Finally going to SM!

In love with another face

 

EunHye's POV

Taemin and I have been friends since I lived alone when my parents passed away. Although I am indeed three years younger than him, Taemin has always been by my side but I am always the one ending up protecting him. Well that is because of his face. I can't blame him, he was born with such angelic face. The day I fell for Taemin was when he actually protected me against someone who I can't protect him from. That was the first and last time I saw his 'manly' side. However, up till now I have not confessed the fact that I like Taemin.

Perhaps right now you are guessing why I haven't confessed to Taemin yet, well that’s because Taemin now has a career. He had always wanted to be a singer since young, and right now he's with a well known group called ‘SHINee’. Not confessing my feelings for Taemin took its toll for me. I regretted not telling him how I feel for him, yet I still keep it all to myself when he was trying to audition for SM's audition. My heart ached like crazy like as if it broke into a million pieces when he was actually selected to be a trainee in SM, because that means he has little time for me, yet alone talk to me. Only when he has time, he phones me. Well at least I get to hear his voice once in a while, it’s good enough for me.

 

:>>>> Now <<<<:

*SHINee's Sherlock playing*

 

"Omo! My phone! It must be Taemin!" I squealed.

I left my dinner on the table and immediately ran to my room to grab my phone.

"Annyeonghaseyo? Taemin oppa?" I asked in my try-my-best-to-calm-down manner.

"Ah! EunHye ah? Ne. This is Taemin~ It's so nice to hear your voice after sometime." he seemed somewhat happy.

I was head over heels when I heard Taemin's voice.

I have been waiting for Taemin to call me like for a really long time already.

Don't get me wrong.

I know that any girl would scream if Taemin actually called them, and talked to them like...

Ah you fan girls know what I mean.

Staying calm when you talk to Taemin is nearly mission impossible.

 

"So, how's it going?" I asked.

"Ah... Wait, let me get something first." he replied

 

I heard him put down his phone and went to find whatever he is talking about.

Practically, I can hear loads of things being tossed over from where he's calling me.

I could even hear a small cheering from afar.

Let's just assume he found the thing he wanted to find.

 

"EunHye? Are you still on the phone?" his voice is a little bit squeaky, most probably out of breath.

"Ne. So what is it?"

"Tomorrow, do you want to come over to SM?" he asked.

"Bwo?! Waeyo?" I nearly gave away how I excited I was.

I was really surprised that he actually ask me to visit SM.

Well, that is because this is the first time after 3 years of debut in SM, he has actually invited me to see him in SM!

"Well...That is... aishhh... I don't know how to say this... I really ... really..." he paused for a moment.

"Really what? What, Taemin?" I was dying to know what he was thinking about.

"I... I really want to see you badly." Taemin's voice was so soft yet so seductive.

 

OMO! TAEMIN WANTS TO SEE ME?!

This has been the best news since sliced bread!

I want to see him so badly as well... I want him so bad...

 

"EunHye? So... ahh... Aishhh.... This is so embarrassing..." he said, and I heard that he actually flipped more like threw something on the ground.

Let me tell you something really adorable about Taemin. Whenever he is shy to say something he will write what he wants to say in his notebook. I discovered this cute habit of his back when we were in junior high. Whenever he wants to take me out for just to have fun, he will get so embarrassed that he will write it in his notebook and practice his speech before directly or asking me on the phone. Kekeke… Isn’t he such a sweetie?

“Taemin ah~ Are you reading off that notebook of yours again?” I sarcastically asked him.

“N…No! I am not!” he defended himself. Keee… He’s so cute when he does that.

“Come on, you will do that whenever you’re embarrassed to say something.” I .

“Aishhh… I really dislike the fact that you know me too well. I can never give you a surprise.” replied Taemin.

“But… I don’t know whether I can make it… I have school tomorrow.” It’s irritating to know that the fact that school is the only reason why I can’t visit Taemin as and when I want.

 

Taemin’s POV

“I have school tomorrow…” my heart sank when she said that.

I really wanted to meet her again after so long. God knows how long since I met her. I want to see her so badly. I want to share my banana milk with her!

“How about this, I fetch you from school tomorrow. I’ll be driving Minho’s car.”

“I don’t think that will be a good idea. You’ll definitely be rampaged by your fans.” she replied with much concern.

Ahh… her concern is so beautiful. I can even imagine her face right now, that beautiful concern face of hers. Ke… So adorable.

“I’ll just head over to SM by myself. Don’t worry about me.” said EunHye.

“But… But…” I really want to fetch her by myself. I want to show her that I have turned manlier than I was back then.

“No buts, Taemin. I am going by myself and that’s that.” even when she replies in such stern voice, she’s sounds so cute.

I wanted to insist on fetching her but Key hyung called me for practice.

“Key oppa called you for practice? Well, I have to turn in now. Have fun practicing~ Don’t forget me~ Merong. Kekeke” EunHye said it so… Adorable.

“Yeah. See you tomorrow then.” I replied.

 

After I ended the call, I felt there were butterflies in my stomach.

Argh… Why am I being nervous for?

It’s not like it’s the first time I am meeting her.

Is it because… Mr. Soo Man asked me to call her?

Aishh… I have no idea what’s going on in his mind.

But if he hurts her, he’s dead meat.

And I really mean it.

 

EunHye’s POV

Finally I am able to see him!

 

:>>> Fast Forward <<<:

School was finally over, still in my uniform, I immediately rushed to SM.

 

As I was on the sidewalk, something black caught my eye. It was a huge van with a really huge LED TV playing some video of a guy dancing. 

 

At first, I wasn’t interested until when I looked at his face carefully.

 

OMO! He looks like Taemin! Is that Taemin?!

But why’s there the word ‘EXO’, isn’t he in SHINee?

Then who is he?

 

Somehow without my realizing, I was speaking my mind out. A girl in front of me took notice.

“A fan of Kai?” she asked.

“Ah? Ah.. No… He just looked like Taemin, that’s all. Taemin is way better looking than him.” I shyly replied. I'm not use to talking to strangers.

Out of no reason, she uttered the sentence. “Pabo, he’s way hotter than Taemin.”

Well, that is what she thinks but not I feel about Taemin. I don’t really bother about what she says, because now I am going to SM to see my precious Taemin

 

A/N: Annyeonghaseyo *bow 90 degree* this is my first fan fic and I really hope you all will enjoy reading it. Comments are loved ^^

Coming up next will totally be awkward??? Does Taemin have feelings for EunHye? Well, you have to stay tune to find out~