Reunion part 2

In love with another face

A/N: I tried to make this a little longer than I hoped so... enjoy reading~ Btw, I saw your comments about this fanfic... aigo >< I know your feels... I have mine too >< I laughed like a buffalo when I saw some of you are already ready to lend your shoulder for Taemin to cry on. Aigo such nice Taemints >w<

 

Taemin’s POV

Our SuJu sunbae nims and the whole of SHINee and EXO ran upstairs after hearing a loud thud sound.

By the time we got up, we saw Kai standing still while watching EunHyuk hyung hugging EunHye.

I walked over and pushed him away from her.

“Know your limit, EunHyuk hyung. She’s my girlfriend.” I growled.

He raised one of his eyebrows and chuckled.

“You mean this EunHye is your girlfriend?” he laughed.

“Ne. You got a problem with that hyung?” I said.

He shook his head while laughing.

“The girl you’re holding onto is my adopted dongsae.” He explained.

BWOYA?!” everyone exclaimed in unison.

EunHye chuckled and moved towards him.

“Let me explain further. HyukJae oppa’s family adopted me when I was four after staying in the orphanage for about two weeks. So legally speaking, he is my oppa.” She commented.

“Yup. But wait, so what happened to you after twelve years? Some family took you after you lived with me after a few months.” He asked EunHye.

"Actually Taemin oppa’s family who took me since his family has a close relationship with my family. It seems that they were finding me ever since my parents died.” EunHye told him.

His face remain clueless, trying his very best to understand the situation then he looked at me and came over to me to hug me.

“Man! What a coincidence! This proves that world is so small.” He joked.

“Gomawoyo, for taking care of my little dongsae all these years. To be frank, I have been trying to find her since your family took her away. She’s one of the reasons why I became an idol actually.” He told all of us truthfully.

We were left dumbfounded while he left EunHye blushing furiously.

“Waeyo?” Kai asked numbly.

“Wait, does this matter have something got to do with that you like…” Kyuhyun hyung was about to say something but EunHyuk cuts him off.

“Don’t spout nonsense, maknae. I want to become an idol obviously because this is my dream. I also hope that I’ll be able to find her. If she sees me on TV or listen to me on the radio or even see me during our ‘live’ concert, I might be able to find her, since I wanted my parents to adopt her.” EunHyuk explained.

“What do you mean?” SeHun asked.

“Where do I begin… Ah… when we went to the orphanage to see who to adopt, the first person I saw was her, playing with a group of friends. She carried along with her bright smile, but something tells me that behind that plastered smile was someone who is suffering in agony and pain. So, I decided that my family to adopt her because I want to protect her...” He explained further

 

Protect... her???

 

EunHye’s POV

“… I want to protect her.”

I think my heart just skipped a beat.

He knew even before I met him…

Taemin brought me closer to him and his grip on my shoulder was tight.

“Now it’s my turn to protect her.” He said firmly.

I chuckled.

“Look who’s talking~ Who was the one protecting you since young, Mr. Lee Taemin?” I .

His cheeks immediately turn to shades of pink.

“Not here, EunHye.” He whispered.

“Oh? I remembered one time when we were at the beach, you screamed really loudly and I came to your rescue to find out you screamed because of a small leave which was on your leg.” I continued.

His sunbae nims and dongsaes started chuckling.

He covered my mouth in order for me not to embarrass him.

I poked him by the side to get his hand off my mouth and continued with my nonsense.

“Oh and there was one time you cried so badly and I thought someone bullied you in school again. And when I asked you, you said that you cried because your teddy bear was lost.” I laughed.

Taemin’s turned from pink to tomato red.

I couldn’t help but to laugh because he is just so cute and so naïve.

Ah… those must be the reasons why I used to like him so much…

Everyone who was present started laughing like crazy till their stomach hurt.

“O…Oh…my… Krisus… I did… I didn’t know you had that side of you Taemin…” Key laughed.

“Cried because of a teddy bear? Oh my krisus…” Kyuhyun laughed as well.

“I don’t think you can protect EunHye that way, Taemin hyung.” Kai .

“I’m thinking what you’re thinking, Kai.” Hyukjae oppa agreed.

Taemin gave me a small punch on my arm and pouted in embarrassment.

Hong Eonni came into the picture and pulled me out from the boy crowd.

“Alright, laughing session is over. Hurry up and get change! Do you want to go to the pool and swim or not?” Hong Eonni said.

The boys immediately ran into their respective rooms to get changed while Hong Eonni brought me to one room at the corner of the villa.

“I have picked your swimsuit already. Just get change and I’ll be back in a jiffy.” Hong Eonni told me.

I nodded my head and closed the door to get change.

But when I set my eyes on my swimsuit… it… was…a… set…of…biki…bikini.

IT IS SO REVEALING!

 

 

I wanted to search for another piece of swimsuit but Hong Eonni prepared everything which includes a note.

 

“If you dare change your swimsuit, you’re dead meat.

With my fashion sense, nothing can go wrong!

Change into it if not you’re finished…

Hope you like it~~~

                                                             - Hong Eonni :D”

 

I looked at my bikini and dread changing into it.

I do like it but it’s not my type of bikini fashion sense.

I let out a long and sad sigh.

I had no choice but to change into it.

Once I changed into it, the door creaked opened as I was finding my one side shoulder fall tee to cover me up.

“Hong Eonni, you don’t mind me wearing my off shoulder fall dyed tee, right?” I asked.

