One smiles brightest when one is with one's love. Lullaby.

In love with another face

A/N: I know I said that I would make this interesting... but I'm leaving the interesting part for later. Don't mind the title... I don't know what to name this chapter... Now, leggo with EunHye's POV~~~

 

EunHye’s POV

“Omo! Since when did you become Taemin’s girlfriend?” asked Luna Eonni.

“I thought you were with Kai!” said Yoona Eonni.

“Are you trying to mess with our boys?” Amber Eonni questioned me.

The rest just shot random questions at me. I didn’t know whose question to answer first. It was all about the boys.

Thankfully, Hong Eonni was around to help me answer their questions.

Krystal Eonni shook her head and came forward to hug me.

“Aigo… Our pretty face EunHye is so pitiful.” She said softly.

Tiffany Eonni also came forward and hugged me.

“But… if Taemin’s your real boyfriend, then why were you so erm... you know when you're around Kai? You even allowed him to caress your face… unless… You’re…” before she could say any further I cut her off.

“Eonni… I’m tired. Can we talk about this when we reach L.A? I’ll be turning in right now. Good Night.” I told her and covered myself with the blanket provided.

As they went back to their own seats, I overheard Tiffany Eonni’s conversation with Taeyeon Eonni.

 

Do you think that she is two timing?” Taeyeon asked Tiffany.

I don’t think so. If she’s two timing she would have explained everything to Taemin by now.” Tiffany told her.

I just got a feeling that perhaps she is more likely in love with Kai.” She added.

Isn’t that two timing?” Taeyeon raised her tone.

Aish… I really don’t know how to explain to you. It’s just how I view it. She hasn’t spoke a single word to Taemin when we left SM. She’s avoiding him. Just for some reason, I just feel she doesn’t love Taemin at all. “Pity and guilt” are written all over her face.”  Tiffany muttered.

Okay. I don’t get you, Ms. Manager. Get straight to your point.” She snapped.

Ever heard of this saying? “One smiles the brightest when one is with one’s love”. This is my first time seeing her smiling the brightest smile, and that’s when she’s with Kai. Definition, she is most definitely in love with our Kim Jong In.” Tiffany explained.

 

Ouch, I’m caught.

Yes, Tiffany Eonni. You’ve guessed it.

I’m in love with your labelmate, Kim Jong In.

You could really just be a detective. Seriously.

 

 

:>>> Fast Forward <<<:

It was a long flight to L.A and everyone in the plane now is soundly asleep.

I woke up because I had to go to the toilet to do my small urgent business.

As I tried to get up, I felt a strong, tight and warm arm wrapped around me.

I turned to my left to find a y, dreamy looking face fast asleep beside me.

I could feel myself heating up almost instantly when my eyes laid upon him.

Why is Mr. Perfect sleeping beside me?

Unknowingly, I was staring at him for the past ten minutes.

“Are you done staring at me?” he said softly.

“Ah? Oh my you're awake… Jeongmal Mianheyo. Ai.. I... I need to…” he cuts me off by placing his index finger on my lips.

“Hush… Sunbaenims are sleeping. I don’t want them to wake up.” He said with such a soft tone making it seems that he’s whispering.

“I know… but I want to go to…” once again he cuts me off by bringing me closer to him and I swear our lips were only one inch apart.

You don’t know how long I have been waiting for this moment…” He muttered softly as he moved closer towards my lips when suddenly EXO’s manager came in to the girls’ cabin.

My heart was pounding so hard that I think it was loud enough to wake everyone in the cabin. Partly because I was afraid that we were caught and that Kai nearly kissed me.

I had to hide this guy away from his manager.

I pushed his head down and hid him in my blanket.

“Kai? Kai? Are you in here?” he whispered.

I got up and walked towards him.

“He just went to the toilet. He’ll be out soon.” I lied.

His manager just nodded his head sleepily and walked back into the boys’ cabin.

I slowly made my way to the toilet to do my small and VERY urgent business.

I was about to enter the toilet but Kai just had to block me.

He walked closer towards me and had me pinned against the wall.

“Now where were we?” he said softly into my ear.

He stared directly into my eyes. That stare… my feels

If stares could kill, I would most probably be dead by now.

When his lips spoke my name, I could feel my knees weaken.

I nearly wobbled to one side but he managed to catch me and held me tightly.

He moved forward slowly and in no time our lips were only one inch away from each other when…

“Kai? What on earth are you doing?!” someone from the other end hissed softly.

We turned our focus to the curtains and found his manager sticking his head into the girls’ cabin.

Kai immediately lets go off me and walked off silently towards his manager. As he walked into the boys’ cabin, he winked at me and mouthed ‘Good night.’

Once he’s out of sight, I fell to my knees.

My heart is beating so fast that I had difficulty breathing.

That guy is trying to murder me.

 

:>>> After ten minutes in the toilet

I went back to my seat to continue my sleep when my phone suddenly vibrated.

I checked and it was a message from Kai.

 

“Mianhe for sending this message while you’re trying to get your sleep…

But I just want to thank you.

Thanks to you, I think I am able to sleep peacefully tonight.

I think that’s all.

Well then, good night and have sweet dreams.

Dream about me and only me, not Taemin. I mean what I say.

Anyways...

Nights Lullaby…

                                                                                                                  - Kai”

 

 

I giggled and hugged my phone to sleep.

Who knows whether I might really dream about Kai…

He even called me lullaby…

 

Blissfulness took over me.

Kai, I think I should be the one thanking you.

Thanks to your message… I think I’m going to have one of the most peaceful sleeps in a long time.

Lullaby… Kekeke… perhaps it’s going to be a sleepless night for me…

 

 

A/N: Aish... EXO's manager is such a . Don't be a and let Kai kiss EunHye! I tried to make it interesting... so...

What you do you think??? Comments are appreciated~