One word that's all I need.

In love with another face

A/N: This part is also was inspired by KyuHyunwifey fanfic, well... only 2 chapters will be inspired. Because it's kinda de... nvm... Let's get on with the chapter

 

EunHye’s POV

Thankfully, Lay said that he wasn’t able to celebrate with us as he has something to attend to.

So, we went to a nearby club to celebrate.

Actually, it didn’t seem like we weren’t celebrating my achievements at all.

All of them (besides Se Hun) were busy drinking down Whiskey, and dancing to the blasting loud music.

“It looks more like clubbing eh?” Se Hun asked me as he sat beside me.

I quietly nod my head.

Se Hun pats my head, and gave me a really cute smile.

“I will order drinks for the both of us. Would orange juice do?” he asked.

I smiled, and nod my head.

He signaled for the waiter nearby to come over to where we are sitting.

“Two glasses of orange juice please. No alcohol added.” He said politely.

In no time, we got our orange juice.

As the both of us, the youngest in the lot, gleefully sipping on our juice, the older lot were busy fooling around on the dance floor.

Hong Eonni came forward and urged me to dance with them, but I declined.

“I guess you’re not the party girl type?” Se Hun asked.

“Something like that. I don’t like clubbing. It makes me nauseous.” I replied.

“Nauseous?” then he started laughing.

“Is there a problem with that?”

“No… It’s just that, it’s my first time…” before he continued his phone rang.

“Sorry, I’ll be taking this call.” And he immediately excused himself and went out of the club.

Alone again.

Wait, I should not be thinking this way.

This party was meant for me but I can’t help but to feel disappointed and sad.

This party is nothing without Kai.

 

Bang EunHye, you seriously need to stop thinking about that self centered guy.

Like he said, he was tired, so he wants to rest.

Stop being so naïve.

He won’t be coming.

 

As time passed by, Se Hun finally came back after his phone call.

He sat back at his original seat and remained silent.

I knew he wanted to say something.

It’s written all over his face.

“What do you want to tell me?” I asked.

Se Hun ruffled his hair, and let out a loud sigh.

“He’s coming.” Se Hun finally replied.

“Who’s he? Kai?” my eyes widen in hope that it was Kai who is coming.

Se Hun shook his head.

“Miss him already?” Se Hun teased me.

“Obviously not! I… I’m just curious. He said that he’s tired so he won’t be coming. ” I defended myself.

“Ok ok. I won’t make fun of you. Kai isn’t coming. Lay is.” he said.

“Bwo?”

The door suddenly slammed open.

Speak of the devil…

He’s already here.

Here and staring at me with those erted eyes of his.

And behind him was…

 

Kai’s POV

I was on my way driving back to the dorm.

It’s a little too quiet in the car.

Normally at this hour when I give EunHye a ride back to our dorm, she’ll be sitting beside me, nagging like my mother.

Aish, why I am I thinking about her now?

I don’t need to worry about a thing.

Lay is not going to the celebration party.

Taemin is all the way in Japan.

I got nothing to worry about.

Which is why I’m not going to the party.

Okay, that’s part of my reason...

 

>>> Flash Back <<<

After I heard about the good news that she actually made it, I wanted to give her something.

But I didn’t know what to give her.

Therefore, I headed towards the showers’ to think of a plan.

And when I am done showering, I finally thought of something.

Initially I wanted to bring her out for dinner, just me and her, at my favorite restaurant.

Then, bring her out to the cinema to watch a late night movie.

Lastly, congratulate her with a banquet of flowers.

Everything was planned out perfectly, till she came to the showers’ telling me that they are going to celebrate somewhere else.

There you go, my plans were crushed into millions tiny pieces.

 

>>> Now <<<

For this reason,  I told her I’m not going.

I was pissed.

Damn those guys.

I could tell that EunHye wasn’t really happy about my answer yet she still give me a smile.

A forced smile plastered onto her face.

As she went off to meet Coordinator Hong, I phoned Se Hun.

“Se Hun ah, is that beast going to the party?”

“Oh, Lay hyung? No, he’s not going. He said that he had something to do, so he’s not going.” Se Hun replied.

“That’s good. Looks like I have nothing to worry about. Thanks, Se Hun. Bye.”

“Wait! Kai Hyung! Are you going? You know that it’s to celebrate EunHye’s fantastic achievements right?”

“I’m not going. I’m dead tired. After all, Lay is not going. So there’s nothing for me to fear. Please take care of her for me. Remember this, DO NOT give her any alcohol. She will go hysterical. Just one sip, God knows what will she do.” I told him.

“Oh, sure. No problem. I’ll take care of her.” Se Hun replied, and then ended our call.

