I'm selfish.

In love with another face

 

A/N: I edited it since I didn't have much time to do it in a proper manner yesterday... My mother was rushing me like a mad woman. Oh and thank you for the lovely comments ~ Let's go chapter 48!

 

 

Kai’s POV

“EunHye! YAH PABO! WHERE ARE YOU?! EUNHYE!” I shouted at the top of my lungs but there was no answer.

I’m drenched from head to toe. Well, that’s because I’m running around like a mad man shouting here and there in the rain.

I’m desperately looking everywhere for that girl.

Where the heck are you, EunHye!?

I’m running around the park like a mad man, shouting your name here and there, neglecting my identity is on the cliff as I’m not wearing my mask and sunglasses to hide my identity, forgetting the fact that I’m holding on to an idol status, just to find you.

I’m trying to desperately to find you, so where are you?!

 

*Lighting flashing, Thunder crashing*

 

Damn, not a good sign. Her friend, mentioned that she hated lightings and thunders, she has a huge phobia of lightings and thunder.

Astraphobia.

She doesn’t like this kind of environment, so where is she?!

 

:>>> Flash Back, at SM <<<:

 

Taemin and I were walking casually (at really fast pace) to EXO’s dressing room, competing each other who reaches there first to get EunHye’s attention.

We kicked the door opened with a great force which apparently startled the rest.

“Where’s EunHye?!” We asked SuHo simultaneously.

SuHo seemed rather clueless about where she went so as the rest.

I turned to SeHun since EunHye and he are pretty close to each other since the incident.

Taemin did the same. CopyCat.

“SeHun ah~ Your manager hyung told me that you’re pretty close to EunHye, so do you have any idea where she might be at this hour?” he asked politely.

Damn you, Taemin. Damn you.

SeHun was about to answer his question when I glared at him intensely and signaled him to zip his mouth shut.

SeHun gulped and lets out a sigh.

“Mianheyo, Taemin hyung, I’m afraid that I have no idea where EunHye is right now. She just left about five minutes ago without informing us where she was going to. Didn’t you see her while you guys were rushing in? Oh I forgot, she always uses the back door. Mianhe~ I really don’t know where she is.” He lied and it was a really big, impressive white lie.

Taemin pouted in disappointment and ruffled his hair.

“Aish. I guess I will make a move first. Annyeong.” He bid us farewell and left the room with the door closed behind him.

Once the door was closed, I immediately grabbed SeHun by his arms.

“Good job. I’ll treat you to dinner on another day. Now tell me, where did EunHye go?” I asked in a serious tone.

SeHun chuckled.

“Don’t worry hyung. She just went back to school to for a test and study with a friend of hers. She said it was urgent so she had to go back.” SeHun told me.

“School… Okay, I got it.” I said to myself.

“Coordi Noona Hong! I need the disguises you gave me the other time.” I requested.

 

:>>> Fast Forward <<<:

I reached her school and as usual I would be casually waiting for her at my car.

I didn’t want to call her since this was meant to be a surprise and since her school normally ends directly at three.

After ten minutes passed, she wasn’t out yet.

Bwoya? She is normally really punctual when she comes out of school, whether I’m fetching her or not.

Aish… this girl is always creating trouble for me.

 

5…

4…

3…

2…

1…

 

Okay, that’s it. She’s not out. I’m calling!

I dialed in her phone number and called her.

“Yoboseyo? EunHye?” I asked.

I was hoping that EunHye will go, “Ka…K…Kai? Waeyo? I thought you didn’t want to talk to me?” or “Ah…a…ah….” I like it whenever she stammered when she hears my voice.

It makes me feel as if my very existence has a huge effect on her.

But the person who replied wasn’t the one I was expecting.

“Mianhe… I think EunHye left her phone in class as she said she had to rush off to her part time job.”

I gulped, hoping she wouldn’t figure out that she’s talking to EXO’s one and only Kai.

“Could you bring down her phone for me? I’m looking for her.” I told her.

“Sure… but who are you?” she asked in a polite manner.

“I… I’m her boyfriend.” I answered.

“Jinja?! BWO? Wait, that’s strange. If you’re her boyfriend, she would have told me she had a boyfriend and why would she put your name as ‘Stranger’ on her phone?” she told me.

BWOYA?! She typed my name as what?!

“Hahaha… That’s because I typed her name as ‘Unknown’. We’re keeping our relationship as a secret.” I replied with a sarcastic tone.

“Ah… arasso. I’ll help you keep that secret. Please do wait for me, I’ll be at the school entrance soon.” She said and ended our call.

 

True to her words, she was out of school within a minute.

How do I recognize her? Well, that’s because she walked towards my car… (You may give yourself a facepalm for my weirdness)

“Omo? Are you EunHye’s boyfriend?” she asked me while looking at me from head to toe as if she’s checking me out.

