Right all along

In love with another face

A/N: Annyeong :) Mianhe... I didn't update yesterday... My interenet crashed like 5 times thus unable to update... Thank you to those new chingus who are reading my fan fic! I hope you are enjoying it so far~

 

Kai's POV

"WHAT?!" the both of us shouted in unison.

This is his plan? To make me play boyfriend to the reckless pretty to raise EXO's popularity?!

Over my dead body.

"I'm not interested in any of your plans! Get any other members besides ME!" I hissed.

"Why me of all the other girls in SM?! I'm never going to date this pabo arrogant brat!" She growled.

"What did you just say?!" I raised my voice at her.

"You heard me! PABO ARROGANT BRAT!" She yelled and stick her tongue out at me.

 

Why you piece of...

You may be pretty but you've got a really foul mouth.

 

Mr. Soo Man shook his head and sighed.

"Look, the both of you, R.E.L.A.X. This is just a plan. It's not like the both of you are going to be official. Once EXO clinch first in every single music chart, I'll let the both of you off and go on your seperate ways. By that time, I will need to hold a press conferece to stop the rumor." said Mr. Soo Man.

"I'm still not going to..." I couldn't finish my sentence as that bull gave me the glare which says it all.

 

Do as I say if not your career... 

BYE BYE

 

Aishhhh... I hate it when he does that.

I grabbed her by her hand and pulled her close enough to whisper into her ear.

"Follow my lead if not he'll continue to nag at me." 

"Why should I care?" she replied me coldly.

"Do you remember, my one million dollars worth track pants?" 

She glared at me but thankfully she obliged.

My pain brings him joy, so much joy that he even have the cheek to give me that kind of pedo-ish smirk.

"Please bring her to your dorm. I already did all the preparation. All you two need to do is to move in, TOGETHER." he purposely emphasized on the word,

Together...

I have a bad feeling about this.

 

EunHye's POV

I can't believe it. 

I don't want to believe it.

I was right after all. 

He DID have something up his sleeves.

I can't believe that I even agreed to the plan! (Thank you Kai... Thanks a lot for threatening me.)

"I'm only agreeing to this because I feel sorry for your track pants!" I growled.

"Whatever. I'm agreeing to this for the sake of my career." he coldly said and immediately dragged me out.

 

:>>> Fast Forward <<<: 

We were in the carpark.

"Hey I thought we were going to take my luggage from Coordinator Hong?" 

Kai pointed towards a car. It's not just a car. I was in awe.

Can he really drive in that car?!

It's a Lamborghini Aventador!

 

"She passed it to me earlier. It's in the boot." said Kai.

I didn't hear what he said, all I am doing is just to stare at his car.

"Quit staring at my baby and get in!" he yelled.

 

Throughout the drive, we have been very silent.

"I'll drop you off at Paradise Mall." he said.

"Bwo? Waeyo? I thought we're going to the dorm?" I asked.

Then he glared at me.

"Look, I am a busy person, who has no time for  you. I have a practice to attend to, so you better shut it and listen to what I say." 

Aishhh... I really want to smack him left, right, upside down!

Stupid arrogance.

Once again, silence filled the air.

Suddenly the thought of Taemin popped up in my mind.

"Erm... Kai ssi? About this fake relationship thing... Can you keep it from Taemin?" I asked.

He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Wae?"

"I don't want him to start thinking wrongly about the situation, he will go hysterical. You should know what I mean since you're his dongsae." I replied.

I thought he would give me a sarcastic remark, but I was wrong. 

He let out a loud sigh and nodded his head.

"But, you know you can't keep it from him long. He will find out sooner or later." 

After a long ride, we are at the mall.

"Be out here by 7 pm. If you're not out here by 7 pm. Oh hohoho... You're so going to pay for my track pants." he said as I get off the car.

"So... moral of the story. DON'T MAKE ME WAIT." with that he drove away.

I was pretty pissed, but all I can do is to let out a long and loud sigh.

This has got to be the worst day of my life to date!

Sadly, I can't do anything about it, so I went to StarBucks to buy my favourite coffee, Caramel Mocha to cool my nerves.

 

Taemin's POV

It has been two hours since the both of them left to see Mr. Soo Man.

Break time is nearly up, and yet there was still no sign of them both.

 

What did Mr. Soo Man do to them? 

Where could they be?.

Aish... EunHye please me alright!

 

I know that Kai is with EunHye but...

I couldn't take it anymore, so I went off to find EunHye on my own.

While searching for her, I spotted Coordinator Hong and immediately asked for EunHye's whereabout.

And yes, I guesses were right.

Indeed, Kai was with EunHye according to Coordinator Hong.

I don't get it!

What's going on around here?!

I was thinking about Kai just now, and speak of the devil, he's here but...

 

A/N: O.O But what?! Lalala you have to find out... I know that you friends hate it when you have to wait. I'll update this on Monday. I have test to study for. So can't update during weekends, but if I can maybe a double update :)))) See you Chingus~