She's lost?!

In love with another face

 

EunHye’s POV

After about an hour drive, we finally reached our destination.

“Lo…Lotte World?” I muttered, as I took down my mouth mask.

Kai smirked and nodded.

“It’s about time you two reached here! We have been waiting for the both of you!” said someone from a far.

ChanYeol immediately hugged me, and he gave me that famous derp smile of his. However Kai had to separate us, he did so by glaring at him.

Once again, Kai behaves like a boss.

“Have you been to Lotte World?” asked D.O.

I nodded my head.

“But, it has been sometime since I’ve been here. I think it’s about twelve years since I’ve been here. Yeah, it’s about twelve years. Time sure pass by really fast.” I laughed.

Kris came forward and ruffled my hair. He gave me a really bright smile. Oh my… I think I know why they say that he is just too good to be true. He’s really dashing with that pinch of charisma.

 “Let’s not waste anymore time! I want to ride on ALL the rides! Se Hun ah, let’s go first!” Lu Han exclaimed.

Se Hun nodded his head in agreement and dashed off with Lu Han to the ticket counter.

Kekeke, the cute HunHan. They can never be separated, no matter how hard you even try. Please don’t mistake this sentence, I’m just saying this because I have officially became a shipper of the HunHan couple~

Hey, I did study about the boys. Everything and anything that I need to know about the boys especially Kai. After all, Kai is my “boyfriend”.

SuHo gently pushed me forward to get going since Lu Han and Se Hun could not wait to get in. The HunHan couple was basically behaving like five year old kids, jumping up and down on the spot. They are a little too hyper for their age.

Kekeke, which why I said that they were adorable. I just ship them.

As we entered the amusement park, the first thing that attracted me was the changes in Lotte World. There were a lot more amazing rides compared to the last time I came. I think the percentage of foreigners and locals playing here increased, practically everywhere is filled with many different races.

It amazes me how time really files.

It has been a twelve years since I came to play in Lotte World. Twelve years since my…

“EunHye ah, which ride do you want to play first?” asked they asked in unison, they obviously couldn’t hold on to their excitement.

I looked around the place, there were too many cool rides tempting me. I don’t have a choice at all. All the rides look really fun.

“Aigo… There are too many rides to choose from. Oppa~ Why don’t you pick?” I replied sweetly and smiled.

They all blushed furiously and silently nodded, while Tao came forward and hugged me.

“Aigooooo~ Why are you so adorable like a panda? You’re so huggable.” said Tao.

Kai being the “boss” separated us by gently shoving Tao one side and glared at him.

“Oh come on Kai. Tao was just being friendly.” I told him.

Kai rolled his eyes and just pulled me away from them, closer to him. He placed his head on my shoulder while listening to SuHo’s choices.

“What are you doing?! Get off!” I yelled.

The boys turned their focus on us and laughed.

“Kai, what are you doing to her?” laughed BaekHyun.

“Come on, you should stop teasing her.” said Xiu Min.

They weren’t much of a help, they made matters worse as Kai not only didn’t listen to them, and he even went to wrap his arms around my waist!

I shrieked. He was being too touchy with me. Somehow, I don’t find it irritating or annoying. I wasn’t even mad about it. I was just shocked.

 Normally I will slap the person when they touch me but somehow I can’t do it to Kai… Aishh… It must be due to his looks. He look so much like Taemin.

But… Why is my heart beating so fast?

She’s my girl. I would do anything to her as I please.” Kai told them.

I turned and glared at him.

“I’m not a toy.” I growled.

“I never said you were.” Kai replied coldly and he wrapped his arms tighter around my waist, drawing me nearer to him.

Baby, you smell nice.” He whispered into my right ear.

I could feel my cheeks turning hotter by the second. I was blushing furiously. My whole body was heating up.

It’s the first time he addressed me as “Baby”. Isn’t this word only used if you’re in a relationship?

 

What is Kai thinking?

 

“Alright! Let’s ride on the roller coaster! Last one there is going to buy us all a drink!” said SuHo.

