*Edited* HelpKAIEUNProject!

In love with another face

 

A/N: I wreck my brain becoz I've got no idea left. Practically this whole fanfic is not planned, I just write what's on my mind. :) but I got inspired by Ke$ha's songs and EXO's song. Well let's carry on~

 

Kai’s POV

“SHUT UP! I DON’T WANT TO SEE OR HEAR BOTH YOU AND TAEMIN HYUNG EVER AGAIN!”

I stormed off to a nearby Star Bucks café without uttering another word to her.

What’s happening to me lately? I have no idea.

For no particular reason, I am enraged.

Why the krisus should I be angry with that news? Should I not be happy for them?

This is what I wanted since day one but why do I feel as if I don’t want to let her go?

I ruffled my hair in distress. I’m completely worn out after running too much. I needed to rest my body and mind.

I entered the Star Bucks café without greeting any of my fans who were in the café. I’m too tired to say anything, I just proceeded to the counter.

“Oh, Jong In ah. You’re back. I was wondering when you’ll be back. The same order I guess?” asked Jun Yong hyung, a Star Bucks café part time employee and my good friend.

“Yeah, and can I have cheese cake too?”

He furrowed his eyebrows and gave me the weirdest glance.

“I thought you HATE cheesecake. A new craving?”

Oh, yeah. I forgot.

I had forgotten how much I used to hate cheesecake because of its disgusting appearance. It was appealing to my eyes and my stomach.

Thanks to her, I’m enjoying every bite. (Because she forced me to eat it, and I don’t want to explain how she actually manage to do it while others can’t)

“Perhaps so. Thanks to someone.” I replied with a smile.

“Oh really? I haven’t heard of anyone able to persuade Mr. Choosey until now. She must be really something to be able to persuade you.”

I looked at him.

“I…I didn’t mentioned that the person was a girl.”

“Dude. I don’t need you to tell me because it’s written all over your face. Especially, when you smile like that. The last time I seen you smile like that is when ChaeMin was around. Speaking of which when is Unique debuting?”

“Since when did we change the subject?” I back fired as I don’t wish to talk about ChaeMin or Unique. It’s not my kind of topic.

“Okay. So, who’s the girl? Is she pretty? Is she nice? Got a good figure?” he asked.

“You ask a lot of questions, you know. She’s everything on the above and…” I paused.

A flashback about Taemin and her back at SM hit me.

Unknowingly, I clenched my fists.

“And?”

“And she belongs to someone else.” I uttered in a really low tone.

“Oh… Sorry dude… Anyways, here’s your order. Enjoy.” He said as he passed my tray.

I headed out of the café and went to my usual spot.

As I sat down, the scene of Taemin and EunHye kept replaying in my mind.

I slammed the table hard, my mocha spilled while my cheesecake is still in its position.

Everyone around me just turned and looked at me with weird glances.

In embarrassment, I bowed my head in apology and took a bite on my cheesecake.

Memories of that day when I had my first bite of my first cheesecake are still fresh in my mind.

Up till now, I still can’t believe that that girl, Bang EunHye, was the first girl who managed to persuade me to eat the disgusting looking cheesecake.

It’s because of her, I’m enjoying something that I hate.

Recently, most of the things that I hate became things that I really enjoying doing now.

It’s all because of her.

Once again, I ruffled my head in distress. I don’t know what to do.

 

“She is someone who was never yours from the beginning.”

 

I sighed. I feel so frustrated and disappointed at the same time because what Taemin said is so true.

Her heart didn’t belong to me from the very beginning. She loved Taemin. She always had.

Damn it. My heart is aching.

It hurts to the point I felt like crying until my phone rang.

It’s Lu Han.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Lu Han hyung.” I answered.

“Ah, Kai ah~ How are you?” he asked, basically he’ll always say this whenever he calls.

“Fine, or at least I think I am fine…”

“Obviously you’re not fine. I can hear your voice trembling. Is it because of her?” he asked directly.

Aish… SeHun must have told him about it. Talk about good best friend communication. Anything goes through.

“SeHun told you about it huh?”

“Yeah. Do you want to talk about it?”

I kept silent for awhile.

Should I tell Lu Han about how I feel or should I just let it pass…

“Nah. Don’t feel like it.”

“Well, even if you don’t want to, you still have to. You know the rules, Kai. No hiding.” Lu Han told me.

The advantages of being the oldest of the group, you can do anything in your command.

I let out a long sigh and finally gave in.

“To tell the truth, I really don’t know at all. For a moment, I’m frustrated. Next, I will be disappointed. Then it will be followed by a lot of other negative emotions. None of them are happy ones.” I replied.

On the other end of the phone, Lu Han kept really quiet as I pour out every single detail.

“Oh deer. Looks like I’ve got a big problem on my hands. Kai, I don’t really think I can be of any help. Regarding to this problem, it’s best if you find out on your own.” He said.

As disappointing as it seems, I accepted the fact that Lu Han can’t help me. This problem is just too hard to handle.

“Even though you can’t help, do you at least know an answer?” I asked.

“I roughly have an idea but I won’t tell you. You have to find the answer out on your own.” He told me.

“Hyung! How am I suppose to find out when I…” I was about to argue back until he interrupted me.

