Here's my decision.

In love with another face

 

A/N: Finally after a 'long' wait, here's Kai decision.

 

Kai’s POV

I have finally touched down at Incheon Airport.

I have already decided.

I’m not sure whether the decision is the right one but I’m not regretting it.

I took out my phone and the first thing I saw was my lockscreen.

The heart shape sandcastle with EunHye’s name.

I unlock my phone and the next thing that captured my eyes was my wallpaper.

My unofficial couple photo with EunHye.

I was in a daze for a moment but got back to my senses when one of my fans nearly recognized

Alright, I admit it. I miss that pabo.

I missed Bang EunHye. My heart aches whenever I think about her.

I think I made the right decision. I just know I made the right decision.

I phoned SeHun so that the members can pick me up from the airport.

“Yoboseyo? SeHun?” I said.

“Ne. Kai hyung are you back in Korea?” he asked politely.

“Are you stating the obvious? I won’t call you if I’m overseas.” I replied coldly.

“Chill. So have you decided well? Are you sure that this is your final decision?” SeHun questioned me.

“If I’m not serious about my decision, I would have extended my break. I’m sure that this is my final decision. LuHan hyung must have told you about it, am I right?” I asked.

“Since you knew that, why bother asking?” SeHun laughed.

“Oh. By the way, you’ll be going back with our sunbaes.” SeHun told me.

“Who?”

“Omona? LuHan hyung never told you?” said SeHun.

“Nope. I left immediately after talking about my decision.” I told him.

“Aish… Nevermind, you’ll be going back with…”

 

:>>> Fast Forward <<<:

I went to the special gate where only celebrities would normally enter once they are back from any trips overseas.

Well, I entered through a normal gate since I wanted to blend in with the crowd.

I tried to squeeze through the huge crowd who were obviously waiting for them in the airport.

Thanks to Coordi Noona Hong, no one noticed me since I’m in my disguise.

Once I managed to squeeze in and made it up front, I got an experience of a life time that I’ll never forget.

Fangirls are scary in one way or another but I do love them with all my heart. However, I didn’t know that they had so much strength to scream, push, hit and all of the other things that fans noramally do to each other once they saw my sunbaes walking out of the entrance and I have to say that they airport fashion is superb especially Key.

 

[A/N: I know this is last year's airport fashion, just imagine it's taken this year~]

 

Yup, it was SHINee. The girls here were screaming desperately for their attention.

I spotted their manager and decided to give him a call while I tried to move through the crowd towards them.

“Yoboseyo? Manager hyung, this is Kai.” I said.

“Kai? Who’s that?” he said.

I gave myself a facepalm. I totally have forgotten that SHINee’s manager is a complete airhead. He doesn’t even know my stage name! He calls me by my real name.

“It’s Jong In. KIM JONG IN.” I tried to speak louder so that at least he can still hear me through this rowdy crowd.

“Oh~ Jong In ah~ Where are you? I can’t seem to see you.”

“That’s because I’m trying to move out of the crowd.” I replied harshly.

“Oh… don’t tell me. Fans are after you?” he asked with concern.

“Aniyo. I’m in the middle of this rowdy crowd while trying to find you guys.” I explained.

“Okay. Try to get out of there ASAP, the fans are getting crazier by the minute! We’ll see you at the exit.” He told me.

“Sure. I’ll be there as soon as I made it out of here.”

 

Taemin’s POV

Finally, after three months, I’m back in Korea. Three months of enduring hardship, pain, agony. Three months of gaining new experience, fans and love.

I’m finally back in Korea.

My hyungs noticed the smile on my face.

“Can’t wait to see her, am I right?” JongHyun hyung asked.

“Obviously he can’t. That girl is now his girlfriend!” Onew hyung told JongHyun hyung.

“My baby boy has finally grown up.” Key hyung teased me while faking a tear.

Minho hyung ruffled my hair and nodded in agreement.

I pouted displeasingly as my hyungs all made fun of me.

I turned around trying to find our manager hyung to complaint to but I noticed that he was on the phone chatting with someone.

 

:>>> Fast Forward <<<:

We were at the exit about to board the van when our manager hyung told us not to.

“We have a guest who is coming along.” He said.

At first I thought he was going to invite one lucky fan to ride with us but to my disappointment, it was Kai.

I flicked my fringe to one side, ignoring his presence and just entered into the van without waiting for our manager hyung to board first.

I sat at the window seat and normally Onew hyung would be the one sitting next to me but Onew hyung lets the youngest apparently which is Kai, to sit beside me.

I rolled my eyes and just looked out of the window.

My hyungs noticed the tension between us and dare not speak a word in front of us.

Tension and silence filled the air.

“So… Jong In ah, I heard you went to China. Why did you go there for?” manager hyung asked Kai.

“To take a break. My back is aching for a whole month since our schedule got even crazier and to find an answer to my unanswerable question.” Kai replied.

“I get what you mean by your back aching but not the unanswerable question part.” Manger hyung told him.

“For that, only Taemin hyung will know my answer. I only want him to know and keep it to himself.” Kai stated.

I raised one of my eyebrows in curiosity.

Kai smirked and chuckled.

“I’ll tell you personally once we reach SM.” Kai told me.

 

:>>> Mega fast forward <<<:

Kai brought me up to the rooftops to have a ‘friendly’ chat, but the moment we reached there he didn’t utter a single word.

“Look, if you’re here just to waste my time, I’ll make a move first. I want to see EunHye.” I said.

The name ‘EunHye’ made him clenched his fist.

“You want to know the reason why I’ve been to China?” he asked.

I rolled my eyes, not interested in whatever he is talking about.

“Not interested to know.” I replied coldly.

I turned around to the exit but Kai stopped me with his sentence.

 

“It’s because of her.”

 

I turned back and looked at Kai, literally glaring at him.

“What’s it got to do with you going to China?” I grunted.

I’ve been thinking… Why did I actually create such a fuss when you announced EunHye was your girlfriend. I even threw a fit and said things which I regretted a lot…” He began.

I tried finding my answers whenever I danced my azz out during late night practices back at the studio, but still I’m unable to find it. So, I decided to go to China to look my answers.” He added.

“So? What’s it got to do with EunHye?” I growled.

“I’m getting to the point really soon.” He said with a smirk.

“Now where was I… Oh yes, thanks to LuHan hyung and SeHun for dropping hints here and there, I was able to piece up the puzzle that I was solving. Thanks to them I finally came to a decision.” He emphasized on the word ‘decision’.

“What decision? Break all ties with EunHye, end the contract and let her be with me? Wow, thanks.” I said.

Kai laughed out really loud and then snarled.

You think I would really do that?” He hissed.

I stared daggers at him.

“Then? You think I will just let go of her and give way to you just to make EXO rise up in popularity? Ha, I don’t think so.” I scoffed

Kai chuckled and moved in closer to me with that look in his eyes.

“I don’t need you to give way because my intension and decision is…” he paused, creating that atmosphere of suspension.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m going to steal her from you.”

 

 

 

Kai’s POV

You heard me Taemin. That’s my decision.

I’m going to steal her from you, whether you like it or not.

After all, she belongs to me first.

She’s my ‘girlfriend’ and I intend to keep her right by my side where she rightfully belongs.

Like I said, this is the game you want to play?

I’m willing to go all out to win her heart.

This time round win her heart right in front of your face.

A fair play for the both of us.

 

 

 

A/N: Kekeke~ I got more interesting chapters up ahead~ Sorry for the boring chappie~ Upcoming chapters are filled with drama~