The first two people who rushed to the coaster without uttering a single word was the HunHan couple. With a blink of an eye, they just disappeared into the crowd.

“There they go again. They just can’t kick off their old habit. They should keep in mind that they aren’t on a date.” ChanYeol joked, and left with BaekHyun to the roller coaster.

BaekYeol couple is also on my list. ChanYeol is so adorable, but pretty disgusting… He smacked BaekHyun’s while running to the ride.

Lay and the rest took their time to the ride as they know the waiting line to the ride is about an hour time.

Kai immediately lets go of me and helped me with my mouth mask.

“You need to put it on at all times. If not my fans will come after you.” He told me.

He held my hand and held it really tight. Comparing to Taemin’s hand, his is way bigger. And it’s a total different feeling while holding on to Kai’s hand.

I do feel protected while holding Taemin’s hand but… Kai’s hand gives me a sense of security and made me feel that I’m not alone.

“Come on, we need to reach there before my hyungs. I don’t want to buy them drinks, especially Kris hyung. He drinks so much!” said Kai as we were dashing through the crowd

He held my hand tighter as we surrounded by his fans. Kai took off his jacket and covered me as his fans were taking photos of the situation and gently moved them aside without signing autograph or taking pictures with fans.

He led me safely to the roller coaster ride.

“Kai! YOU OWE US!” shouted someone in the queue.

“Hey, that’s not fair. You didn’t get rampaged by fans. I did. I had to take care of EunHye as well too!”

They rolled their eyes and just stick their tongue out at Kai, but SuHo, being the guardian of EXO K had to give in.

“Okay. Since EunHye is here, we can’t do much to Kai. Let’s just leave him alone, for today.” said SuHo.

With his hands still tightly holding onto my hand, he led me to join in the queue with rest while being aware of his surrounding because his fans were enraged.

They were all so violet towards me. They even pulled my hair to let go of Kai’s hand.

They went hysterical when they saw Kai holding on to my hand. They took out their cameras, their phones to snap quick pictures of Kai and me.

Some of them even tried to seduce Kai with shameless acts.

Scary Fans.

 

Kai’s POV

Oh, I guess you are probably asking yourself why we are here in Lotte World.

Firstly, EXO M is leaving Korea to China for their activities.

Secondly, I was the one who suggested going to Lotte World since my plans to put Taemin and EunHye together didn’t work.

Lastly, I wanted to indirectly use this opportunity to see if Lay will do anything to her to get what he wants.

She looked so cute in the clothes we bought for her. Especially with the cute pig mouth mask, it made her looked so… cuteness overload is what I can say for now.

As we reached Lotte World until now, I can’t help but to pity her for some reasons. I can’t offer full protection to protect her as my fans were a little too violent towards her but I can’t do anything much but just to ask them nicely to move aside so that I could led her somewhere far from them.

 

:>>> Fast Forward <<<:

As time passed by, it was already in the evening. The crowd seemed to have increased. I could barely move in between the tight crowd.

I was holding on to EunHye’s hand really tight so that I won’t lose her in the crowd but suddenly I felt a lose grip.

I turned around to see if EunHye was following me, but she wasn’t.

She was nowhere to be found. I dashed through the crowd to look for her but to no avail.

I started to panic. My imagination started running wild. I was really worried if something had happened to her.

Why the heck did she let go for?!

“EUNHYE! EUNHYE! Where are you?!” I yelled.

I turned 360 degrees around the whole area but there wasn’t a single sign of her anywhere.

No screams, no shouts, nothing at all!

“Kai! What’s wrong?” Chen asked in a concerned tone.

I couldn’t take the pressure of losing her so easily, I ruffled my hair trying to think of a solution to find her.

“Kai! Wake up! What’s wrong? Where’s EunHye?” Chen asked again.

“She… She…. She’s lost.” I replied softly.

“BWOYA?!” they shrieked.

I just nodded. I couldn’t stand it. I lost her. I was holding on to her so tightly yet I lose her that easily.

If she’s really lost, I not care by what means I will find her.

 

I will find her, no matter what.