I don't even know her. *Edited*

In love with another face

 

A/N: the double update I promised~ Let's just hope that she was excited like how Coordi Noona Kim said.

 

EunHye’s POV

*Yawn*

I opened my eyes slowly and my vision is quite blurry since I cried a lot last night.

For a moment there, I thought Kai was sleeping beside me.

 “Kai?”

I tried reaching out to touch his face, his face was so soft and yet so squishy?

Why is his face so squishy?

I went closer to get a better look at that squishy face.

“Wha…? Oh my… Woahhhhh!”

“Ouch…” I rubbed my as I fell off the bed after touching the squishy face…

To be exact it wasn’t Kai’s face that I touched but it was his pillow.

I must have slept on his bed after crying too hard yesterday.

“Aish… What time is it now?” I checked the clock on the wall.

 

1:30 pm

 

I checked my phone and boy… I have loads of missed calls and messages from both Taemin and Yura.

I looked at the clock again and then back at the messages that Taemin send.

Aish… Taemin must have already flown back to Japan by now. No point texting or calling him already.

So I I phoned Yura instead since school has ended an hour ago.

“Annyeonghaseyo? Yura?”

“YAH! PABO EUNHYE! Where have you been?! I’ve been trying to contact you since this morning! Why didn’t you pick up your phone?!” she yelled through the phone.

“Mianheyo… I overslept.” I replied weakly.

“Overslept? Oh please, that’s so not you!”

“I know. Mianhe.”

“You better give me a valid reason why you overslept. I’ve covered up for you the entire day! And it’s tiring repeating the same thing over and over again whenever a teacher enters our class.”

“Mianhe…”

“What’s wrong with you? Why do you keep saying “Mianhe”?” she asked.

“Mianhe…”

“Stop it. It’s freaking me out.”

“Mianhe…”

“Okay, what’s wrong? This is so not the optimistic Bang EunHye I know. So spill it.” She told me.

I don’t know whether should I tell her that I’m in a relationship with a guy whom I have waited for but my feelings aren’t the same anymore and I’m in love with a guy who could care less about me and whom doesn’t want to see me again or make up a lie saying that I studied till really late at night that I actually fell asleep on the kitchen table.

“I studied until the wee hours. I only had two hours of rest.” I lied.

Yes, I decided to lie.

I’m not the type of girl who loves to lie but I just had to.

If I tell her that I am with Taemin, she’ll go hysterical.

And…

If I tell her that I’m in love with Kai, she’ll scream her lungs out and most probably faint after that.

Yura is head over heels about EXO. Her reactions are one of the scariest things you have ever seen and I can bet you won't even want to see it.

“You… Aish… I don’t know what to say about you. Look, you’re only seventeen and still have a VERY LONG way to go, why study so hard now and…” she continued babbling about all the things that she’ll usually talk about whenever I said that I studied till late at night.

“Okay okay. Spare me please! I have to go now. I’ll talk to you another time.”

“Wait! I’m not…” I just ended our call and immediately washed up before leaving for SM.

 

:>>> Fast Forward <<<:

Hong Eonni told me that the boys are currently taking their photo shoots for Calvin Klein, so she told me to hang around in their dressing room while waiting for them.

I prepared food for them since they’re always hungry. I didn’t cook the food, I just bought it from some convenient store down the street.

 After waiting for some time, I finally could hear the boys talking loudly down the corridor.

“Welcome back from your photo shoots~ I’ve bought some food from the street stall in case you guys are hungry.” I greeted them with a smile.

SeHun came towards me and hugged me while ChanYeol and BaekHyun pat my head.

SuHo took the plastic bag from my hand and had D.O to lay it out for all of them to eat.

While they were eating, the silence was just too awkward. SuHo and ChanYeol signaled their dongsae with their weird glances.

I just knew they wanted to ask me something.

“Okay. What’s with the eye signaling? Do you have something to ask me?” I asked.

BaekHyun swollen hard on his food so as ChanYeol.

“Well… Are you okay? Did the words that Kai said hurt you or something?” asked SuHo.

Is SuHo asking the obvious? Yes, it did and I’m still hurting in the inside.

“Of course not. Why would I be hurt? I’m not Kai’s real girlfriend or anything. I’m Taemin’s now remember?” I replied with a forced smile.

SeHun looked at me for a moment and then took me out of the room immediately.

He brought me to a corner far from the dressing room.

“Are you trying to act as if nothing has happened? Look, I obviously know that you’re hurt by what he said. Your emotions explained everything clearly.”

“SeHun oppa, can we not talk about it?” I asked in a weak tone.

“But…” he paused as he saw a tear rolled down my right cheek.

“Okay, fine. We will not talk about it for now. But… nevermind… Let’s just go back to the dressing room.” He said softly.

We went back to the dressing room to find the rest was entertaining a girl, a really beautiful girl. Simply to put it she is perfect.

 

*Just pretend she's wearing her dance practice outfit. But she looks like this :D*

 

She looked at me from head to toe and giggled.

“Who is she? And why would you guys even want to hang out with her?” She laughed.

“Watch your words, ChaeMin. She’s our friend.” said BaekHyun.

All she did was to roll her eyes and stick out her tongue at me.

I take back my words. She maybe beautiful but she has a rotten attitude.

Wait a minute, ChaeMin… that name sounded so familiar.

“You maybe Kai’s favorite, but that’s not the way to treat our friend.” SuHo dictated.

Ah! She’s the girl, Kai’s favorite dongsae.

“Mianheyo oppa~ But I’m more interested to know where Kai oppa is.”

She looked around the room while glancing at me from time to time.

“He’s obviously not with us.” said SeHun.         

“But I bet you know where he is.” She replied with a harsh tone.

“We don’t… Oh Kai, you’re back.” said ChanYeol.

Kai was behind her and he just smirked.

He took an uninterested glance at me and looked at ChaeMin.

“Oppa~! They didn’t want to tell me where you were just now.” And she hugged him.

The way she flirted with Kai, I simply detest it.

 

Get your hands off Kai!

 

Sadly, I am unable to express how I feel since I’m not Kai’s.

Kai looked at us and rolled his eyes. I was afraid so I hid behind SeHun for protection.

“Would you all please stop giving ChaeMin a hard time?”

“Then would you stop giving EunHye a hard time?” D.O back fired.

Kai rolled his eyes once again and shook his head.

“I have no idea who you’re talking about.” He said coldly.

“Kai! She’s your girlfriend. It’s your responsibility to take care of her.” said BaekHyun.

ChaeMin’s eyes widen when she heard the word “girlfriend”.

“Oppa, don’t tell me that girl is your girlfriend?” she asked in a really high tone.

Kai shook his head and stared at me.

“I don’t even know her. Let’s go, we have ‘Trouble Maker’ to practice.” He said and pulled ChaeMin out of the room.

 

“I don’t even know her.”

 

My heart sank when he said that.

 

 

A/N: WAE you say that Kai?!  and HAPPY 2nd MONTHIVERSARY EXO <3 I'm such a proud EXOtic since the day their practice pictures were leaked out :) I came to like them even more when Kai's teaser came out which is why I am a teleporter :D Loyal fan of EXO!

EXO HWAITING!