The Pedo's Plan.

In love with another face

A/N: Omona *w* This fan fic is nearly reaching the 300 view mark and reaching 20 subscribers! Gomawoyo! TwT *tears of joy* I have already thanked all those who subscribed personally on their wall. Hope they saw it ^w^ I'll always thank my subscribers personally. Wait, change of word, my friends ^w^. Once again~ Gomawoyo~

 

EunHye's POV

"Eu... Eu... EunHye ah! Ileo naseyo! Palli! Palli! We're going to be late!" said Coordinator Hong as she entered the room to wake me up.

She rushed me to wash up quick and dragged me to her dressing room.

It was huge! Every single cabinet is filled with designers' clothes, jewlleries, handbags, wallets... 
Aish there is just to many things in her dressing room!

Coordinator Hong immediately took out some clothings and make up from her cabinet. After several try outs of different outfits, she finally decided on a really beautiful floral dress and made me change into it.

As she puts make up on me, I have been wondering why is she doing this.

"Eonni. why are you doing this?" I asked.

"It is to impress your boyfriend, of course!" she said.

Once again, the word 'boyfriend' was blurted out.

"Boyfriend?"

Her eyes widen as if she knew she had something she should not have said.

"Oh look at the time! Okay! You're done~ Let's go SM now!" she said, obviously ignoring my question.

She's hiding something, I just know it!

 

Taemin's POV

 I have waited all night long till now for her message yet there wasn't any at all.

During breaks, I will constantly check my phone for her message. I am starting to worry if that e actually did something to her.

During the practices, I couldn't concentrate, my mind just kept on thinking about EunHye's well being.

I know that EunHye knows how to take care of herself and I should be focusing on my practice with EXO, yes, EXO.

SHINee is practicing with EXO for their special stage debut at M!Countdown.

But the thought of EunHye just keep repeating itself in my mind. I couldn't stand it anymore, so I approached Key hyung.

"Key hyung..."

"Ne~ What's wrong Taemin?" asked Key hyung.

"I'm worried for EunHye! She never messaged me after she met Mr. Soo Man. I'm going to cry... Is she ignoring me?" I said.

Being the umma of the group, Key hyung naturally show his concern for me.

"Aigo! There, there. Don't worry so much. Here's your banana milk, cheer up!" said Key hyung and passed me my banana milk and gave me a big hug.

As soon as I took a sip of the milk, the studio door creaked opened. Speak of the devil, it was EunHye! She look so beautiful in that pretty dress! 

Just by looking at her makes me feel so blissful but it was the moment was destroyed when Mr. Soo Man came in.

Initially, I wanted to run towards her and give her a really big hug but that e just knew that I was going to do something like that.

"Taemin, as lead dancer of SHINee, you better focus more on your practice." he growled.

I was pissed. I really wanted EunHye to know how worried I was but Mr. Soo Man just won't let me to, so I just head back and practice with the rest.

"EunHye, I'll leave you here to watch them practice for a moment. Later Coordinator Hong will bring you to my office." and with that he left hurriedly.

 

:>>> Fast Forward <<<:

I wanted to take the chance let her know but Minho hyung said it's best if I show off my dancing skills in front of her. To make myself look good.

So I did, and yes! Finally the moment I was waiting for, our eyes met. And in respond, she gave the sweetest smile she could ever give.

If only I could tell her how beautiful she is.

 

I wish I had the courage to tell you...

how much I like you.

 

Kai's POV

I was rather pumped up for practice today because EXO-K got the chance to practice with our SHINee sunbae for our special stage debut at M!Countdown.

Everything went smoothly till that pretty came in with Mr. Soo Man. 

As she entered and greeted everyone, all my hyungs including our maknae, Se Hun were drooling over about how beautiful she looks.

Yes, I admit that she looks really beautiful in that dress. 

It fits her perfectly. Her S-line curves could be seen quite easily.

Sadly, she ain't my cup of tea, so I didn't bother about her and just concentrated on my practice.

Soon after they entered, Mr. Soo Man had to rush off leaving her to watch our practice.

I wouldn't dance if anyone else besides EXO-K, EXO-M and our SHINee sunbae came to see our practice.

However, I had no choice, Su Ho, EXO-K's leader, said that we must grab every single precious time to practice for M!Countdown which apparently airs next week.

As our practice proceeds on, two things I noticed.

Firstly, I actually noticed that she really watched us carefully, and apparently picked up a few of our moves.

Secondly, I noticed that my hyungs and Se Hun weren't concentrating throughout the practice. 

They made loads of mistakes, practically it looks more like they are making a fool our of themselves. 

The reason? They were all fully concentrated at her cute movement to our music, her beautiful smile and adorable giggles.

Yes, I said it. I admit it. I really find her beautiful.

 

What the eff am I thinking about?!

Yah, she's gorgeous and everything but...

She ain't my cup of tea.

I don't get it why they are all spazzing over her.

Come on! She spilled my coffee all over my track pants!

You all should be siding me not her!

 

Aish... It can't be helped. They are forever like this. I'll just continue with my practice.

 

EunHye's POV

It was fun watching them dance, I even picked up a few steps!

While they were all practicing, I had my eyes glued on Taemin.

Aigo... He's just so good at dancing.

After staring at him for about ten to fifteen minutes, I suddenly had my eyes fixed on Kai.

He seemed so different when it comes to dancing. So serious yet gentle.

 

He is actually even hotter than Taemin...

Wait... What did I just say?

I find him what?

Aishhh...

 

Okay, it's official. I indeed do find Kai hotter than Taemin. 

Although the both of them look very similar, but he is is indeed the hotter version of Taemin.

 

:>>> Fast Forward <<<:

I was in Mr. Soo Man's office and all he did was explaining to me about EXO's decrease in popularity hance came up with a plan that will most deifinitely boost up their popularity.

It's not like I should care or whatever. Why is he telling me this?

Suddenly, a knock on the door was heard.

I thought it was Coordinator Hong but it turned out to be him.

That handsome, y and arrogant Kai.

"EunHye, meet your boyfriend. My Plan." he said it with his pedo-ish tone.

"WHAT?!" shouted the both of us at the same time.

 

A/N: Chapter 6 is out. Sorry if the chapter is really really long.... So yay! EunHye finally found that she is actually the plan. Oh hoho Let the fun begin~

Any suggestion of how to improve and comments are loved!  I am looking for chapter posters! I accept any design! Please do help me~ Oh please do read this fanfic! It's awesome!!! Xphttp://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/160470/i-will-be-your-eyes-amber-hoya-hyorin-infinite-romance-sungjong-sungyeol

GOMAWOYO CHINGU!