Waiting.

In love with another face

 

A/N: Mianhe... I have no time to update so here's the full version of the sneak peek preview I owe :) Lay's POV~~~

 

Lay’s POV

 

To be frank, I’m least interested about Kai’s girl.

She ain’t my cup of tea.

Beautiful? Yes.

Nice? Yes.

Sweet? Yes.

But she’s nowhere near my expectations.

She’s just another pretty face, no mystery for me to solve.

B.O.R.I.N.G.

So, all I want is to see these two quarrel.

Sadly, Kai isn’t here. So, the fun cannot begin.

I was so close to see Kai’s ugly side but he had to spoil it in the end.

He kissed her. He kissed her right in front of me.

Well, at least I got to see the jealous side of Kai.

He was jealous but he wouldn’t admit it.

If he was here I would have told him to grow up and be reasonable to how he feels towards EunHye.

Look, it is so obvious that dongsae of mine has feelings towards that girl.

I know. I know because I observe my surroundings really well.

You can call me detective if you want but I rather to be called as Mr. Observant.

I noticed everything when Kai kissed her on the lips. When I mean everything, I mean it.

His facial expression, his grip, his reaction to the way he kissed her. I analyzed it all.

His pupils dilated, his breathing increased, his lips were wet, his muscles tensed up, his grips were strong...

The list goes on but I rather get on to the point.

It leads to one thing.

He’s in love.

That pabo dongsae of mine is more naïve than I thought.

Whatever it is, I’m not impressed with his performance with EunHye.

There’s no fun at all.

I’ve should have done more than to kiss her, that would agitate him even more.

Teasing Kai once in a while won’t hurt, after all thou does not admit he’s in love.

 

:>>> Fast Forward <<<:

After our Music Core performance, SeHun left EunHye in the care of the EXO-K boys.

I wanted to talk to her but they wouldn’t allow me.

Tsk tsk tsk, how can my dongsae treat me like that?

Whatever is it, I’m waiting until Kai gets back.

This is going to get even more exciting.

 

 

 

A/N: So what do you think of him now? Kekeke :) Sorry for the boring chap TvT I'll update a proper one tmr~ once again MIANHE!!!