 

Soon, I was reaching the dorm when Se Hun called me.

“Kai hyung! You better come now! This is an emergency!” Se Hun yelled through the phone.

“Se Hun, calm down. What’s the emergency?”

“Lay hyung! Lay hyung is coming! I fear for EunHye’s safety now. I can’t protect her. She’s your property! You should!” he told me.

“BWO?! Okay, where are you now?” I growled.

“Seoul Club Night. Our usual club room. Palli! He’ll be here anytime soon!”

“I’ll be there by fifteen minutes. Distract him away from her. God knows what will that bastard do to get noticed!” I immediately ended the call, and rushed all the way back to the city.

 

Damn it.

Lay, if you ever dare to touch her…

Oh ho ho ho, you’re so getting it.

That girl is mine.

 

Not long after, I finally made it to Seoul Club Night.

I waited for the lift but it’s stuck on the 12th level.

Darn it, why of all the time now?!

So, I rushed up the stairs to the 14th level to our usual club room.

 And there he was, standing at the door, looking at her.

I purposely bumped Lay by his shoulder.

“Don’t block the way. Be considerate.” I growled.

Lay stared at me with his death glared but it ain’t scaring the hell out of me.

I’m getting her out of here.

Her red, teary eyes met mine.

“Ka…Kai… I thought you weren’t coming.” She stammered.

I rolled my eyes, trying my best to act as my usual self.

“I never said I won’t come.” I told her.

And immediately sit beside her before Lay could do anything.

 

This girl is mine.

So back off Lay.

 

EunHye’s POV

The sight of Lay was enough to make me puke, well not really.

I just dislike the way he is treating me.

 

Kai!

Where are you?!

Lay’s here!

Shouldn’t you come and protect your ‘girlfriend’?

 

Just when I was thinking about him, I heard his voice.

I looked up and there he was.

Kai, who is totally drenched by his sweat, was behind Lay.

I couldn’t believe it.

That byuntae…

How unpredictable.

"Se Hun oppa, I thought you said Kai won't be coming." 

Se Hun sticks out his tongue.

"Opps. I lied. Mianhe~" said Se Hun as he do his usual aegyo to gain forgiveness from me.

Kai came forward towards me, greeted me with his usual coldness and sat beside me without my permission.

I wanted to tell him off, but my heart told me not to since he is practically gasping hard for air.

“I won’t let Lay do anything to you.” Kai said slowly.

What did I just hear?

 

I know you won’t let Lay do anything to me, I trust you.

But the thing I wanted was you to be the first one to congratulate me.

However, you have not acknowledgedmy achievements.

Disappointing.

 

“Hey guys, come over here. I want to give a toast to EunHye for her great achievements.” Lay said to the rest of EXO.

The rest seem fine with the idea, so they came over with their Whiskey and handed Lay two cups filled with whiskey.

Lay handed me one of it.

“Take this, and let’s toast.” He told me.

“She doesn’t drink Whiskey.” Kai told Lay.

“She doesn’t need to drink to toast. Aren’t I right, EunHye?” Lay asked me.

Unknowingly, I just gave a clumsy nod. I was too tired. My whole body doesn’t seem to be functioning properly.

Like I said, I don’t like clubbing.

It makes me nauseous.

Kai seem to notice my discomfort, I thought he was going to leave me in my current state and continue his war with Lay but he once again proved me wrong.

Aish, why is he so unpredictable?

“She’s feeling nauseous. I’ll bring her back to the dorm. I’ll see you guys tomorrow.” Kai told them, carried me on his back and drive me back home.

 

Throughout the drive, it was downward awkward.

It was too quiet.

Probably due to the nauseous feeling.

Well, thanks to Kai. I’m back in our couple room safe and sound.

“I’m going to bath. You better turn in first, once I’m done. I’ll go out so you can bath.” He told me.

I immediately tugged onto his sleeve.

“What do you want now?” he asked coldly.

I faced the floor, I didn’t dare to look into his eyes.

“Kai ssi… Kamsahabnida.” I thanked him softly.

Suddenly, I felt a light pat on my head.

I looked up while Kai looked away.

“EunHye…”

It’s the first time I actually heard him calling me by my name.

“Con…Con…” he paused for a moment and let out a loud sigh.

“Ne? What is it?” I asked.

After a long pause, he slowly uttered the sentence that I hoped he would say.

 

“You've done well.

 

and he gave me a smile.

 

 And I think my heart just skipped a beat.

 

A/N: My friend D.U is screaming for another update soon.

 

D.U is...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DOUBLE UPDATE! See you guys in a few minutes time~