I'm in love.

In love with another face

A/N: MIANHE TwT i wasn't able to update as this two days I am really busy because of my 'O' level Art exams. I have to return back to school even though it's term break... Anyways~~~ Let's read~

 

 

Kai’s POV

“Kai oppa! Where have you been these two months ago? You should be practicing with me.” compliant ChaeMin.

ChaeMin, a graduate from  Performing Arts High School and  now she is majoring in hip hop and popping in Seoul University under the dance course. She’s one of the school’s top elite pupils, excelling in both arts and academics.

And…

She’s my… Well, actually she is my Hobae and she is my favorite dongsae. I just like her since she is nice, she dances well, she takes dance seriously and she is basically my female counter part of SM’s new girl group, Unique.

I don’t want to explain much since she is throwing a fit.

“Oppa. Explain yourself.”

“Mianhe, ChaeMin. I didn’t mean to … loads of things happened and I…” before I could finish explaining myself when SeHun interrupted us.

“There you are! Taemin hyung is back, and he’s here to take your girl away!” he shouted from the other end.

ChaeMin stared hard at me.

“Oppa, since when you cared so much to get a girlfriend? I thought you were never interested in any girls.”

I ignored her. I was more interested to know why Taemin was back all of the sudden.

“When?” I asked SeHun.

“He just came back, and he’s at our dressing room. He said something about a date.”

 

A date?

 

“Our first date”

 

On that day when he stole EunHye’s first kiss, he did mentioned about a date… *A/N: Re-read chapter 15 if you don't remember*

Oh crap…

“Is he still there?”

“Most probably but now… I don’t think that I can be certain if he’s still there. Whatever is it, you must go back to the dressing room now! PRONTO!” SeHun seem so serious.

“Don’t need you to tell me that. I’m leaving.”

“Oppa! You have not explained yourself clearly!” ChaeMin growled.

“Mianhe. I’ll explain myself another time. Tomorrow, tomorrow I’ll train with you ‘Trouble Maker’ as promise. But for now, I have something important to attend to.”

I left her and rushed to the dressing room with SeHun, hopefully Taemin hasn’t left with EunHye yet.

OPPA! OPPA! AISH! OPPA PABO!” she screamed.

I ignored what she said and just kept running. I really couldn’t care less about her when the person at stake here is EunHye.

Why the hell is he back so early for?!

 

I kicked the door opened with force, startling everyone in the room.

“EUNHYE!”

ChanYeol shook his head.

“Too late man. He just left with your girl.” said ChanYeol.

“To where?” I asked.

“Apparently he never mentioned it to us.” said SuHo.

 

Darn it!

Where the heck did he bring her to?

 

I phoned her several times but to no avail.

She never picked up any of my calls and never replied any of my messages.

Is she trying is play ignorant since her Prince Charming is here or is she playing with me?

Darn it!

Where on earth could she be now?!

Didn’t I tell her not to move a muscle until I entered the dressing room to bring her back to our couple room?

That pabo, always there to make things harder for me.

 

EunHye’s POV

“Taemin… I… I…”

I was lost for words. Practically my whole mind went blank.

I wasn’t even think straight. I’m confuse, really confuse.

 

EunHye ah!

You don’t even need to think!

Isn’t this the guy you have been waiting for?

You have been through so much and he has finally realized his feelings for you…

Don’t you want his love?

 

Taemin’s gentle eyes plead me to say yes.

If I say yes then… how about Kai?

“So… what’s your answer?” he asked.

Please, don’t look at me with that pair of innocent eyes of yours.

I…

 

:>>> Fast Forward <<<:

I told Taemin to drive me back to the company because… I received loads of miss calls and messages from Kai.

 

“HEY YOU PABO!

Where have you been?!

I have been trying to reach you all day!

Is it because Taemin hyung is back?

Or are you trying to avoid me?!

You better come back to the company now!

Don’t make me wait or else!

                                                  -Kai”

 

I’m not avoiding you, I have no intention to avoid you at all.

It’s hard to contact you with Taemin around. I can’t let him see my phone at all, and I don’t wish to let him see even if he asked me.

I sat a seat away from Taemin. I needed time to think clearly.

I’m so confused.

My heart is in a mess.

He felt right, but somehow I don’t.

 

>>> Back at SM

“EunHye!” someone shouted from the stairway.

I looked up and saw Kai and the rest of EXO.

 

Ah…

That guy…

He really waited.

He always keeps his word.

 

He ‘snatched’ me away from Taemin and glared at him.

“Where did you bring my girl to?” he hissed.

Taemin grabbed me back and held me tight.

“Correction. You mean where I brought my girl to. If you really want to know, I brought her on a date to Jeju Island.” Taemin replied.

“Jeju Island? Didn’t I…” I placed my index finger on my lips and shook my head, signally him not to tell Taemin about our date.

Kai rolled his eyes, he tried pulling me back into his arms but Taemin held me even tighter, refusing to let me go.

“What do you mean by your girl. She’s mine.”