Sure. It’s best if you wear it on so hide that hideous body of yours, .” said someone.

Wait, that’s not Hong Eonni…

As I wore my shoulder fall tee on, I stood up to find…

ChaeMin…

“ChaeMin Eonni… What are you….” Before I finished my sentence, she gave me a really tight slap on my right cheek.

“I told you. Go near my Kai oppa and you’re dead meat.” She growled.

I was about to rebut but she gave me another tight slap on my left cheek.

“That was for Taemin oppa. You’re two timing him.” She hissed.

“I’m not two…” she slapped me once again on my right cheek.

“That was for Kai oppa. You’re playing with his feelings.” She grunted.

“I’m not play…” once again another slap landed on my left cheek.

“That was for me. Just give Kai oppa to me already!” She raised her tone.

I couldn’t stand it, I hated the way she treated me since the first time I met her.

I gave her the tightest slap she ever had in her entire life.

That was for me. You don’t understand me, so don’t act you do.” I hissed, and walked out of the room.

 

:>>> At the pool <<<:

I hid one corner before appearing before them

Hong Eonni was busy trying to get the boys to behave themselves but…

The boys were already partying like crazy. Splashing each other like kids would do, shouting and cheering, throwing each other into the pool.

They’re playing as if there’s no one in the world cares about them or not.

When I was about to walk out of my hiding spot, ChaeMin appeared in front of them first.

She was wearing a bikini which was really revealing. [A/N: I do not want to show the photo D: If I did, I might get banned, so just imagine.]

The boys roamed their eyes all over her perfect S-line body.

However, the EXO boys and Taemin weren’t really interested in her as they continue with their own business.

Hong Eonni seemed rather surprised to see her presence.

“I thought you were practicing for your debut in Korea?” she asked her.

“I got a few days off. It’s tiring practicing 24/7, you know.” She said in a lady like tone.

Oh, krisus. She’s so fake.

“Who said that you can even come here?” asked Kris.

“Mr. Soo Man.” She replied immediately.

“Oh really? Do you want me to call him now?” said SeHun.

“Oppa~ Wae you don’t believe me?” She pouted.

She walked over to Kai and grabbed him by his hand, trying to be all so cute.

“Kai oppa~ They don’t believe me but you believe me right?” She giggled.

Kai just remain expressionless and nodded his head.

Jealously came over me

She dares flirt with my "Boyfriend"?

Watch and learn.

I just walked out of my hiding spot without thinking for a second.

When I step into scene, the boys immediately stopped what they were doing as their eyes were all on me.

It must be what I'm wearing... *sigh*

 

 

ChaeMin turned her focus towards me and snarled.

She mouthed “Get lost or else.”

I ignored her and was about to walk over to a seat next to HyukJae oppa when Tao called me from the pool.

EunHye- ah~~~” he called me in a cute tone.

I walked over to him without hesitation.

“What’s with the tee shirt? Remove it now!” he ordered me.

I covered myself and shook my head.

“Nevermind… Can you help me out of the pool? I’m pretty tired after swimming.” Tao pleaded.

I giggled.

“Sure. Give me your hand and…. WOAH!!!” I screamed as he pulled me into the pool.

TAO!” I screamed at him and splashed him with water.

“Mianheyo~ Don’t be angry~ Bbuing bbuing~” he did his infamous bbuing bbuing to beg for forgiveness.

Aigo… How can I stay angry at him? He’s so adorable.

I sighed and nodded.

“Sunbae nim~ hyung~ and SeHun~ I did great right?” he said out loud towards the direction where all the boys were.

Every one of them showed a thumb up and nodded.

“Wait… You mean you planned this?!”

Tao chuckled and swam away.

Lay swim over and smirked.

I covered my body and glared at him.

“I’m not going to do anything. Promise.” He said firmly.

“Really?” I asked just to be sure.

He nodded his head.

“But I have to say… you’re body is really hot.” He commented.

I covered myself tighter.

“Let’s play a game. Scissors, paper, stone. If I win, you take off that tee.” He added.

“What if I win?” I questioned.

“Then… you get to keep your tee on.” He told me.

“I’ll win.” I said with confidence.

“Scissor, paper, stone!” we said in unison and the winner is…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lay…

“Take it off! Take it off! Take it off!” the boys chanted in unison.

“C’mon~ I won. Unless you want me to help you remove it?” he said.

“No. I’ll do it.” I told him and got out of the pool.

I stand in front of everyone and took it off.

“Oh my krisus!” said someone.

Some boys whistled when they set their eyes on my body.

I think I saw Kai’s, Taemin’s and HyukJae oppa’s nose bleeding.

What are those boys thinking…

“Oh? You are most definitely a washing board best friend.” ChaeMin mocked me about my chest.

Hong Eonni gave her a small punch and smiled at me as she walked towards me.

“Oh my~ EunHye ah~ I didn’t know you had such perfect S-Line. And my my… C-cup perhaps?” she said.

Shades of red invaded my cheeks, heating up my whole body.

I nodded.

HyukJae oppa came towards me and covered me with a towel.

NO DIRTY THOUGHTS!” he growled.

I giggled and walked with him to take a seat.

Oppa... Oppa... Kekeke it feels great to have an oppa who cares. 

 

 

A/N: Who knew that HyukJae would be such a protective oppa~

Kekekeke... btw... I got a surprise for you guys~~~ Just give me a few minutes~