When will she call?

In love with another face

 

A/N: Mianhe... I am sorry for not updating :( But these two weeks I have been going to and fro from school since there are extra classes during the term break TvT and I have intensive art classes which are draining away every amount of energy that I have... Btw, I have received so little comments for my two other chapters, is it because it's bad? If it is I'll do the next one even better! Promise!

 

Taemin’s POV

I'm already at the airport waiting for my flight yet she has not messaged me.

Did I do something wrong?

I recalled what I did last night but nothing occurred to me.

I just assume that I did nothing wrong last night.

However, EunHye was rather disturbed by it. Wae?

 

“She is someone who was never yours from the beginning.”

 

For some reasons, I regretted what I said towards Kai.

It seemed so harsh but I just had to.

EunHye is mine and I don’t feel like sharing her with anyone else.

“Taemin ah~ We must get going. Mr. Soo Man will be landing in Japan at around three o’clock in the afternoon.” said Coordi Noona Kim.

I just nodded my head then kept really quiet.

“Coordi Noona Kim, may I ask you a question?”

“Yeah, sure. What do you want to ask?”

“Well you do know that EunHye is now my girlfriend right?” I asked slowly.

“Ne. Waeyo? Is there something wrong with your relationship with her?”

“Aniyo. I just got the feeling that she is avoiding me.” I shrugged.

She giggled and ruffled my blond hair.

“Aigo… Is my baby maknae Taemin having trouble with love? Aigooooo… You’re so adorable.” She replied as she pinched my cheeks.

“Aniyoooo… She never picked up any of my calls or even replied any of my messages. She even said that she’s going to message me before I leave for Japan but until now she has yet messaged me a single good bye!” I growled.

“Just give her time. I’m sure she’ll call or message you anytime soon.”

Just when she said it my phone rang. I immediately picked it up.

“EunHye! I was wondering when you will call! Are you going to say good bye?” I asked in excitement.

There was a moment of silence in the background.

“EunHye?”

Then suddenly I heard someone burst out laughing when I said EunHye.

“Pabo maknae Taemin! This is your Key hyung! I… I can’t be…believe you would actually…” he laughed.

In the background I heard the rest of my hyungs laughing. They were all laughing at what I accidentally said.

“Hyung! How can you play a trick on me like that?!” I raised my tone.

“Watch your tone, Taeminnie~ You’re the one who didn’t check before answering the call.” said Onew hyung.

“Our baby maknae hasn’t grow up yet~” teased JongHyun hyung.

“Which is why I kept worrying about his safety.” said Key hyung.

“Anyways Taemin, we’ll pick you up at the airport. Just make sure you’re safe from your fans. See you in three hours time!” said Minho hyung and he ended our call.

“The rest called?” Coordi Noona Kim asked.

I nodded and pouted.

“About her?”

I nodded my head again.

“She’s most probably wrecking her brain on how to message you. She’s finally with the guy she waited for! Give her time. I bet right now she’s most likely still day dreaming about your relationship with her. Girls can get a little too excited at times.” She told me with an assuring smile.

 

 

A/N: Let's just hope that she is... =w= keke I'll be back with a double update XD