Taemin laughed softly, he raised one of his eyebrows and pointed at Kai.

“She is someone that was never yours from the beginning.” He coldly said.

Kai was taken aback, even I was surprised by what Taemin said.

However, reality is harsh and true.

I was never Kai’s girlfriend from the beginning.

 

“Let me tell you another newsflash, EunHye has agreed to be my girlfriend.”

Kai and the rest of EXO eyes opened really wide, especially D.O’s. (O_________O)

“Bwo? What did you just say?” asked SeHun.

“You heard me. She agreed to be my girlfriend.”

Kai looked at me with disbelief.

“Did… Did you… agree to be his… girlfriend?” he stammered.

I… I…

“Yes. I did. I was in love with Taemin from the start anyways.” I told him bluntly.

“After what I have done for you… You… YOU… AISH!”

He let go of my arm and stormed out of the company.

For some reason, I knew that I said something wrong, really wrong.

I loosen Taemin’s grip and chased after Kai.

“Kai! Kai! Wait! I’m sorry. I didn’t mean what I say.”

No matter how many times I said the word sorry, or how loud I shout at him to wait so that I can explain to him, he just won’t slow down.

“Kai! I’m really sorry. Please slow down. I can explain.”

SHUT UP! I DON’T WANT TO SEE OR HEAR BOTH YOU AND TAEMIN HYUNG EVER AGAIN!” He shouted directly at me with so much hatred in his tone.

I stopped running.

What did he just say to me?

I was too tired after giving chase.

I immediately blank out then fainted.

 

>>> back at SM again

“Eu…Eu…Eun…Hye…”

I finally woke up from fainting just now.

“ChanYeol ssi…” I slowly got up.

“Where am I?” I asked.

“Back at SM.” said D.O

“EunHye? EunHye?! Are you okay?!” Taemin asked with such tender concern.

I nodded my head and gave a weak smile.

“Why did you faint in the middle of the road?! You know you could have died if we didn’t show up to help you!” said SuHo, obviously showing his guardian side.

“Too tired I guess.”

SeHun looked at me with a serious look, he seemed to know that wasn’t my real reason.

I looked at Taemin and gave him a reassuring smile that I was okay.

“Taemin oppa. You may go back now. I’ll be fine with EXO.”

Taemin shook his head.

“As your boyfriend, I should send you back to their dorm.” He told me.

I held on to SeHun’s hand, I didn’t know how to convince him to leave without me.

I’ll help you with this.” SeHun whispered into my right ear.

“Taemin hyung. You don’t need to worry so much, we’re here anyways. It’s also best if you don’t come to our dorm, if not our dancing machine will go berserk again.” SeHun told him.

“But…”

“No buts, Taemin. As your girlfriend, I’m asking you to go back to your dorm and prepare for your trip back to Japan.”

Taemin didn’t argue back, he nodded his head and made his move.

“But, can I at least see you before I leave for Japan?” he asked with his puppy eyes.

I shook my head.

“I have to go school tomorrow, therefore unable to see you. Mianhe… I’ll message you before you get on the plane.”

Taemin just nodded his head and left the company without uttering another word.

 

Once he left, my heart starts to ache.

It’s not aching because Taemin left. It’s aching because Kai.

“EunHye? Why are you crying?” asked ChanYeol.

“Is it because Taemin is leaving tomorrow?” asked BaekHyun.

“Or is it because of what Kai said.” SeHun asked me bluntly, obviously he knew why I was crying.

I didn’t realize that I was crying until they asked me.

I’m crying…

Crying because my heart is in pain.

My heart is pounding so hard till my lungs felt as if its compressed. It’s so hard to breathe.

My mind is spinning, my vision blurring and my heart is punishing me.

Once again, I’m alone.

 

Why is my heart aching?

Why am I crying?

Why do I feel so lonely now?

Kai, please come back. Don’t leave me alone.

Please don’t leave me.

Don’t leave me like how my parents did.

Why must you make me feel as if I really need you now?

 

“So?” SeHun asked.

“I… I don’t know. I’m really having difficulty breathing, my heart is aching like crazy. Please just bring me back to the dorm. Please stop asking me.”

SeHun pats my head and whispered sorry.

ChanYeol piggy backed me to their van and drove all the way back to their dorm while I was still crying.

 

To be frank, I think I already know the answers to my questions.

I think I know why my heart is aching, why am I crying and why I feel so lonely without him.

My heart is aching because he does not want to see me ever again.

I’m crying because I would not be able to see him again.

I feel lonely because all this time he has been beside me even when he’s in a bad mood, he’ll be there for me no matter what.

The reason to why I feel as if I really need him now?

That is…

It’s because…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m in love with him.

 

 

 

A/N: TADA!!!! She finally realized why! YAY! Okay... I have no ideas why am I happy for... This is just a fanfic.

Updated this cause I found some errors >=<"

 

 

Sticks out tongue :P *MERONG*

 

Yes I know, My boy is y *NO STEALING!*

 

I feel his heart beat <3

 

Yes, I love him ALOT! TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!!!!