Is he...?

In love with another face

 

A/N: Tada~ Now, you'll see... keke maybe no? Let's read to find out~

 

Taemin’s POV

First class seats were given to us. Beyond comfort is what I can say.

My hyungs went hysterical. To think that we got a chance to fly on first class seats, it’s not that SM won’t give us first class seats but this is fully sponsored by some company which actually held a poll for SM to perform in L.A.

So, we’re here, on a fully sponsored flight to L.A.

I remember I’ve been to L.A once with EunHye when we were much younger. She loved it.

I wonder if she still remembers about that trip.

“Key hyung, have you seen EunHye on the plane?” I asked him.

Key hyung looked around then shook his head and he told me to ask SuHo hyung who was in the other cabin.

I walked into the other cabin where half of the Super Junior members and EXO are trying to settle down. I tried to squeeze my way through and finally managed to find SuHo hyung.

“Annyeonghaseyo SuHo hyung. Did you see EunHye? I’m looking for her.” I told him.

SuHo hyung seemed rather dumbfounded as he looked at me with his big wide eyes.

“SuHo hyung?”

“Ah.. Ah! Hahaha…. EunHye… I think she’s at the back of the cabin. I think only but I’m not sure. Perhaps in the front cabin?” He said in a nervous tone. He’s hiding something.

“Is that so? Kamsahabnida~” I thanked him and walked towards the back of the cabin.

NO!” he shouted in a high tone which startled everyone.

“Er… I mean… You can’t go there. It’s the girls’ cabin.” He said nervously.

BaekHyun hyung butted in.

“Yah. You can just intrude into the girls’ cabin, right Taemin?” BaekHyun hyung told me.

I was about to speak but ChanYeol hyung cuts me off.

“I think you should go back… to erm… to… ah! Your cabin. You should really get going Taeminnie~” He seems suspicious as well.

SuHo hyung tried signaling D.O hyung to do something while they distracted me from going to the back of the cabin.

While they were distracting me, I could see all too well what D.O hyung was doing from the corner of my eyes.

He’s pulling someone. Someone tall and lean with his hair perfectly combed straight. He turned his focus towards D.O hyung and guess that was… it was…

Kai.

D.O hyung was trying his best to him away from the back cabin but Kai just simply refuses. He tried shoving D.O hyung away gently but D.O hyung wouldn’t let go.

Kai whispered something into D.O hyung’s ear, he sighed and lets Kai go.

He pulled the curtain to the side which actually blocked the view of the girls’ cabin, slowly revealing a girl behind it.

EunHye.

He was busy flirting with her with different stares, smirks and occasional winks.

She’s just too comfortable around him. Giggling and laughing like that in front of him.

I’m her boyfriend for Pete’s sake! And he dares to act so flirtatiously in front of my girl.

He made his move on EunHye by leaning closer to her, inches away from her lips.

Rage and jealousy soon consume me.

YAH! HANDS OFF MY GIRL!” I yelled.

EunHye and everyone else in the cabin were startled.

EunHye looked at me with her wide eyes then immediately ran to the girls’ cabin.

I stared daggers at Kai who gave me a snarl.

“Get over here!” I growled.

He ignored what I said and walked to his seat.

EunHyuk hyung came over and pat my back.

“Hey, calm down and love your voice. You need it for the concert. Chill~” he told me.

I turn towards him and scoffed.

“How can I relax?! Kai is flirting with my girlfriend!” I hissed.

“Omona? Since when our Taemin has a girlfriend?” EunHyuk hyung asked.

“Ah~ our Taeminnie goon is currently dating Kai’s “girlfriend” ” Key hyung told him.

He gave us a confused (shock?) looking face.

“Bwo? Taemin’s girlfriend is Kai’s girlfriend? Taemin! Since when did you become a third party!?” EunHyuk hyung exclaimed.

Minho hyung came into the cabin while shaking his head.

“Taemin’s girlfriend is his childhood lover and he recently got together with her. She’s Kai’s girlfriend by contract since Mr. Soo Man wanted to raise EXO’s popularity by using the method “rumoured girlfriend”.” Minho hyung explained.

EunHyuk hyung shook his head in confusion.

“Okay. I get it. What’s with the girlfriend here and there? Doesn’t that girl have a name?” he asked.

“Her name’s EunHye.” said Kai from his seat.

“No one’s asking you!” I growled but Minho hyung smacked my and told me to be more polite to my Hobae.

EunHye… Her name seemed rather so familiar.” He muttered softly.

“Hmm? What did you say hyung?” I asked him.

He rubbed his neck and shook his head.

“It’s nothing. EunHye… her name seem rather familiar. I heard of her name somewhere before but I can’t remember where I have heard of it.” He shrugged.

Did EunHyuk hyung see EunHye before?

“Ah… he must be talking about his adopted sister.” said Kyuhyun hyung.

“Shut up, maknae.” EunHyuk hissed.

Kyuhyun hyung rolled his eyes and went back to his seat.

“Don’t mind him. He always talks nonsense.” EunHyuk hyung tried to laugh it off.

“Oh, er… look at the time… we’re flying off… Er… I’ll head back to my seat.” He said nervously and quickly scooted back to his seat.

That’s weird. EunHyuk hyung never mentioned once about an adopted sister, so since when did he had an adopted sister?

Okay, this game is just getting more confusing by the minute.

 

Kai’s POV

Damn you, Taemin. Really damn you.

I was about to make my move on EunHye so that you’ll see carefully how I’m going to steal EunHye from you but you just had to yell.

Damn you.

I was so close to kiss that soft, warm, sweet and mesmerizing lips of her.

Just now when her lips start to speak my name, it drove me insane almost immediately.

You just don’t know how crazy my heart was beating when I moved closer and closer towards her.

I could feel her breathing down my neck.

Her hair smelled so nice, fresh floral fragrance, my favorite.

Okay, I sound like a byuntae now. 
Who cares, she’s the one invading in my life turning me upside down into a real byuntae of all those dirty thoughts about her.

 

As I sat back down my seat, I listened carefully to every single thing, making sure I don’t miss out any info.

When EunHyuk said that he found EunHye’s name familiar, I started to get suspicious.

 

“Ah… he must be talking about his adopted sister.”

 

Then it strikes me.

EunHye did mention in the recording that she was adopted into a family but could faintly remember who adopted her.

 

Could it be that…

EunHyuk is her adopted brother?

 

 

A/N: kekeke did that clue I gave you help you solve your puzzle? It's going to get complicated and more complicated soon! TENSION! hahah :D 

Sorry for this boring chapter, i got an exciting one tmr~ Stay tuned