I'm sorry

In love with another face

A/N: TADA!!! Kai's POVVVVVVV~ I'm finally done!

 

Kai’s POV

Okay, I admit. I am worried, extremely worried for her.

God knows what this girl will do! 

Especially when my fans are around, even that counter part of mine.

Lay.

“Kai hyung! Lay hyung is heading for the exit!” Se Hun shouted from a far end.

Indeed, that bastard is heading towards to the exit, sneakily following a group of girls.

That guy is up to something, I just know it. So I slowly followed him from the back as well.

He headed to some alley outside of Lotte World, where shouting of girls could be heard.

Lay hid behind the wall, close to the alley while I was hiding a few blocks away from the alley.

Occasionally, I will take a peek at Lay, just to make sure if he made his move.

After a five minute long silent, I saw the girls walked out of the alley laughing and giggling. They were talking about some boys, and…

Oh crap.

“GET AWAY FROM ME! DON’T TOUCH ME!”

It’s her. I just know it’s her.

But I couldn’t make my move until Lay made his, so I took another peep whether he has made his move already.

And yes, he did. He even brought her out safely.

The sight of her, made my pounding hard heart relax a lot more. I heaved a sigh of relieve.

Things went smoothly, they were reaching where I was hiding, and the distance is good enough for me to make my move, until…

Lay kissed her.

 

WHAT THE ASHDAKALJAS?!

THAT BASTARD DARES TO KISS HER?!

 

I ran up towards them and shoved him hardly till he lands on the ground.

EunHye kept pushing me away from him. Somehow it seems as if she was trying to help him.

 

Damn it.

He already made his move on you and yet you’re still helping him!

I’m not happy with this!

I have not given you my kiss yet!

Damn that azzhole.

 

I didn’t think straight. I wasn’t even thinking about anything.

I just wanted to let out the rage in me, and I did something which I didn’t (maybe) regret.

I kissed her.

Her lips were so soft, her lips speaks of loneliness.

Her whole body was shaking in fear. I need to comfort her.

I just need to…

 

This time round…

I’ll not only keep her company during her lonely times…

 I also promise that I’ll protect her.

Protect her from anyone especially the both of them.

 

:>>> Fast Forward <<<:

I led her back to Lotte World.

“Kai, why are we back here?” she asked.

“Don’t ask so much. Choose a ride.” I replied coldly, trying to act as normal as I could.

I still can’t get rid of the feeling of her tempting lips. Her lips felt so good.

Okay, I better stop thinking about it. My heart is going to explode when I think about it.

“But it’s so late. It’s nearly nine o’clock.” She said.

“No buts. Just choose a ride.”

She slowly nodded and looked around the area for a moment.

Then she pointed to the Ferris wheel, and gave me a smile.

“I want to ride on that.” She said softly.

I just nodded and held her hand tighter than before, making sure she was close to me.

I’m not losing her again.

 

>>> On the Ferris Wheel,

“Kai, why did you kiss me?” she suddenly asked.

I cleared my throat and just looked out of the glass door. Somehow, it reminds me of our couple room glass door.

Ke… Funny moments happen when I’m with her in that room.

Her reactions are always so priceless.

Without me realizing, I was actually smiling like an idiot.

“Kai? Why are you smiling like that? You haven’t replied my question…” she pouted.

“Why are you asking so many questions? Can’t I enjoy the scenery in peace?” I replied harshly.

“Aish… Mr. Grumpy is up again. Fine, I won’t ask.”

With that she sat further away from me, and looked out at the glass window at the other side.

Without a second thought, I asked, “Why are you sitting so far from me?”

She turned and looked away again.

“You never reply my question. So I won’t care about you.” She said without hesitation.

“Why you little… Come back here!” I told her and immediately grabbed her by her waist and made her sit on my lap.

“Let go off me! Let goooooooo! Let me go!” she struggled.

“Be still if not you’re going to seat on the cold metal floor!” I hissed.

“I rather sit on the metal floor than your lap!”

“Keep your mouth shut or else.”

“Or else what?”

“My track pants.” I threaten her.

She immediately kept quiet and sat really still.

My body moved on its own, my arms which are wrapped around her brought her closer to my body.

Its making sure she sits comfortably.

 

WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING?!

 

Her body is so warm. Literally, it’s melting the cold heart of mine.

I could see her blushing but she wouldn’t admit it no matter how many times I said she is.

As we are reaching the top of the Ferris Wheel, she asked that question one more time.

“Why did you kiss me? No lies.” and she gave me that puppy eye look.

I cleared my throat and thought of what to say which won’t make the situation seemed so awkward.

“I kissed you… Don’t think so far. Never in a million years will I kiss you again. That was by an accident. Lay kissed you, and I kissed you so that I could get rid of that ‘mark’ off your lips.”

 

What kind of freaking excuse is that?!

Why did I say something like that?!

She’s not going to believe what I just said.

 

“Is that so? Then, Kamsahabnida. Lay ssi’s kiss is a little too much.” She replied.

I was like WTH?!

She even believed my stupid excuse? Who the heck is in the right mind to believe this stupid excuse?

Oh wait, she is EunHye. Her mind is never right from the start.

In her mind, there’s only Taemin and nothing else.

Pure innocent mind. (But she has a really sharp tongue!)

 

EunHye was counting down to the moment when we’re about to reach the very top of the Ferris Wheel.

“Why are you counting down?” I asked.

She turned around, her eyes seemed to be glowing really bright.

“This better be not one of your memories spent with Taemin in this Ferris Wheel.”

She tilted her head and looked rather curious.

“I have never been in the Ferris Wheel with Taemin before. Only you and my pare…” she paused and looked down and up again.

“Just you.” She smiled.

“Your parents too, right?” I asked.

She looked away and nodded silently.

“I’m counting down because… there’s a rumour saying that if you reached the top of the Ferris Wheel and wish something that you really want from the bottom of your heart… Your wish will come true.” She told me while she is still looking out of the window.

Once again, tears rolled down her cheeks.

I think I know what her wish is. Perhaps Taemin, but it seemed more like…

“You wish for them to be with you now?” I asked softly.

She turned around and looked at with her shock eyes.

“H…How… Did you know about them?”

I can’t give her a harsh reply, I need to comfort her.

I kissed her forehead and just smile.

“I just know.”

Her tears just kept rolling down her cheeks, her heart is broken.

She’s just so fragile.

 

Why can’t you stop crying?

Darn those tears…

It’s now my ultimate weakness…

 

I hugged her. Hugged her really tight.

“It’s okay. Just cry. Let all those years of pain that you kept in your heart go. Just cry to your heart’s content. I’m here for you.”

 

I felt like an idiot.

She is so much in pain, and yet I still care about my pride.

I’m the one making her fall for me, not the other way round.

But why… why… I just have to…

My heart is pounding so hard, as she cried on my shoulder crying really hard.

The pounding really hurts. It’s so hard to breathe.

 

 

I’m sorry, EunHye.

I know I should treat you better.

But… but…

I no longer understand who the real me is.

I’m confused.

Darn all the mixed feelings inside of me...

 

A/N: I'm sorry for not updating :( 

Sorry for this lousy, boring chappie D: I am just so tired... School is draining every energy I have! Super duper tired.... TxT