“Pshhh… Kai? I can’t… I can’t… Pshhh… Kai…” then a beep sound followed by after he ‘lost connection’.

 

Stupid Lu Han, you can at least tell me what you think about it! You and your old tactics will never die.

You purposely ended the call!

Oh… You’ll get it once you come back.

 

:>>> Fast Forward <<<:

I was back in our dance studio. I danced my frustration out.

I danced along to SHINee’s Lucifer, Infinite’s Chaser and all the heart stopping songs that are in my ITouch.

I think I danced way too hard, my ankles are aching perhaps maybe I even twisted my right ankle and from head to toe, I’m drenched in my own sweat.

I took a short break and stared at myself in the mirror.

 

Kai, what the hell is wrong with you?

Why the heck are you so frustrated for?

Why are you disappointed for no reason?

Why is your heart aching so much?

Why are you craving for her soft snore to calm your unsettled soul?

Why are you thinking about her every single time?

Darn you EunHye, you are making me so confuse.

I just can’t get you off my mind.

You are my drug and I really need you now.

 

I had so many questions in my mind. All unanswered.

Aish, who cares!

I got up and played the last song before taking a shower and camp here overnight.

I’m too confused and tired to go back to our couple room.

I danced along to “My Lady”

 

She’s ma babe

 

saehayan geu son kkeut-e

nog-a beolin chocolate

 

you’re walking into my door

 

jomdeo neolnaege boyeojwo (don’t lie)

soljighae jindamyeon (gonna be easy)

dan hanbeondo neukkil su eobsdeon dalkomhan harmony

 

Don’t be too late

 

The part when D.O sang “you’re walking into my door.”

My door…was… my heart.

I think I have found part one of my answers.

I’m mad because I’m jealous.

That’s right, you heard me readers.

I’m downright J.E.A.L.O.U.S, JEALOUS.

 

EunHye’s POV

“Leave me on the sofa. Kai doesn’t allow me to sleep on the bed.” I told ChanYeol.

“Huh? You got to be kidding me? He never once let you sleep on the bed?” he asked.

“No. I think it’s better if you leave now. Kai doesn’t allow you or any members to come in.”

ChanYeol shook his head and sighed.

“You still care about him even after what he said to you? You’re a little bit too nice, you know.” He told me.

“I’ll take it as a compliment. Please go out now.”

ChanYeol sighed and slowly closed the door behind him.

I slowly walked towards the bed, and touched the blanket.

I miss him, I really do.

As I sat down on the bed, I took out my phone.

My first wallpaper is still Kai’s heart shape sand castle.

I unlocked my phone and there he is smiling at me.

My second wallpaper, our unofficial couple photo.

Tears started rolling down my cheeks as I was looking through the photos that were taken on the day of our ‘date’.

Once again, my heart is pounding so hard till it’s so hard to breathe.

“Kai… Mianheyo. Mianheyo. I really didn’t mean to say it so bluntly. I’m in the wrong and I’m really sorry.” I said softly as I hugged my phone while crying.

I feel so stupid. I’m really a pabo.

Why am I even apologizing to someone who doesn’t even love me and only cared about his track pants?

I should be happy with the guy that I once loved.

But, I can’t love him again like I used to.

I’m in love with a dancing machine.

A cold, arrogant but yet so y, sweet and gentle dancing machine.

“Mianheyo…”

It’s no use, no matter how many times I say sorry. It won’t change the fact.

Kai does not wish to see me again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SuHo’s POV [ A/N: Surprise~~~ ]

“SuHo hyung, what are we going to do?” asked SeHun.

The boys and I are holding an urgent meeting to solve the couple problems.

“Are we going to help them patch up?” asked ChanYeol.

“How about a candle lighted dinner?” BaekHyun suggested.

D.O snapped his fingers in agreement.

“I can cook up my specialty dishes! That will definitely get the conversation going.” said D.O

I shook my head in disagreement.

“No. I don’t think we should do anything.” I finally said what I wanted to say after hearing their suggestions and plans.

“But why? Didn’t you say you wanted to help?” asked SeHun, the maknae is obviously concern for the both of them, well more concern for EunHye since he owe EunHye a really big favor.

“I did. But after thinking it through and listening to whatever you all have said, I’ve come to the decision of helping them by not helping.”

“Waeyo?” ChanYeol asked in a stern voice.

“If we help them, it may or may not make the situation worst. Furthermore, I’m thinking of letting nature take its own course.” I replied.

“What do you mean by that?” BaekHyun asked in curiosity.

EunHye is starting to realize her feelings for Kai, but she’s confusing herself by being with Taemin. We can help by dropping a few hints here and there to help her out of her confusion. As for Kai, I think he’s somewhere near realizing however he’s just too dense! For that we have to help him by dropping hints as well.

They sighed.

“Is that all we can help?” asked D.O.

I nodded my head. I just knew if we help matters between Taemin, Kai and EunHye will worsen.

What’s more Lay is in this too.

 

Oh almighty one in the heavens, please help Kai and EunHye.

 

(P.S: I want Kai and EunHye together because I ship the KaiEun couple, they just look so cute together.)

 

A/N: Pity EunHye TvT I wonder what Kai will do next and how the team "HelpKAIEUNProject" will help them... Hmmmm