IT’S RAINING! SHE HAS ASTRAPHOBIA!” I shrieked.

He shoved me one side and continued sleeping.

“HYUNG! HYUNG!” I shook him but his respond is not what I was expecting for.

He got out of the bed and pushed me out of the room

“SHUT UP AND GET OUT OF MY ROOM! I don’t care whether she has astraphobia or not! I WANT TO SLEEP!” He snapped and slammed his door shut.

 

I have lost it. I have lost my respect for him.

To think that I looked up to him all the time, to think that he was such an awesome sunbae… he only knows how to care for himself.

Mianhe hyung, you’ve lost a loyal fan.

 

I ran to Taemin’s room and tried to wake him up. I have no idea why but I just felt that he should be there for EunHye.

“Taemin hyung! Taemin hyung! EunHye’s in trouble! It’s raining and she has astraphobia!” I told him.

Taemin got up and held me by my sleeves.

“Shouldn’t you be there for her? Why come into my room and make a scene?” he growled.

“I should be the one asking you! You’re her boyfriend!” I snapped.

EX-boyfriend.” he emphasized on the word “ex”.

“Wha… What?!” I was confused.

“I’m breaking up with her. You can have her. She’s of no use to me now.” He grunted.

 

“She’s of no use to me now…”

 

I pushed Taemin and punched him.

“What do you think she is?! A TOY?! She’s of no use to you?! DO YOU THINK SHE’S SOME SORT OF PRIZE?!” I yelled.

He chuckled and smirked.

“You think I don’t know? I saw you kissing her yesterday night. I followed you. It seems that EunHye has finally chosen who she wants to be with.” He told me.

Then he punched me by the stomach.

“Go now, you pabo! She needs you more than she needs me. She’s yours, buddy. I lost.” He said.

“Hyung…” he cuts me off before I could say what I wanted to say.

NOW! She’s scared out of her wits and yet you’re still standing here in my room!” He hissed.

“Kamsahabnida hyung! I’ll repay you for your sacrifice!” I grinned and immediately ran out of the room to EunHye’s rescue.

“Hurt her and you’re dead meat!” Taemin told me as I ran out.

 

:>>> Fast Forward <<<:

Despite the heavy rain, I ran all the way to the beach house without taking a break.

EunHye is calling for me. I just know it.

I’m such an idiot! Why did I go to them first instead of EunHye?

Aish… I’m such an idiot!

Once I got to the beach house, there was no sign of EunHye.

Bwo?! Don’t tell me this is some kind of joke? Is this girl playing with me?

Here I am running in the rain to look for her and she’s not here? Where the hel…

 

I suddenly heard soft sniffling coming from inside the beach house…

Although the rain was heavy and loud, I can identify that soft cry…

A cry… I hear it loud and clear.

 

I slowly opened the door and found a girl facing her back towards me hiding at one corner of the house.

She turned around with tears covering her beautiful cheeks. Her eyes were so puffy after crying for so long.

I found you…

I slowly walked towards her and hugged her.

She hugged me back.

 I felt so guilty of not keeping my promise.

“Mianhe…”

“I knew you will come and find me. I just knew you will.” She said softly in a weak tone.

I will always find you. No matter where you are… I’ll always find you.” I assured her.

 

Always…

 

Yes, I have finally made up my mind…

I’m…

 

 

 

 

 

 A/N: HI~~~~ CLIFF HANGER~~~~ LALALALALALA~~~~ Omo~ HOHOHOHO HEHEHE HAHAHAHA 

I'm evil? *nods* Yes I am~ Kekekeke >:D