“Ne. Waeyo?” I asked with the O_o look.

“Aigo! EunHye has such good taste! Your body, hair and face looks exactly like EXO’s Kai!” she exclaimed.

Oh , am I caught red handed?!

I laughed it off since I knew I was wearing a disguise.

“You’re funny and I get that a lot. Thanks for the compliment. May I have EunHye’s phone?” I asked.

She reached in her pocket and took out EunHye’s phone and passed it to me.

“You know she’s really funny. If you’re her boyfriend, she should be proud of it instead of calling you ‘Stranger’.” She began.

I chuckled.

“Nah, it’s okay.” I lied.

 

Damn you, EunHye. Once I find you, you’re so getting it from me.

I left you for two weeks only and you start calling me names?

Will see what you get…

 

Then suddenly it rained.

EunHye’s friend took out her umbrella to shelter the both of us.

*Lighting flashing, Thunder crashing*

She gave herself a hard facepalm on her forehead which startled me a bit.

“You have to find EunHye NOW!” she told me harshly as she pushed me into my car.

“Waeyo?”

“You don’t know?! You’re her boyfriend for Pete’s sake! She has Astraphobia! She can’t stand cold weathers, lightings and thunders! GO FIND HER NOW!” She growled.

“But how on earth am I suppose to find her?!” I hissed.

“She left the school about ten minutes ago. She couldn’t have walked far. Try the nearby park down the street. She would normally take her time to walk so just try the park. PALLI!” she demanded and slammed my car door closed.

 

:>>> Now <<<:

I’m at the park, looking everywhere for her.

“EunHye! YAH PABO! WHERE ARE YOU?! EUNHYE!” I shouted at the top of my lungs but there was no answer.

I’m drenched from head to toe. Well, that’s because I’m running around like a mad man shouting here and there in the rain.

I’m desperately looking everywhere for that girl.

Where the heck are you, EunHye!?

I’m running around the park like a mad man, shouting your name here and there, neglecting my identity is on the cliff as I’m not wearing my mask and sunglasses to hide my identity, forgetting the fact that I’m holding on to an idol status, just to find you.

I’m trying to desperately to find you, so where are you?!

 

*Lighting flashing, Thunder crashing*

 

Damn, not a good sign. Her friend mentioned that she hated lightings and thunders, she has a huge phobia of lightings and thunder. 

Astraphobia.

She doesn’t like this kind of environment, so where is she?!

 

I was completely worn out but I’m not willing to give up.

I checked everywhere, high and low. I checked every single area there is in the park.

I checked every… Then something caught my eye.

It was the playground. I was mentally cursing myself why didn’t I checked the playground earlier.

I ran towards the playground.

“EunHye?! EunHye?! Are you here?!” I shouted at the top of my lungs as the rain started to get heavier and heavier by the minute.

Then I noticed someone crouching in a large lumen hole in a tube.

The long wavy brown hair falling perfectly on the shoulders, that extremely flawless looking face covered by long, elegant fingers and tears which rolled down those beautiful, smooth cheeks in a pattern.

It’s her.

Even from where I’m standing, being drenched in the rain, she looks beautiful. Beautiful but scared.

I walked towards her slowly and stopped right in front of her.

She didn’t look up as she closed her eyes and covered her ears.

I grabbed her gently by the hand and lifted up her cheeks.

She gave me D.O’s famous “O__O” owl expression.

“K... Ka…Kai? Wha…” before she could speak, I immediately hugged her.

Finally found you, you pabo.” I said softly.

Her body was shaking, her teeth were chattering.

She’s cold.

I took of my wet jacket and covered her.

She was still shaking, so I moved into the tube with her and brought her closer to my body and hugging her more tightly so she feels warmer somehow.

She sniffled and cried harder.

I hugged her even tighter.

“Yah… Pa… I mean EunHye. Stop crying. I’m here. There’s nothing to be afraid of. I’m here.” I told her.

She held on to me tighter and relaxed her muscles.

“Gomawoyo. I knew you would find me like you always do.” She said softly but it was clear enough for me hear.

 

I can’t help but to be happy. My body was slowly heating up.

 

“I knew you would find me like you always do.”

 

Silly girl. That’s because you always make me worry about you.

“Hush now. Let’s wait the rain to subside before heading to our room, okay?” I said.

She nodded in silence.

I tried my best to cover her with my body, I hope she feels warmer that way.

 

EunHye, you better feel warm. I never do this to any girl in my entire nineteen year old life.

You’re the first and you’re the last.

So, don’t let go of my hand like what you’re doing now. I don’t want Taemin to win your heart.

I don’t want to share you with him.

I don't even plan on giving you to him.

You’re mine and mine alone.

 

I’m selfish. Only where EunHye is concern.

 

 

 

A/N: Awww... Kai is such a sweetie~ Hmmm... I wonder what's going to happen next~