Why China?

In love with another face

 

Kai’s POV

As ChaeMin and I were practicing ‘Trouble Maker’, I used manner hands on ChaeMin but she kept insisting that I do the dance properly since she wants to see if her ier side of her is y as y as HyunA’s.

“Mianhe ChaeMin, I would rather reduce skinship between us. And your debut is not going to happen until next year. Why worry so much?” I told her.

She was obviously upset by what I said and still insisted I do it properly.

I had to give in if I don’t, I’ll have to listen to her lecture and I definitely don’t want to listen to her nag at me.

It’s annoying.

The song started and proceeded on with the practice, I tried using manner hands whenever I can but ChaeMin will grab my hands and place it at the right area.

Once the part where I had to touch her thigh, I immediately stopped the practice.

“Mianhe… You’ll just have to find a substitute for today.” I told her and went out of the dance studio.

My mind is in a mess, during the whole practice I could only think of EunHye and the sentence which I bluntly told her.

She showed fear in her eyes as I entered the dressing room. She even used SeHun as her protection.

I ruffled my hair in distress, I really didn’t know what to do.

Her eye bags were so obvious, did she even slept well last night?

I shouldn’t have said all those towards her, I shouldn’t be venting all my anger on her.

It wasn’t her fault, it’s mine.

I’m envious, frustrated and jealous.

I’m envious at the fact that Taemin could have EunHye all to himself.

I’m frustrated at the fact that that EunHye would choose Taemin over me.

I’m jealous at the fact EunHye showers more love for Taemin than me.

It’s irritating. I’m irritated by the fact that why EunHye would suddenly decide to be Taemin’s girlfriend.

Why did she do it?

Why?

 

I walked up all the way to the dance studio which EXO normally used and found SeHun sitting at a corner.

“Kai. We need to talk.” He said in a serious tone.

He brought me to the rooftop to have a conversation but he was silent for a moment.

“If there’s nothing that you would like to talk about, I’ll make a move.” I told him and took a step back.

“Stop making it difficult for EunHye.”

I stopped moving and stood still. I was dumbfounded

“What are you talking about? I’m not making any difficulty for her. I’m merely giving her all the space she needs to be with Taemin hyung.” I replied.

“You don’t get it don’t you? Did you not see her tears? She cried so hard last night after what you have said to her.”

 

She cried? That would most likely explain why her eye bags are so obvious.

But why would she even cry? She should be crying in joy.

 

“Tears of joy perhaps. You think too much, SeHun.”

“Tears of joy? Are you blind, Kai? Did you not see how afraid she was to face you?!” SeHun raised his tone.

“Watch your tone, SeHun.” I growled.

“Oh the hun with you! You’re beyond hopeless!” SeHun hissed.

“What did you just say?!” I raised my tone.

SeHun threw some paper on the ground, and stormed away.

GO GET YOUR HEART CHECKED!” SeHun shouted.

I really wanted to punch SeHun real badly but he’s my friend and I don’t wish to hurt him.

Practically, I agree to what he said.

I picked up the paper that he threw on the ground and realized that it was an air ticket to China.

Why would SeHun give me a ticket to China for?

There was a note behind.

 

“Go to China and have your heart checked.

                                                  - EXO-K hyung & SeHun”

 

Why the heck are they sending me to China for?

 

 

 

A/N: I wonder why they would want to send him there for.....