Sneak peek of my new fanfic !

In love with another face

 

A/N: ANNYEONGGGGG! I'm introducing you guys to my new fanfic! SPIN OFF: EXO's SeHun dreamlover is an EXOtic maniac!
ft. Oh SeHun and Kim Yura (OC)!
 
 
Yura's POV
 
Omo~~~~ It has been one year! One year has finally passed!
Yokata ne~~~ It means 'So good' in Japanese. (I take Japanese as my third language)
I have finally graduated from the foundation programmes and now moving on to be finally part of Seoul University's official year 1 student without taking the entrance exams.
Oh yeah~ oh oh~ Oh yeah~ I'm feelin' good!
 
*EXO's My lady playing*
 
I immediately took out my phone from my bag and answered the call.
 
"Yoboseyo?" I said.
"Yoboseyo? Yura ah~ It's EunHye!" she said.
 
Okay, happy mood gone.
 
"YAH! PABO EUNHYE!!! PABO! PABO! PABO! WHERE THE HECK DID YOU GO AFTER GRADUATION?!" I yelled into my phone.
"Aishhh... YURA! I can hear you! I'm not deaf!" She snapped.
 
As you can see, the pabo that I'm talking to is none other than my best friend, Bang EunHye, who abandoned me after graduation.
She has never contacted me since the day she left without a word but a note to tell me she's no longer attending Seoul University with me.
EunHye is also a graduate from the foundation programme offered by Seoul University. She aced it with flying colors!
She came in tops for the whole year, while I came in third.
 
:>>> Flashback <<<:
 
"EunHye~ Yah! EunHye! Where are you?!" I yelled as I walked down the corridoors to our classroom.
I entered our class but it was empty. Funny, she said she'll be at our classroom...
So, walked over to her table to only find a note.
 
"Jeongmal Mianheyo, Yura ah...
I can no longer attend Seoul University with you.
I've got other matters to worry about than going to school.
 
Jeongmal Mianheyo...
I am really sorry for leaving without a word.
                                                              
                                                                         -EunHye."
 
:>>> Now <<<:
 
Thinking about it now, makes my blood boil.
"PABO! YOU LEFT ME ALONE!" I yelled.
"I did say I was really sorry!" she growled.
 
"Okay, I've got no time to quarrel with you." She said.
"Oh, now you're disregarding your best friend?!" I hissed.
She sighed.
"No. I've got something to give you." she said.
"I don't want anything from you, you friend... friend... friend... friend abandoner!" I snapped.
She lets out another sigh.
"You do know that there's no such thing as abandoner in the dictionary right? And do you really don't want to receive my present for your birthday?" she asked.
 
Omona? That friend abandoner remembered my birthday? 
Oh~ What a 'surprise'...
Pshhhh... She thinks I'll forgive just like that? I don't think so!
 
"You think that I'll forgive you after you give me my birthday present? HA! I don't think so!" I told her.
"Aish... Yura ah! Can you just listen to me first before you start stabbing me?" she hissed
" I don't want your present!" I growled.
 
"Are you sure?" She questioned me.
"Yeah. I am really sure I don't want your present!" I replied.
"Oh. If you say so... I was about to tell you that I was going to give you something related to E.X.O~ If you don't want it I can always..." before she even dares to say she is going to give somebody else I cut her off.
 What can I say? She just said the magic word.
 
E.X.O
 
"Hold it right there! Meet me at our usual spot at StarBucks ASAP!" I snapped and ended our call immediately.
 
If it's really got to do with EXO, I think I might be able to forgive her.
After all this is all for EXO~ Kekekeke
 
EXO sarangahe~~~
 
 
 
A/N: Tell me what you think~~~~ Kekeke!
 
OHHHHHHH!!!
 
I NEED YOUR HELP! PLEASE HELP ME MAKE POSTERS!
 
 
For more info!