Another blocker

In love with another face

 

A/N: Sorry for not updating! Here's chapter 18! Some parts are inspired by kyuhyunwifey since i ran out of idea. but my plot remains the same :) Happy reading!

 

EunHye’s POV

*EXO - MAMA playing*

Yes, I changed my ringtone to EXO’s MAMA, it’s not because of Kai okay!

I find the song really catchy especially the part when Kai goes…

Okay, nevermind.

I picked up my phone, and it was Hong Eonni calling me.

“Annyeonghaseyo…” I greeted her sleepily.

“EunHye ah, are you free today?” she asked.

“Ne. Waeyo?”

“EunHye ah, today, I really need your help.” She told me.

“Erm, sure. What is it, Eonni?” I asked.

“I’ll explain it later when you get to SM. So, palli!” she replied and then hung up.

Omona… What’s with her?

Is she in some kind of trouble?

I immediately got off the sofa, hurriedly wash up, prepare Kai’s breakfast, leave a note and rushed off to SM.

 

:>>> Fast Forward <<<:

Once I got to SM, I saw her standing outside of the dressing room spacing out.

“Eonni! Did Mr. Soo Man find you trouble again?!” I asked her in a very concern tone.

She turned around, and laughed.

“No, you pretty face! I was just thinking how I am going to move this.” She replied.

“Move what?”

She opened the door, revealing the piles and piles of clothes behind it.

“The other stylist was supposed to be here today, but she needs to go for her medical check- up. So I phoned you up to help me out to load this into the truck. Is this that okay with you?” she asked politely.

I giggled and quickly got started.

Once we are done loading those (really) expensive clothing into the truck, Hong Eonni rewarded me with my favorite Star Bucks coffee, Caramel Mocha.

“Eonni, what is EXO doing today?” I asked as I took a sip of my coffee.

“Oh, you know their song MAMA right? They are filming the MV today, with EXO M.”

“EXO M? Who are they?”

She snapped her fingers, and looked as if she just remembered something.

“Oh yeah! Oh my lala, I totally forgotten to tell you that EXO M will be coming back to Korea to film the MV, I think they will be here most probably two weeks then head back to China to promote the album.” She explained.

“China? That means they are all Chinese?” I asked.

“Not all four Chinese and the other two Korean.”

She drank finished her coffee and immediately started pushing me into her car.

“Eonni, where are we going? I thought you just called me to help you load the clothing!” I shrieked as she was driving at top speed.

She laughed and shook her head.

“I already told you, one of my stylists isn’t here today. So…” she paused.

“So what?”

She suddenly gave me an evil grin which speaks of an evil plan.

“You’re going to help me to dress them up.” She told me.

“BWO?!” I wailed.

 

>>> Moving On <<<

The boys were all already dressed up for the filming.

ChanYeol, SuHo and BaekHyun were sleeping peacefully on their huge white sofa, they look so adorable.

Whereas Se Hun and D.O were touching up their make-up.

Kai?

He’s nowhere to be found.

“Eonni, where is Kai?” I asked.

Hong Eonni smirked.

“Why? You want to see him shirtless?” she teased.

“Bwo?! Wha… What do you mean?” I stammered.

“Aigo. Your reaction is priceless, pretty face. Kai is normally at the showers at this time. He always wants to look fresh whenever he is filming. Here, give his clothes to him. He’s at the toilet down the corridor at the right. Oh, and tell him that filming starts in 1 hours time!” said Hong Eonni.

I nodded my head, and was about to open the door when it slammed open hard, and made me fell to the floor.

What stood in front of me were six really handsome looking guys.

The EXO-K members heard the loud bang, immediately turned around and help me up.

“You guys should be more careful next time. You guys nearly hurt…” before SuHo continued his sentence, the guy who looks like a panda cuts in.

“Omo! Is this her? Kai’s girlfriend?” he grinned.

“She’s prettier than I expected.” said the one with the baby face.

“Kai has such luck!” said the two with perfect Korean accent, most probably the two Koreans that Hong Eonni was talking about.

One of the guys reached out his hand, and was about to touch my hair until ChanYeol stopped him by grabbing his wrist.

