Perhaps I'm lonely no more.

In love with another face

 

A/N: Beware of some words here... >< I used vulgarities here. I'm sorry. Continue reading!

 

EunHye’s POV

It’s getting too crowed. There were too many people moving here and there.

Kai was still holding on to my hand tightly.

I wasn’t aware with my surrounding, out of the sudden someone from the back grabbed onto my hand and pulled me real hard.

I could feel Kai trying to pull me back, but no matter how hard he tried, it seemed that the grip behind me is stronger.

“Let go of Kai’s hand now!”

It was a girl’s voice, it sounded so familiar.

I turned back and looked.

It’s her. It’s girl who asked Kai to get me out of his car.

My eyes widen in shock, no wonder the grip from behind was so strong. There’s not only one but about five to six girls pulling me away from Kai.

And boy was I in big trouble, they gave me death glares threatening me to let go of Kai’s hand.

I didn’t want to make matters worse so I had to let go of Kai’s hand.

 

 I’m sorry, Kai.

 

They brought me out of Lotte World to an alley pretty far from Lotte World.

“Who do you think you are? Holding on to Kai oppa’s hand like that in public, don’t you have any sense of shame?!” one of the girls yelled at me.

“What’s with that pig mouth mask of yours? You think that it is cute? Are you using this mask to seduce Kai?” said in a girl in brown.

She tried removing my mouth mask however Kai told me not to remove it so I shoved her one side.

“You deserve a punishment of a life time.” growled a girl in pink.

“Boys, she’s all yours.” said the girl who initially wanted me out of Kai’s car as she snaps her fingers.

Boys?

Shadows appeared behind the six girls moving forward towards me. They looked at me from head to toe. All of them smirked. One of them tried touching my jaw but I slapped his hand away from me.

“What the ?!” he shouted and slapped my face.

“Thanks for the treat. We’ll be sure to savor it slowly.” said one of the boys.

The girls gave me an evil smirk and laughed.

“That’s what you get when you come in contact with our baby.” They said in unison and walked away.

 

The people left in the alley were those boys and me. They stared at me, they gave me that erted smirk. They came even close with an intention.

“Let’s hear your moan.” said the guy in blue tee.

He grabbed my hands and pinned me to a corner. He removed my mouth mask and tried to kiss me, but I avoided it.

GET AWAY FROM ME! DON’T TOUCH ME!” I screamed.

He slapped my face and he came closer to my neck and touched my jaw line slowly.

You have one define jaw line. It’s y. You’re my type of girl.” He sheepishly said.

 

Omona!

Otokke?!

I want to get away from them.

They are using their dirty hands to touch my body.

Kai!

Where are you?!

I’m scared!

I do not want to be !

 

I felt so helpless. There was no one around. No one can help me.

I felt so lonely, I felt as if I was abandoned.

 

Umma! Appa! Help me!

I don’t want to be in this state!

 

I closed my eyes, accepting defeat as these guys were too strong. I can’t do anything against them. Just as I closed my eyes, his grip loosens. I thought he was going to do something worse with his friends, but I heard other strange sounds around the area.

I opened my eyes and saw someone punching and kicking the boys till they faint on the ground. My prayers have been answered. Someone really came to save me!

My tears rolled down my cheeks. I couldn’t control it. I was so frighten. My legs were too weak to stand up and move towards the figure.

The figure moved towards me. I thought it was Kai, because the height was about the same, but…

“Are you okay?” he asked.

“Lay?”

He held out his hand to help me up. I wanted to shove his hand one side but he just helped me out of my difficult situation.

So I held his hand and he slowly help me up.

“Gomawoyo.”

He smiled and just nodded.

He offered to give a piggy back ride but I declined as I am still able to walk.

“How did you manage to find me?” I asked.

“I followed you and those girls all the way here.” He replied.

“Wh… Why?”

“I noticed those girls following us ever since Kai and you came to Lotte World. They took a ride on a taxi to reach Lotte World. I just knew those girls were up to something since they kept staring at you throughout our entire trip.”

I stared at Lay. I didn’t know that he was that observant to his surroundings. He is just so different when he is on stage, in interviews and when he is with me right now. I have no idea what’s going through his mind.

As we walked back to Lotte World, Lay abruptly stopped.

“EunHye.” He said softly.

I stopped and turned back towards him.

“Is there a problem?” I asked nicely.

Lay suddenly grabbed hold of my arm and hugged me.

“Leave Kai. Come to me. I promise that I’ll protect you.” He told me.

I tried to push Lay away however that made him hug me even tighter.

“Stop kidding around, Lay ssi. Please let go of me. I can’t breathe.” I replied.

“I’m not kidding. I’m serious.”

I was caught off guard when he said that, but… my heart wasn’t beating as fast as when Kai said that I smelled nice.

“Lay ssi. Please stop playing with me. Please let go. If Kai sees us, he’ll definitely get mad.” I told him.

Lay suddenly lets go off me and held on to my shoulder.

“Let him get mad then.” And immediately forced a kiss on my lips.

I was disgusted to the max. I tried pulling away from him but Lay’s strength was too strong for me to loosen the grip.

I cried. I was really crying. I couldn’t take it anymore.

Where is Kai when I need him?!

 

Suddenly someone pushed Lay to one side and fell on the ground.

WHAT THE HELL YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!” he shouted.

The tight grip that held my hand, the warmness of the body, I just knew who he was.

Kai.

My tears continued to flow. I was crying because I was happy. He came. He really came.

“Kai!” and I immediately hugged him.

Kai hugged me tightly.

GO BACK TO CHINA! YOU CHINESE!” he yelled at him.

Lay just stared at Kai, and laughed.

“Kai, why do you care so much about her? After all, she is just a fake.”

“Even if she is a fake, I’ll never hand her over to you!” he hissed.

Pshhh.. You make me puke. Do you think that just because you have it all, she’ll fall for you?

Kai glared at him.

“She’s my girl. So, OFF.” He scolded vulgarities at him.

“Kai, let’s go. He’s not worth it. Come on, stop glaring.” I told him.

Kai didn’t move but he held my hand even tighter and stared straight into my eyes.

He immediately kissed me in front of Lay.

 

My heart was beating so fast, it felt like as if it’s going to explode!

The feeling is so different when Taemin or Lay kissed me.

I don’t even find it disgusting or annoying.

 

Kai’s lips whispered protection to my lips. His lips are so soft and warm.

I never had this feeling before.

Somehow, with him, I don’t feel lonely anymore.

 

A/N: Sorry for this boring chapter >< I'll update a better on tomorrow!

Please do comment ~

Thank you new subbies! Please continue to support~~~ Kekeke <3