It's just a pants!

In love with another face

A/N: Omo! Within less than 24 hours I got nearly 100 views~ Kamsahabnida! I really love you all both viewers an subcribers! And yes, I have thanked all subscribers for subscribers. I'll just call you all friends, subscribers seem so formal... >< I like being friendly with you all! BIG BEAR HUGGGGSSS <3

 

Kai's POV

It's as been a long day of training. Ten hours of non-stop training is enough to murder me already! Aishh.... My muscles are all aching like crazy!

 

Mr. Soo Man... You really love us loads.

You piece of bull .

 

"Hey Kai! We're going to take a shower, want to come along? Or you want to continue your practice?" asked Se Hun, our maknae of EXO-K, and pointed at the rest of EXO-K.

"Nah, I'm not going to practice. I'm dead tired to go for another round of training." I replied.

Se Hun threw me a towel and passed my favorite coffee from StarBucks, Caramel Mocha~ Taking a sip of it makes me feel as if I am in Heaven.  Kekeke... How I love Caramel Mocha.

As SuHo opened the door, I heard quick paced footsteps behind us, before I even could turn around to take a look, a pair of arms suddenly wrapped  around me, and it made me spill my Caramel Mocha on my favorite Adidas track pants. My Adidas track pants! My LIMITED EDITION ADIDAS TRACK PANTS!!!

 

There's only TWO in the world!!! And this reckless person made me spill my coffee all over it!!!

"Taemin oppa! FInally I could see you! I missed you so much!" 

The person who made me spill MY CARAMEL MOCHA over MY LIMITED EDITION ADIDAS TRACK PANTS is a GIRL?! What's worse, she even called me Taemin! I don't even look like him one bit!

"Get your dirty hands off me." I coldly said. 

I think my voice intimidated her  as she quickly let's me go. I turned back and right in front of me was indeed a girl. Not just any girl, a really pretty ulzzang girl in her high school uniform. Her pretty cat like eyes fitted her diamond shaped face perfectly, her light chocolate brown hair matches that hazel brown eyes of hers. Don't even mention about the lips, it's too perfect to describe it in words.

 

What the eff am I thinking about?!

KAI! WAKE UP!

She made you spill your Caramel Mocha all over your limited edition adidas track pants!

Worse still she called you Taemin Hyung!

You're going to pay, .

 

EunHye's POV

He wasn't Taemin... Oh ... What did I just do?! I would never hug any guys beside Taemin! I can't believe that I hugged EXO's Kai, even though I don't know who the hell is he... But I HUGGED THE WRONG PERSON!

I took a closer look at Kai. Actually, he's not that bad looking. He has nice features, and that... Okay whatever, Taemin is way better. There he was staring at me with that pair of arrogant eyes. His arms folded, foot stepping impatiently like as if the whole world owes him something. However, I have no idea why I can't  even look at him in the eyes. It's just too intimidating.

"How are you going to pay?" he coldly asked.

"Ah? Pay what?" I asked. I really had no idea what was he referring too.

"Don't act blur with me. How are you going to pay for this?!" He growled. Looks like he's going to burst anytime soon. He pointed to his track pants covered with some kind stain, then he pointed at his a cup of StarBucks coffee which he held on his left hand. Oh...

"It's just a track pants, you can always buy a new one." I replied.

"Why you piece of  ... This pants is a limited edition design from Adidas, and you had to make me spill coffee all over it! HOW ARE YOU GOING TO PAY FOR IT!?" Okay... He has already lose it. 

"Then, how much is it?" I asked as I took out my wallet from my school bag which only had 200,000 won in it.

"1 million won, do you have that amount of cash with you now?" he replied me in an arrogant voice.

I looked at my wallet then took a few glance at his pants and kept my wallet. I do not have that amount of money with me, not even in my bank account,

"Mianheyo. I do not have that amount of money with me now." I apologized and bowed 90 degrees in front of him.

"Come on Kai Hyung! She already apologized, don't make it any harder for the pretty lady. Mr. Soo Man wants to mee us soon! PPALLI!" said a guy from at the end of the hall way.

"I'm not going anywhere till she pays up!" He growled, and gave me that arrogant smirk.

Aishh... What's with his childish attitude?! I hate his arrogance. I really want to strip that smirk off his face, it's like the whole world owe him something.

 

Continue to stare at me with that arrogant eyes of yours...

I'll most definitely poke those eyes out.

Taemin! Where are you?!

This guy is going to hurt me!

Where are you?

 

Out of no where, Taemin appeared. My prayers had been answered! He seemed rather worried. Oh how I love it when he is worried about me.

"EunHye!" Taemin worried voice brings joy to my slow pumping heart.

"Taemin oppa..." I ran to him and tried to sound as if I was about to cry. It was wonderful to be back in his arms.

Kai just looked at us and just walked off without uttering another word about his pants.

 

Taemin's POV

Aish... Where's EunHye? Shouldn't she be here by now? 

 

Did she got rampaged by my fans?

Did she lost her way in the building?

Did she..? Did she..?

Aish! I should have went down! 

Arghhhh!!! I want the training to end now!

She must be calling for me right now!

 

My mind was full of EunHye that it's driving me insane. I couldn't even concentrate during the training. I'm worried sick that it's driving me to the edge.

Somehow Onew Hyung noticed my distractions, and called off the training earlier than expected. Two hours earlier to be exact,

"Go find whatever was going through your mind." whispered Onew Hyung.

"Thanks Dubu Leader Onew hyung! I owe you big time!" I whispered back.

With that I immediately left the dance studio to search for her. After a fifteen minute search, I finally found her! Found her with... Kai.

Kai had that murderous aura surrounding him. I wonder what happened between them.

Does Kai know EunHye?

As soon as I saw Kai shouting at her, I knew I just had to make my move.

"EunHye!" I called out.

She turned around, our eyes met. Aww... that puupy eyes of hers is so cute. However it seemed almost as if she was about to cry.

"Taemin oppa..." and she immediately ran towards me.

Aigo... I'm sorry but I have a soft spot for EunHye's soft and sad tone. It tempts me to hug her all day long. 

I asked her what happened earlier between Kai and her, but all she said was this one clear and loud sentence.

"IT'S JUST A PANTS!" and ended it with a cute pout. 

Aigo, can she get any cuter? Kekeke...

 

Kai's POV

'EunHye!' someone shouted from a far. It was Taemin.

He's got perfect timing, he just had to come when I wanted to see this pretty lady cry.

As soon as she ran to Taemin, I immediately fled to avoid questions coming from Taemin. When something goes wrong, Taemin tends to keep asking question till the problem is solved.

Se Hun tried to cool my boiling blood but when she actually said this particular sentence "IT'S JUST A PANTS!"

It made my blood boil even more.

 

It's just a pants?

Just a pants you say?

Oh hohoho... You have crossed the line, lady.

I'll make you regret saying that sentence.

You're going to pay for this track pants, .

 

A/N: Oh hohoho~ Conflict has began~

Kai is such a childish badass... EunHye really knows how to activate Taemin's soft spot. Well let's just see what happenes next.

Once again, I would like to thank all those who subscribe to my story~ All are loved!!! <3

I'll do a double update to thank you all! X3

See you in a few minutes~ Oh yes! I hope to receive chapter banners as I have no idea how to do so... Please do help me!