The secret is slowly revealing itself.

In love with another face

A/N: Annyeong, this chapter, I kinda spent quite sometime thinking about it. Well, I thank the music I was listening to while writing this. It inspired me like crazy. Like Maroon 5 - Payphone. (Gosh, I love this song like crazy.), Carly Rae Jepson - Call me maybe. (This song is awesome.) and some other kpop song. Btw~ Thank you for the 1112 views, I promise that I'll do my best with this fan fic! Let's continue with Chapter 14~

 

EunHye’s POV

I am currently waiting for my results to be out.

A week has passed by since I sat for my exams, it was a breeze.

I could answer almost all the questions, especially math.

If I ace my math, I am going to cook  for Kai and the EXO members a really big dinner.

They have been really supportive by giving me guidelines and some advice during the examination period.

And today I am finally back at SM to watch them practice~

They are practicing like crazy, practically drenched with their sweat.

From what I heard, they are busy for the final week at Inkigayo.

And obviously, my eyes will be glued on Taemin, but from time to time, I will focus on Kai as well to see if he is doing well.

I do not want both Kai and Taemin to die out of exhaustion.

Mr. Soo Man is pushing them till they break their limit well since they both are lead dancers.

“EunHye ah~ Can pass me a bottle over there?” asked Taemin, practically exhausted to the max as he crashed down on to the ground.

I was about to leave my seat and grab a bottle of water from the corner of the studio, suddenly Coordinator Hong came in and grabbed my hand.

“Boys! Go and get a shower, and get change immediately. We are going for a pre-recording session at Inkigayo! We’re leaving at 2pm sharp!” she said, and pulled me out of the dance studio.

“Eonni! Where are you dragging me to?” I asked.

Obviously to doll you up! You can’t possibly go there like this! You need to dress to impress, after all you are Kai’s girlfriend.” She said.

“Do you mean FAKE girlfriend.” I emphasized on the fake.

She rolled her eyes and brought me to a dressing room to start on whatever she plan to do with me.

She gave a simple white top, casual brown skirt with a cute blue and white checker ribbon to tie around my waist.

And put on light make up to show my natural beauty. (That’s what she said)

Once, she was done, she told me to stay inside first while she went out first to check on the boys.

The boys were already waiting impatiently for us, I could hear their conversation behind the door.

“Coordinator nim, you told us to hurry up yet you’re so slow. What are you doing in there?” asked JongHyun.

“I bet she went to do her make-up again.” D.O said quietly.

“I heard that you dimwit, and I never went to repair my make-up. I went to do her make-up.”  

“Who’s her?” asked SuHo.

“You may come out now, pretty face.” said Coordinator Hong.

I think that was my cue, so I went out of the room with my head down.

“Oh, come on! Show them your pretty face!” demanded Coordinator Hong.

As I lifted my head up and tried giving them a smile, all of their mouths were literally opened really wide, especially Taemin’s and Kai’s.

While D.O, gave his very well known ‘O.O’ owl face.

“Is it too much?” I asked politely.

 

Kai’ POV

She’s breath taking.

Even though I still hold grudges against her for ruining my track pants and have yet to return my money…

I have to admit, I think I have admitted it many times.

She’s beautiful.

The others were complimenting her like crazy and I can’t help but to feel quite proud.

 

Obviously she’s pretty.

She’s my girlfriend.

Well, a fake one that is.

I only date girls who look pretty.

 

“I wish that I was your boyfriend now. That person must feel really lucky now.” ChanYeol blurted out the word, that very word which we shouldn’t say in front of Taemin.

“What do you mean?” Taemin asked

I knew what was going through his mind.

 “Since when did you have a boyfriend?” he asked sternly.

 “Wait… I …” she was stammering she didn’t know how to reply Taemin.

You pabo, must I do everything for you?

“You have a boyfriend?” he asked again.

Before she even finished her sentence, I decided to cut in.

“Hey, we have no time to waste already! We are running late!” I growled.

I signal the rest of EXO and Coordinator Hong to get moving.

They seem to understand what I was trying to say to them and immediately got moving.

“Oh my, Kai’s right! We’re late! Let’s go now~” said Coordinator Hong, and hurriedly chased SHINee and the rest of EXO-K, while leaving behind to look after EunHye.

She was in a verge of tears.

I could tell, her eyes were red, her nose turning red and she sniffled a bit.

I covered her with my jacket.

“You can cry if you want.” I whispered into her ear.

“I’m not going to cry. You told me so. I have to stay strong.” she replied with a weak smile.

I was pretty surprise that she’s following what I previously told her.

“Good. At least this time I don’t need to worry so much for you.”

“You? Worried about me? Oh please, don’t start.” She giggled softly.

 

Damn that giggles.

Why must you make small things seem so cute?

Please stop being so cute!

I am trying to get you and Taemin together!

Damn, don’t confuse me!

 

“Palli, everyone is probably waiting for us.” I said, and led her slowly to our van outside the company.

If not she’ll most definitely get spotted by one of the hardcore fans.

Hardcore Fans = Dead EunHye.

It’s so hard to move around here…*sigh*

 

Taemin’s POV

Is she asking a ridiculous question?

Obviously it is too much!

Too much for me to handle!

She looks so gorgeous!

“You look so beautiful.” SuHo complimented her.

“I wish that I was your boyfriend now. That person must feel really lucky now!” said ChanYeol.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

EunHye has a boyfriend? Since when?

I look at her, and stared into her eyes.

“Since when did you have a boyfriend?” I asked sternly.

I guess I hit the jackpot, her eyes widen when I asked that question.

“Wait… I …” she was stammering she didn’t know how to reply me.

“You have a boyfriend?” I asked again.

Before she even finished her sentence, Kai cut in.

“Hey, we have no time to waste already! We are running late!” growled Kai.

His eyes were signaling the rest, but I cannot decode what was being transmitted through his eyes.

“Oh my, Kai’s right! We’re late! Let’s go now~” said Coordinator Hong, and she pushed us to get moving.

I turned back to look at EunHye, my heart broke like shattered glass, it broke into a million probably more than that.

I think I know why the both of them are acting differently now.

They’re dating each other.

Kai was left behind with EunHye.

He seemed rather concern for her as he covered her with his jacket as she was sniffling a little.

Kai whispered to her something, and gave that cute giggle which she only will show me, but now, she has revealed it to Kai.

I could not stand the sight of them being together, I fasten my footsteps as my heart is aching like sh*t.

If you’re wondering if I am crying, you bet I am.

I have never in my life cried for any girl, any girl but her.

My heart is aching, I could hardly breathe, and the pain is compressing my lungs so badly that it’s not functioning properly.

My tears were salty, damn it.

It hurts.

 

EunHye…

Are you really with Kai?

Why are you doing this to me?

Are you trying to murder my heart which still loves you like crazy?

You have only met him not long ago.

This is crazy.

Because of this I think fairy tales are rubbish.

Pshhh... Happily ever after with you?

I don't think you even love me from the start.

Why him not me?

 

A/N: I am sorry for making Taemin cry *90 degree bow* I am such a bad author TvT I am so sorry Taemin TvT Well, please do comment on how you feel ^^ and please subscribeeeeee <3 (if you wish to) Just don't be a silent reader, comments are loved! I need comments to improve~