Will you be...

In love with another face

 

A/N: I see so many cute cute comments <3 Kekeke Many KAIEUN shippers XD Practically I don't know who to ship.

 

EunHye’s POV

“Ah? Jeju Island? Again?”

Taemin raised one of his eyebrows and gave me a serious curious look.

“What do you mean by again?” Taemin asked.

 

Oh Krisus…

Did that word just slipped out of my mouth?

 

“Haha, did I say again? You must be hearing things. Why are we going Jeju? Isn’t it closed by this time?”

Taemin giggled and pinched my cheeks.

“You’re so adorable. Who do you think I am? I am Taemin. I can do anything. You just wait and see what I have in store for you.” Taemin told me

Omo? He had already planned out everything for this date?

I wonder what he has in mind.

 

:>>> Fast Forward <<<:

We finally reached Jeju Island. Lights are dim, but the surrounding is pretty clear.

Indeed, the night skies here are always clear. It’s really beautiful.

“Miss this place?” he asked.

I just nodded my head and smiled. I really miss this place.

It has only been one day and I’m already missed this place. I wonder why…

Taemin urged me to move forward by pushing me gently by the shoulder to follow him to a restaurant which apparently is empty.

He slowly lead me to a table and had me to sit.

“Noone is here. Are you sure you know what you’re doing Taemin?” I asked, starting to doubt that he prepared anything.

“Just watch.” That was his reply. He seemed so sure that he knows what he is doing.

“Can you bring in the food?” he asked loudly.

“Taemin, are you trying to embarrass yourself? There’s no one here.” I told him.

He placed his index finger on my lips and hushed me to keep silent.

After a moment of silence, I heard fast paced footsteps heading towards our table.

“A special dinner, you ordered. Mr. Lee.”

The waiter placed everything that was on the tray on our table. Everything he ordered was my favorite dishes.

“Ta…Wha…” I didn’t know what to say.

“Don’t need to thank me. Just eat.” said Taemin as he chewed on his carrot.

I slowly munched on my carrot as well as I admired every single dish. From sushi, Japanese cold soba, fried carrot rice (etc.) to my favorite dessert, CHEESECAKE!

 I savored every single food in my mouth. It was superb.

Taemin had his eyes set on me while I was eating. He giggled softly every now and then whenever I squeal silently with every bite of each dish.

Once we’re done, Taemin brought me to the beach to relax our bloated stomach before strolling down the beach.

“You enjoyed it right?” he asked me as we strolled down the beach.

As we strolled, it reminded me of Kai having fun with me on the beach.

I shook off that thought and started thinking about Taemin.

I smiled and nodded my head.

“Why would I not enjoy the food that you have specially ordered for me? All of it is my favorite dish.” I laughed.

“Glad that you like it.”

He slipped his hand into mine and held it tight.

“Taemin! Our hands?”

I was quite shock by his sudden move, he’s not always like that when we were younger. Normally, I would be the one to hold his hand first.

“Why? Is there something wrong when I do this?” he sheepishly asked with a smile.

“No, but…” he cuts me off with a kiss.

His soft lips touching mine.

His lips whisper a longing for me.

The feeling is so…

It’s different when Kai kissed me.

Somehow, I just don’t feel the very same feeling when Kai kissed me.

What is wrong with me?

This is the guy I have been waiting for since I was young! A kiss from him should make my heart stop in an instance!

But…

Right now…

There’s no spark.

As his lips parted from mine, he stared into my eyes and gave me a smile.

For some reason, my heart is aching. It hurts when I see him smile like that.

“Stop here.” And he squat down to play with the sand.

I giggled somehow he reminds me of Kai as he is behaving so much like Kai when he brought me here.

 

Ah…

I’m thinking of him again.

Shouldn’t I be thinking of Taemin instead?

 

“Look!” said Taemin.

It’s a heart shape.

“Squat down.” He instructed me.

I squat down while staring at the heart.

Beside the heart he wrote my name and his name.

“Give me your phone. I’ll help you take a picture of it.”

I took out my phone and was about to give it to him when I realized that my wallpaper was the same heart shape with Kai’s name on it. My second wallpaper is Kai and me together as we were taking a long stroll on the beach in the late afternoon.

“Ah, I think I’ll take it by myself.”

Taemin seemed rather curious but he just nodded his head and took out his phone as well and took a picture of it.

As I took a picture of it, I felt so guilty for no reason.

I just felt guilty.

I looked at him, he seemed so much like Kai.

“Kai?”

Taemin raised one of his eyebrows.

“Kai? What are you talking about?” he asked.

 

Oh Krisus.

I said something that I shouldn’t say.

I totally mistaken Taemin for Kai.

Aish…

How am I suppose to explain to him?

 

“It’s nothing. You just look so much like Kai. For a moment there, I was lost in my thoughts.”

“Thinking about Kai? But our hairstyle is so different and I’m blond!” Taemin remarked.

“I know. I was just comparing the faces.” I laughed.

Taemin didn’t seem so amused by it.

“Kai is Kai. I am Taemin, not Kai.” He said firmly.

I just nodded my head in silence.

“Mianhe…”

He came forward towards me and asked me to close my eyes.

I felt something was placed on my neck.

“Open your eyes now.” Taemin whispered into my ear.

I opened my eyes and saw the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen.

It’s the heart shaped diamond necklace that I was eyeing since I entered high school!

I turned around and looked at him.

“Why did you buy this?” I asked.

“It’s part of my confession.” He replied.

“Confession?”

Taemin took a deep breath and looked at me directly in the eyes.

“Will…” he paused for a moment.

 

 

 

 

 

“Will you be my girlfriend?”

 

A/N: OMONA!!! What will happen next?!