“Lay hyung, you know that Kai hates people touching his possession.” said ChanYeol.

He pulled his wrist back and walked away.

“Don’t mind Lay hyung. He’s always like that whenever he is with Kai.” BaekHyun explained.

The EXO K members slowly introduced the EXO M members to me.

They seem pretty nice besides that person who walked away without uttering a single word, ice cold Lay.

 

After the introduction and everything else, I hurriedly rushed to the showers.

Once I got there, someone emerged out of the showers.

I didn’t want to peep so I hid at one corner.

“Kai? Is that you?” I asked.

No one replied.

I turned around and the thing I faced was someone shirtless.

I screamed, and covered my eyes.

“Why are you screaming for?”

That person grabbed hold of my hands, and lifted my head up.

It's Lay.

“So, you’re Kai’s girlfriend?” he asked coldly.

I nodded silently, and immediately looked away again.

“Are you afraid of me?” he asked softly.

I shook my head.

“Could you please put on your clothes?”  I asked.

“Aren’t you holding on to them?” he asked without hesitation while looking at me with that erted stare.

I don’t like it one bit.

 

Your’s?

Dear almighty one in heaven, does this guy have a screw lose in his brain?

This belongs to Kai.

 

“This is Kai’s.” I replied nicely.

Abruptly, someone from the back pulled Lay away from me.

Thank heavens, it was Kai.

“That’s right. That’s MY clothes. You got a problem with my girlfriend holding on to my shirt?” he asked in a harsh tone.

Lay smirked and shook his head.

“You jelly that I have girlfriend while you have none, Mr. second place?” he said arrogantly.

Lay gave him his death glare.

“I told you, don’t call me ‘second place’” Lay hissed.

“If you’re jealous, go find your own girlfriend who is willing to take your shirt, and not stealing mine.” Kai told Lay as he grabbed me closer to his half body.

I swear that my heart was pounding fast as I was drawn closer to Kai.

Lay stared at him and walked back in to the showers.

“The cold, broken and selfish dancing machine never dies, huh?” Said Lay as he slammed the door opened.

 

Kai’s POV

I was pissed.

Pissed at the scene where Lay deliberately showed his body to my “girl”.

Why did that bastard come back for?!

I grabbed her by her hand and brought her to my personal dressing room.

 

“Why were you with Lay just now?” I asked harshly.

 

Lay.

That bastard.

He will do anything to gain the dancing machine title.

Even if it means getting his hands on my possessions.

That includes my “girlfriend”, EunHye.

That guy’s hunger for fame is never ending.

 

“I didn’t know that he was in the showers until he came out unknowingly.” She replied softly and handed my clothes.

“Did he do anything to you?” I asked as I was changing my top.

She shook her head while facing the ground.

“Why the heck are you facing the ground for?” I added.

“You’re half again.” She replied.

I smirked and lifted her head.

“It’s not like this is the first time you saw my body.” I .

As expected she blushed, and looked away.

“Just put on your clothes, byuntae. You left ten minutes till your filming starts!” She growled.

I just love the way she reacts whenever she sees my body.

Her reactions are priceless.

Once I’m done, the both of us headed out to the filming set.

 

:>>> At the filming set <<<:

“KAI! PALLI! FIRST SET!” yelled Director nim.

“You wait over there with Coordinator nim.” I told EunHye.

She obediently walked over to the other side of the set and wait.

As we were filming, Lay has been trying to take center attention while dancing.

Thankfully, EXO M and EXO K are filming in two different sets.

I don’t need to face that guy while we dance.

Once EXO M’s first set was done, it was EXO K’s turn.

Lay purposely bumped onto me.

“Watch your step.” Lay grunted.

 

Why that bastard…

He better not do anything.

Especially to EunHye.

Damn it.

Why must there be another obstacle in my way?!

Damn you, Lay.

I won’t let EunHye fall for you or Taemin!

 

A/N: TADA! EXO M is here! Lay is another guy who is going to steal EunHye's heart. That means from now on, it's DRAMA TIME!

More drama scenes coming up inthe next few chapters!